C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECS installers in Dallas?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 03:55 PM
DocHorton
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ECS installers in Dallas?

Hey guys, I have been going back and forth between getting an E-Force or an ECS. At first I was thinking strictly E-Force for my kind of driving (strictly street, maybe a few 1/4 mile passes, but mostly a nasty street car) but the more I look into the kind of power these ECS cars are putting down it has me changing my mind. I don't want to just spin the tires out of the hole, I want to be going 30-40 mph and lay the hammer down have it pull like a jet all the way to redline. It seems the ECS kits are several thousand less than the E-Force which would let me add headers or a mild blower cam or maybe a few other goodies for the same price.

BTW I have a 2010 GS A6.

Anyway, who are a few good installers for the ECS kits in Dallas with reasonable prices?

Thanks!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:35 PM
DTH STR
Advanced

Originally Posted by DocHorton
Hey guys, I have been going back and forth between getting an E-Force or an ECS. At first I was thinking strictly E-Force for my kind of driving (strictly street, maybe a few 1/4 mile passes, but mostly a nasty street car) but the more I look into the kind of power these ECS cars are putting down it has me changing my mind. I don't want to just spin the tires out of the hole, I want to be going 30-40 mph and lay the hammer down have it pull like a jet all the way to redline. It seems the ECS kits are several thousand less than the E-Force which would let me add headers or a mild blower cam or maybe a few other goodies for the same price.

BTW I have a 2010 GS A6.

Anyway, who are a few good installers for the ECS kits in Dallas with reasonable prices?

Thanks!
Dallas Performance

Shahram
Old 06-20-2013, 10:37 PM
lilredvette05
Racer

I'm gonna take mine to quality motorsports next month for an A&A kit, I know you said ECS but I'm sure if you contact pat they will install anything you want.....very nice guys to work with and good prices too.

Also have heard great things about DP too either way I'm sure it will be great work
Old 06-20-2013, 11:54 PM
thehulk
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DTH STR
Dallas Performance

Shahram

Not sure they'd get you in the shop any time soon. I was quoted 3 months to even get a dyno tune. Seems like you have to have a Gallardo to be taken serious over there.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Atomic C6
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Dont forget to make sure the A6 Trans gets a proper tune and a cooler. Depending on how much power you end up putting down it is a very important detail not to be overlooked.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:19 PM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic C6
Dont forget to make sure the A6 Trans gets a proper tune and a cooler. Depending on how much power you end up putting down it is a very important detail not to be overlooked.
110%
Old 06-21-2013, 01:43 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by thehulk
Not sure they'd get you in the shop any time soon. I was quoted 3 months to even get a dyno tune. Seems like you have to have a Gallardo to be taken serious over there.
i dont think taylor is discriminating against vettes.. they are just THAT busy.. lots of demand for the DP TTG kits.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:29 PM
0Taylor@DallasPerformance
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry guys, I have had to really scale back the tune only jobs. Ive always done all of the tuning and been really busy with the Gallardo stuff now. We only take in a few tuning only jobs a month now to not impede so much on the progress on the current big builds. Hope that makes sense.

We could get a blower install/tune scheduled with in a couple weeks.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Arun@Dasilvamotorsports
Supporting Vendor

It's worth the wait to visit Taylor.

Old 06-22-2013, 03:41 PM
0Taylor@DallasPerformance
Former Vendor

Thanks bro!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Turbo-Geist
Melting Slicks

Received 176 Likes on 138 Posts
2018 Corvette of Year Finalist
2017 C5 of Year Finalist

DocHorton,

I hope you are able to take your car to a place that can really focus on YOUR corvette. You've made a good selection with ECS. If you can't do the install yourself, make sure you choose the right shop. Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:51 PM
croatbob
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

when ur that busy you can pick and chose your jobs i guess. its a business not a friendship service. great problem to have for taylor and the guys @ DP
Old 06-26-2013, 05:08 PM
mastergunner
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out Andy at ADM Performance in Lewisville. He does Vettes, Camaros, and Caddies. He is top notch and very thorough.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:09 PM
PRE-Z06
Race Director

Received 2,061 Likes on 1,313 Posts

We are a Procharger dealer and normally install them, but have nothing against doing an ECS kit. Feel free to contact me for an estimate.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:10 PM
RGT
Drifting

Received 67 Likes on 51 Posts

I am an NA kind of guy. However, if I were ever to do a blower set up, Dallas Performance would be the place I would go.

Get notified of new replies

To ECS installers in Dallas?

Quick Reply: ECS installers in Dallas?