C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECS Blow off valve ?

Old 12-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Wndotintman
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default ECS Blow off valve ?

I am looking at purchasing an ECS kit and was wondering how loud the quiet blow off valve is? With my Z06 being a daily driver, is this thing going to drive me crazy? Do you hear this thing all the time? I wish there was some supercharged cars close to me I could hear. Thanks for any input.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

New Tial or old setups with bosch? It only makes noise when you make boost then let off. Daily I don't hear anything unless I'm on it.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:46 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,079 Likes on 653 Posts

All our kits come with the Tail BOV, they make a little noise even with the "Q", but for zero noise we can add another one to the kit.
With the winter special going on now, we can work up a great price for you so it's no additional charge for you.

Old 12-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Kadorja
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wndotintman
I am looking at purchasing an ECS kit and was wondering how loud the quiet blow off valve is? With my Z06 being a daily driver, is this thing going to drive me crazy? Do you hear this thing all the time? I wish there was some supercharged cars close to me I could hear. Thanks for any input.
I have the procharger pro flo valve and I actually took the filter off to make it louder. The air blowing out isn't too loud. You can hear it as your RPMs increase if you are part throttle and bypassing boost or the initial rush of air when you go from WOT and let off.

Normal driving I can't hear it at all. I think the procharger itself is louder than the BOV.

Get notified of new replies

To ECS Blow off valve ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ECS Blow off valve ?