C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ecs 2500 guys come inside please...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 06:29 PM
25thhawk
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ecs 2500 guys come inside please...

I need to get a measurement of how high and how far forward the top of the blower is, to see if it will fit under my hood(not a c5 or c6) If you could measure from the front of the head to the front most part of the blower volute. and tell me how high it is in relation to the intake or throttle body. either with a level or by measuring each one down to the ground. Thanks in advance, I gotta make sure it will fit before I drop the coins on it!

Ryan
Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 PM
1SwtRide
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by 25thhawk
I need to get a measurement of how high and how far forward the top of the blower is, to see if it will fit under my hood(not a c5 or c6) If you could measure from the front of the head to the front most part of the blower volute. and tell me how high it is in relation to the intake or throttle body. either with a level or by measuring each one down to the ground. Thanks in advance, I gotta make sure it will fit before I drop the coins on it!

Ryan
Give me some time and I'll have the measurements for you - I don't have a stock hood, however, and not sure that my information will be useful (if not hood C5/C6 hood, different brand car?). Still want the measurements?

Old 03-25-2013, 08:49 PM
25thhawk
Intermediate

I'm actually trying to get it into a 4th gen camaro. I know that a procharger setup clears the stock hood, but I would like to use the ecs/novi 2500 setup. If you take the measurements from the head forward and down to the ground for the top of the intake and supercharger, that would be a great help. The motor is already in the car, so I can use the intake and head measurements to figure out exactly where the top of the supercharger will be. Thanks a bunch.

Ryan

P.S. ur car is sick, saw the video on facebook.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:59 PM
1SwtRide
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by 25thhawk
I'm actually trying to get it into a 4th gen camaro. I know that a procharger setup clears the stock hood, but I would like to use the ecs/novi 2500 setup. If you take the measurements from the head forward and down to the ground for the top of the intake and supercharger, that would be a great help. The motor is already in the car, so I can use the intake and head measurements to figure out exactly where the top of the supercharger will be. Thanks a bunch.

Ryan

P.S. ur car is sick, saw the video on facebook.
Ryan - will see what we can come up with. Sounds like a killer set up. Best of luck!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:14 PM
25thhawk
Intermediate

Should be a fun build. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:26 PM
25thhawk
Intermediate

any luck measuring it? I'd even take some measurements from a car with a 1500, that will give me an idea. Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To ecs 2500 guys come inside please...

Quick Reply: ecs 2500 guys come inside please...