C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APS vs. IPS

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM
hyteck9
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default APS vs. IPS

I'm confused...

what is the difference in supercharging between these two aftermarket companies?

At first I was thinking they were the same company, and people were making type-o's. LOL
Old 02-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Mr.Big
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hyteck9
I'm confused...

what is the difference in supercharging between these two aftermarket companies?

At first I was thinking they were the same company, and people were making type-o's. LOL
APS is an Australian based turbo charging kit company, IPS is in your backyard in Ohio, they do exceptional work, one of the Top tuners/fabricators in the U.S. for you IPS is a no brainer... You are lucky to have them so close...
Old 02-17-2012, 01:42 PM
GIO-305
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

APS is a company that makes turbo kit.

IPS motorsports is a speed shop that work and mods cars & trucks. They also do custom turbo kits
Old 02-17-2012, 01:45 PM
TWINZO6
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aps is not in the states, and dont offer any kits any longer. And IPS is in Ohio, if you search the forums you'll see they do great work.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Drewstein
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

APS also screwed over many clients when they sold them Chinese knock off turbos. Although their vette kit was ok, I wouldn't do business with a company like that if they were still around.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:15 PM
atomicfusion
Melting Slicks

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

IPS Motorsports is the company that built/builds my Car and holds all kinds of records for cars that they have built.

The quality is second to none and you will be very happy if you decide to have them work on your car.

You can see my car in just about any magazine you pick up from last year. They built my whole car, tuned it, and support it at the track and we hold the Independent Rear Suspension record for all Corvettes of any year.

They also custom designed my kit from the ground up as well as created a kit for the 5th Gen Camaro and many other cars.

If you are in Ohio, stop by and check them out. You won't be disappointed. There shop is all inclusive and can take your car from mildly modded to full on race car. The choice is yours!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:33 PM
tonypittman
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 188 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by atomicfusion
IPS Motorsports is the company that built/builds my Car and holds all kinds of records for cars that they have built.

The quality is second to none and you will be very happy if you decide to have them work on your car.

You can see my car in just about any magazine you pick up from last year. They built my whole car, tuned it, and support it at the track and we hold the Independent Rear Suspension record for all Corvettes of any year.

They also custom designed my kit from the ground up as well as created a kit for the 5th Gen Camaro and many other cars.

If you are in Ohio, stop by and check them out. You won't be disappointed. There shop is all inclusive and can take your car from mildly modded to full on race car. The choice is yours!
So, your car is pretty fast, or what?
Old 02-23-2012, 10:51 PM
atomicfusion
Melting Slicks

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by tonypittman
So, your car is pretty fast, or what?
well, kinda... 7.75@184 last year... but this year we will really be fast.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:55 PM
tonypittman
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 188 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by atomicfusion
well, kinda... 7.75@184 last year... but this year we will really be fast.
OK,ok....yeah....that's sorta fast!

Get notified of new replies

To APS vs. IPS

Quick Reply: APS vs. IPS