C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who is the best supercharging on east coast?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 10:04 AM
a/c man
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve@AandACorvette
Long Island...

The Vette Doctors, Inc.
26 Elm Place
Amityville, NY 11701
631-841-0779
http://www.thevettedoctors.com

As far as the kenne bell system... do a search on this forum. You'll soon see, it is not.
im with A&A on this one
Old 07-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Mr.Big
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another vote for ECS those guys are top notch!!!
Old 07-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Chubz77
Instructor

just had my 08 LS3 supercharged, it made 470rwhp with ported heads/intake/t.b., cai, headers and exhaust. Just had an ECS 2200 installed along with Meth, and their stage one fuel system. The car made 680rwhp with the restrictor plate in on a 95deg day on a mustang dyno. I am way impressed with the ECS stuff
Old 07-04-2010, 11:39 AM
redls3
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So which is Better now its a tough decsion.... A and A vortech supercharger offered by vette doctors for $6599 installed or the ECS supercharging?

ahh decisions decisions
Old 07-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Vetter 1
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go with the guys that can set you up with a supercharger that won't run hot in the upcoming heat wave here in the north east!
Old 07-04-2010, 12:45 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by RedLs3
So which is Better now its a tough decsion.... A and A vortech supercharger offered by vette doctors for $6599 installed or the ECS supercharging?

ahh decisions decisions
Long term reliability, Jay McCartles car has hundreds of 9 second passes and is now in the 8's. Doug's car (8 second car) has competed and completed the endurace challenge in the Silver State Classic (google it) without any problems. ECS, the best in the business
Old 07-04-2010, 01:03 PM
MARSC6
Le Mans Master

Received 56 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Vetter 1
Go with the guys that can set you up with a supercharger that won't run hot in the upcoming heat wave here in the north east!
I've seen as high as 99 since installing the ECS kit. Even did a few runs in that heat. The AC stayed cold and water temp was fine.

Earlier this year with the temp at about 91 I did 2 runs to redline in 4th and drove 250 miles. Absolutely no problems and cold AC the entire time.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Vetter 1
Drifting

Originally Posted by MARSC6
I've seen as high as 99 since installing the ECS kit. Even did a few runs in that heat. The AC stayed cold and water temp was fine.

Earlier this year with the temp at about 91 I did 2 runs to redline in 4th and drove 250 miles. Absolutely no problems and cold AC the entire time.
Nice!
Old 07-05-2010, 06:08 PM
4DRUSH
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I recommend the ECS kit.

There's been dozens, many hundreds of other kits installed in this area and from what I witness
none of them come close to the Performance of the ECS Supercharger Kit. Period
Old 07-06-2010, 09:56 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,094 Likes on 659 Posts

Originally Posted by RedLs3

ahh decisions decisions

The smartest way to look at this is not by the initial cost, but by the dollar per HP/TQ gained. You will find we offer the least expensive kit, with the most parts included on this forum when you do.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 AM
TrenAman
Drifting

since I am not a vendor, nor do I have either SC, nor ever plan on getting either, here is my 2 cents.. as well all long run sentences and bad grammer. I think you can not go wrong with either. All these people that say "they are the best" well, go to any part of this forum and everyone has a theory who the best is. If you had a shop build several cars for you that were just badass and never had any problems, you would classify them as the best as well. It sounds like a lot of people have had this experience with both shops. The fact is they will both get you what you want. I would call and base my decision on availability and turn around time.

Last edited by TrenAman; 07-06-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Chris@East Coast Supercharging
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Originally Posted by TrenAman
since I am not a vendor, nor do I have either SC, nor ever plan on getting either, here is my 2 cents.. as well all long run sentences and bad grammer. I think you can not go wrong with either. All these people that say "they are the best" well, go to any part of this forum and everyone has a theory who the best is. If you had a shop build several cars for you that were just badass and never had any problems, you would classify them as the best as well. It sounds like a lot of people have had this experience with both shops. The fact is they will both get you what you want. I would call and base my decision on availability and turn around time.
Very Well said
Old 07-06-2010, 10:46 AM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by TrenAman
Old 07-06-2010, 11:06 AM
cjlaw73
Race Director

Has someone else once said:

ECS = Excellent Customer Service
Old 07-07-2010, 06:57 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by cjlaw73
Has someone else once said:

ECS = Excellent Customer Service
Are you a lawyer?
Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 492 Likes on 276 Posts

For me this is as simple as they get. ECS hands down. Not putting anyone else down but my opinion ECS is top notch. Not only do they build ridiculously fast cars but they are a bunch of cool down to earth guys as well. They won't make you feel stupid if you don't know as much as them, they won't try to talk you into buying things you really don't need, and the WILL build you a car that will make you poo poo yourself.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:47 PM
cjlaw73
Race Director

Originally Posted by GeorgeZNJ
Are you a lawyer?
..why you need one? Been driving the van around elementary schools again?

Get notified of new replies

To who is the best supercharging on east coast?

Old 07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Mark2ooo
Racer

Originally Posted by Frans96ss
Feel free to give me a call. We have the fastest c6z06 in the world right now and do forced induction C6's ALL day. Feel free to stop by the shop anytime and see the type of work we do.

Fran and the guys at the shop helped me out a ton. I took my car down to their shop on a flat bed after I missed a shift and destroyed all my valves. They found me a set of z06 heads from another one of their customers and got my car back to me in a few days. They were a great shop to deal with you would have no issues going there.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 PM
NormWild
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Your thread title almost seems like a set up. Who is best at supercharging on the East Coast, weeeeelll, that would probably be East Coast Supercharging There are several reputable A&A install shops as well, but from where you are ECS is quick run down the Jersey Turnpike.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Dave concrete
Race Director

Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

I researched the crap out of doing this mod and actually talking to other vendors was the final straw for picking ECS. 3 years now and 9,000 miles never a issue, a burp a code, nothing. Car runs like stock in all temps. Suggestion to you is to listen to their set up recommendations on how much boost etc, and not 100 people telling you all kinds of stuff. At the end of the day they forget more then most people know about supercharging. Another great thing is service, I called Chris 2 1/2 years later and mentioned to him is it possible a car can come out of tune I just felt car wasn't 100%, his reply, bring it in and will check and re-tune it. Turned out I found the problem, the air cleaner was loaded with pollen and other spring time junk. I'm sure there is tons of other great tuners, but you asked for the best on the east coast.

Quick Reply: who is the best supercharging on east coast?