C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Showing off nitrous which kit?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:59 PM
MR. Johnny
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Showing off nitrous which kit?

Can anybody recommend a good nitrous kit for me? I have a 05 c6, a4.I am basically going to use the kit for showing off. Meaning purging the nitrous in the air, just for show! I would like to shoot 100 shot. Should I go wet or dry? I'm not going to get a tune because it's mainly for show. I would like it to function right if I decide to go to the track one day with it. Any advice, let me know!! Thanks
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 AM
OliverM5
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you don't plan to shoot often, I'd go dry shot (easier to install). NX makes a good kit. Whether or not you plan to shoot often, I'd get tuned anyways. The few hundred you spend tuning may save you a blown motor, and it only takes one squeeze of the juice (setup incorrectly) to blow it all up. Buy the purge kit as well....
Old 03-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Nasty C6
Burning Brakes

If its just for show, then just buy a purge sellinoid, and hook it up. If you really want to spray your car and make power, I'd go with a TNT 90mm power ring wet kit (I have one for sale right now in great condition) with that you can spray 75-200hp shot, it has proven to make more power than the other brands.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:22 PM
TinSecondRice
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'11

If you want to purge and want it to look good under the hood I would suggest a nice direct port kit...
Old 03-29-2009, 11:34 AM
IPS Motorsports
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get one of the dual bottle kits from nitrous outlet. And PLEASE do not have the mind set that you can just spray a 100 shot with no tune, and with out repercussions.

Good luck other wise.

-Brandon
Old 03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
c6dreamvette
Racer

Originally Posted by Nasty C6
If its just for show, then just buy a purge sellinoid, and hook it up. If you really want to spray your car and make power, I'd go with a TNT 90mm power ring wet kit (I have one for sale right now in great condition) with that you can spray 75-200hp shot, it has proven to make more power than the other brands.
Why are you selling and how much?

Get notified of new replies

To Showing off nitrous which kit?

Quick Reply: Showing off nitrous which kit?