C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECS has my deposit!!! Here we go!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 09:29 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by BL1000
I had posted about a minor breakdown in delivery promise from ECS but the way they responded and took care of the issue was way beyond my expectations. Chris and Matt went all out to satisfy. I received my mail order tunes on Sunday from Matt, and he did not stop until I had everything up and running. This was after 9 pm on a Sunday mind you. The tune greatly improved the engine and transmission performance, and I drive the car with a big smile on my face due the improvement from ECS's tune. I cannot recommend ECS more highly.
Since I am spending a good amount of money with them for my tvs build (should hopefully be completed within the next couple of weeks), its great to hear that ECS took good care of you

The main reason why I made this thread is because I was on the fence for about two years with regards to supercharging my vette with ECS. After talking to many helpful forum members and the ECS crew, I decided it was time to pull the trigger.
I want to provide unbiased info to help anyone else who was like me and is also thinking about using this shop for their future corvette performance mods.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me anytime!
I will continue to update this thread with any new developments.
So far my experience with ECS has been great!! I will certainly post up if anything changes..
Old 08-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,314 Likes on 1,793 Posts

My friend has an ECS kit and it has been awesome. I'm buying either an A&A or ECS kit here in the next few weeks. Thread likes this make it hard to decide.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:01 AM
hp_performanceparts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-16-2011, 09:20 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by hp_performanceparts
UPDATE - It seems like magnacharger is taking their sweet time in shipping out my TVS2300 kit to ECS. ECS has their stage 1 fuel system, gauges, and callaway cold air intake in stock and ready for my installation. I wanted to have my car completed before the Corvettes of Carlisle show..

Matt and Chris have come to the rescue and had the shipping expedited so that the kit will be in the shop this Friday!! I am dropping my car off tomorrow so that they can begin installation of the stage 1 fuel system and gauges! A big thanks to ECS, especially Matt and Chris for great customer service so far!!

I plan to keep this thread updated throughout the entire install process and do a final review of the finished product! Stay tuned!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:02 AM
hp_performanceparts
Racer

I may just see you there at Carlise. I too am in the process of installing a ECS Paxton Novi2000 kit on my car. Trying to get everything good to go by the 25th so I can head out there. At this point I am waiting for the supercharger to get back from a rebuild at the Paxton Warehouse. Everything else is good to go.
I know how anxious you feel cause Im in the same boat.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:04 AM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by nmalik3000
UPDATE - It seems like magnacharger is taking their sweet time in shipping out my TVS2300 kit to ECS. ECS has their stage 1 fuel system, gauges, and callaway cold air intake in stock and ready for my installation. I wanted to have my car completed before the Corvettes of Carlisle show..

Matt and Chris have come to the rescue and had the shipping expedited so that the kit will be in the shop this Friday!! I am dropping my car off tomorrow so that they can begin installation of the stage 1 fuel system and gauges! A big thanks to ECS, especially Matt and Chris for great customer service so far!!

I plan to keep this thread updated throughout the entire install process and do a final review of the finished product! Stay tuned!

We do what we have to do to get the job done ! We had a goal to deliver the car before we go to Carlisle. Yes it's unfortunate we were told a date of 8/11 shipping & it just left on 8/16.. So we picked up the expedited 3 day air shipping so that we will have the kit here Friday which is plenty of time to deliver before Carlisle!
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 AM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS
We do what we have to do to get the job done ! We had a goal to deliver the car before we go to Carlisle. Yes it's unfortunate we were told a date of 8/11 shipping & it just left on 8/16.. So we picked up the expedited 3 day air shipping so that we will have the kit here Friday which is plenty of time to deliver before Carlisle!
You can't ask for better customer service than that!!!
I am extremely happy with ECS right now!
Matt, you have been extremely helpful!! I look forward to seeing you and the entire ECS crew today when I drop off my car
Old 08-18-2011, 05:29 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Another UPDATE: I finally dropped off my car yesterday afternoon!! They had so many corvettes in their lot that they were working on! I was greeted by Matt, the shop manager, Tommy, my installer, and Chris the shop owner. Great group of guys

I should be getting my car back either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Matt will let me know more details tomorrow...
I am extremely excited and cant wait to floor the car for the first time and feel the added power!! Getting sleep will be tough for the next few days!!
Old 08-18-2011, 09:11 PM
1SwtRide
Drifting

