Originally Posted by pamperedcar1
I think my heads were 5300 and that was with CHE bushed rockers instead of the needle bearing ones. I believe they have inconel stainless exhaust valves and titanium intake valves they were also CNC ported. both Andy from A&A and seth from the E RL both recommended Richard at West Coast cylinder head. if your pricing out cylinder heads make sure you compare all the upgrades
Mine were $ 6050 from ERL and they included:
• 1 set - BR 7 CNC Brodix LS7 CNC porter's casting.
• 1 set - DV-WCCHIVLS7... Del West Titanium LS7 intake valve w/ hard tip insert. C/N coated.
• 1 set - SL7047 REV Inconel exhaust valve. GM LS7. 1.615" X 8mm stem 5.230"
• w/beadlock groove. 45º seat angle.
• 1 set - CHE Valve Guide CHE Precision bronze valve guide
• 1 set - 221435-kit Manley 1.350" dual spring kit assembly (includes viton valve seals)
• 1 set - CHE LS7-N-16 CHE Precision LS7 rocker arm set. New rocker bodies (outright).
• 1 set - CNC BR 265-99-71 CNC Porting 265-99-71 for all Brodix BR7 castings
• 1 set - Hone to size Hone Guides to size
• 1 set - Comp V8 Competition Valve Job V8 Cylinder Heads
• 1 - Surface V8 & V6 Surface V8 Cylinder Heads .030" (to 65cc chamber size)
• 1 - Assemble Wash and finish assembly.