C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

Deep Discounts and Great Deal at Kerbeck Corvette!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Default Deep Discounts and Great Deal at Kerbeck Corvette!

Please make sure you scroll down to see all of the offers and my notes at the bottom!

Price includes all costs to be paid by consumer except for licensing, registration, taxes and $139 Documentary Fee. Prior sales, inbound and ordered vehicles excluded. No auto dealers, dealers agents, management, sales staff or employees of dealers, leasing companies, or export. Sale only to Ultimate Retail Consumer. One vehicle per customer. Cars pictured are for illustration purposes only, wheels and color may not be the actual car listed as the Example. Offers end 11/15/08. Deal must be complete and car must be paid in full by close of business that day.

This a specially selected cars for this sale, but we are offering excellent discounts on every new, 2009 Corvette in stock.

There are many rebates offered by General Motors on the Corvette that you may qualify for to make these deals even better! To find out if qualify for any rebates on the Corvette, call me and I'll check on your eligibility. You won't know if you don't check. DON'T LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE!

These prices you see DO NOT include any rebates! That's your price to start with. Any rebates that you qualify for will bring these prices down even more!
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

Quick Reply: Deep Discounts and Great Deal at Kerbeck Corvette!