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by nmalik3000
Another UPDATE: I finally dropped off my car yesterday afternoon!! They had so many corvettes in their lot that they were working on! I was greeted by Matt, the shop manager, Tommy, my installer, and Chris the shop owner. Great group of guys

I should be getting my car back either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Matt will let me know more details tomorrow...
I am extremely excited and cant wait to floor the car for the first time and feel the added power!! Getting sleep will be tough for the next few days!!
No better crew to get the job done well. Watch that Tommy guy - innocent looking, incredible with a wrench, but there is just something sketchy about him....I JEST! I trust Tommy and the rest of the crew to take out my 1000+ rwhp car without me to confirm mods and adjustments are just right. This comes with me saying, romp on it to make sure it holds... Good people, great service, incredible products.

Hawthorne isn't too far from me - PM when you get your car and we'll meet up for some fun.

Congrats on your car

John
Old 08-20-2011, 10:35 AM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by 1SwtRide
No better crew to get the job done well. Watch that Tommy guy - innocent looking, incredible with a wrench, but there is just something sketchy about him....I JEST! I trust Tommy and the rest of the crew to take out my 1000+ rwhp car without me to confirm mods and adjustments are just right. This comes with me saying, romp on it to make sure it holds... Good people, great service, incredible products.

Hawthorne isn't too far from me - PM when you get your car and we'll meet up for some fun.

Congrats on your car

John
I look forward to meeting up with you again soon John! Your car is a beast!
Old 08-21-2011, 11:39 AM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Another update: On Friday morning, I received an email from Matt the shop manager letting me know that the tvs2300 kit came in!!
Later on in the afternoon he sent me another email saying that the maggie is bolted on the car!!!
Matt said that he would email me some pics of the install. As soon as I get them I will post them up!
Hopefully we can dyno the car this Tuesday or Wednesday!
I am looking to pick up the finished car this coming Wednesday!!

Here are a few pics of ECS's lot when I went to go drop my car off! You would think that there was a car show going on!
Attached Images   
Old 08-21-2011, 09:12 PM
J Z06
Team Owner

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I know those surroundings. You're going to want to never stop driving the car when you get it back, possibly sleep in it too LOL!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:04 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by J Z06
I know those surroundings. You're going to want to never stop driving the car when you get it back, possibly sleep in it too LOL!
I hope so!!! Nice looking z06 you have
Old 08-23-2011, 07:34 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Picking up my car tomorrow from ECS!!!

Another update: The tvs2300 supercharger is installed on my car as well as the callaway cold air intake!! Tommy is finishing up the install of my stage 1 fuel system and gauges today. Doug should be street and dyno tuning my car early tomorrow, and I should pick up my finished car late tomorrow afternoon! Cant wait and will not sleep tonight Hopefully all goes well!

I will post a complete review of the entire package I had ECS install within the next few days! Stay tuned

Here are a few pics of the supercharger on my car and Tommy soldering the wiring like I asked! So far ECS has been great to work with!
Attached Images   
Old 08-23-2011, 07:36 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Picking up my car tomorrow from ECS!!!!!

A few more pics!!
Attached Images   
Old 08-23-2011, 07:45 PM
old motorhead
Le Mans Master

Received 1,344 Likes on 952 Posts

Have you ever driven a Maggie blown car? If not, you're in for a real treat. It will feel like you gained about 300 cubic inches
Old 08-23-2011, 08:50 PM
hp_performanceparts
Racer

Bad to the Bone.

I just finished an ECS supercharger install. My 5.7 Z06 made 617hp/525tq on 10.5psi

Your gonna have a blast, see you at Corvette's @ Carlise!!!!

Last edited by hp_performanceparts; 08-23-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To ECS has my deposit!!! Here we go!!!

Old 08-24-2011, 08:57 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,090 Likes on 658 Posts

Started tuning last night.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:09 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Started tuning last night.
Anxiously awaiting the results!!!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 01:16 PM
JUIC3D
Le Mans Master

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Tech Contributor
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14

Subbing for the results--good luck with the build. What is the overall goal?

Quick Reply: ECS has my deposit!!! Here we go!!!