C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interested in a Turbo upgrade? Come inside! Twin Customers as well as any others!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Received 61 Likes on 53 Posts

Default Interested in a Turbo upgrade? Come inside! Twin Customers as well as any others!

Huron Speed has been expanding rapidly, quite a bit in the turbo world! We are now direct with many component manufacturers to bring you the best in Turbos, Wastegates, BOVs, Boost controllers, etc at the very best pricing!

I recently had a customer come to me for a custom turbo and we are getting him set up with a very nice pair of twins to suit his goals. For many customers with twin kits such as the TTi kits for example, we have a very nice upgrade option available that will not break the bank like many custom units!

We are doing a pair of Turbonetics units, T3/T04B with a 5-bolt .82 a/r housing. We are stuffing a 62-1 wheel in the B-cover and the large F1-65 wheel in the T3 turbine housing!

All of this for UNDER $1400.... for the pair!

If you guys are interested, shoot me a PM or post up for more details/any other questions.

If you are interested in a pair of these, something similar, or any turbo in particular, send me a PM or e-mail to huronspeedproducts@gmail.com to get set up with the very best pricing!

We can do anything Turbonetics, Comp, Turbosmart, and many more!

Just a few cool Turbo photos for you guys as well!

New T-series T4 turbos with the F1-75 wheel:

Mid-Frame 88 vs a Hurricane series 78:

Line up of Hurricane T4's: TC78, TC76, TC72:

Abundance of Hurricane Series, wastegates, and BOVs:

Turbosmart Power-Gate 60:

Turbosmart Boost Controllers:

Pair of Comp CT43 7879's, one Oil-Less:

Old 02-10-2013, 10:10 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Old 02-10-2013, 01:00 PM
carlrx7
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

if you have two extra t04bs laying around, i can test them for you
Old 02-12-2013, 09:04 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

carlrx7, thanks! If interested in a set, shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do!

I have a pair of these on the way. If anyone needs a set or something similar, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will get you set-up. If you need something custom done to the compressor outlet, we can absolutely do that as well for you!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:07 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Who else could use some new Turbos?

Get notified of new replies

To Interested in a Turbo upgrade? Come inside! Twin Customers as well as any others!

Quick Reply: Interested in a Turbo upgrade? Come inside! Twin Customers as well as any others!