C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone using nitrous with an Eforce supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,508 Likes on 1,029 Posts

Default Anyone using nitrous with an Eforce supercharger

OK so I won a new nitrous system on the Power Tour. My Trans Am needs a new kit since it caught on fire from a bad battery charger, but I'm not totally sure I want to fix it or part it out, so that leaves the Grand Sport which has the Eforce on it and Kooks headers and hi flow cats with a custom tune. I was only gonna spray it at maybe 50 or 75 hp shot. Anyone done this yet? How did you tune for it? What are the details?
Old 06-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Red Sleeper
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on winning a new nitrous system.

I'm not an expert with NOS but personally I wouldn't use it on the Vette but that's just me. Scares me for some reason.

I would try to sell the NOS system and buy a meth kit. I don't know what NOS goes for nowadays but 10 years ago it was expensive.

With that said it might be a great marriage. Hopefully somebody will chime in and answer your question.

One bump up
Old 06-18-2013, 02:46 AM
jon6.0
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

With how much those blowers get heat soaked I would do it. Just a 50-75 shot. I'm not sure if people are using a dry shot through those blowers or a wet shot. With a wet shot I would think you would have rotor tip issues with a large shot. 50-75 should be okay though. Plus a 50-75 shot on a blower car will pick up more power than an NA car.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,508 Likes on 1,029 Posts

Originally Posted by jon6.0
With how much those blowers get heat soaked I would do it. Just a 50-75 shot. I'm not sure if people are using a dry shot through those blowers or a wet shot. With a wet shot I would think you would have rotor tip issues with a large shot. 50-75 should be okay though. Plus a 50-75 shot on a blower car will pick up more power than an NA car.
Yes this was my thinking as well. Thanks.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:06 AM
Meir David
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hai friend

congrats!!!!!!I'm not having any suggestion to post a thread about this

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone using nitrous with an Eforce supercharger

Quick Reply: Anyone using nitrous with an Eforce supercharger