Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FOR SALE: 2007 Silver c6 (Gorgeous) - South Florida - Garage Kept 24/7 - Low Miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 04:06 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by susko
yep..and you probably still didn't buy it cause your too cheap.\

oh wait...

you didn't.

ask the dealer if it comes with a 100k 6 year platinum warranty w/ GAP insurance and if its *ABSOLUTELY MINT* with extremely low miles. NOPE. I BET NOT.

plus 3lt z51 doesn't mean anything when it comes to re sale value...you think all the money you waste on options actually affects the value resale price??? *cough* yea right. all the money you spend on those extra options you might as well consider thrown away because it affects re-sale value minimally. You also failed to mention how many miles were on it and the type of condition it was in....you leave all these little details out....

just remember YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...
IF YOU CHEAP OUT IN ONE AREA YOU MAKE UP FOR IT IN ANOTHER AREA. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. BE HAPPY WHEN YOU GET YOUR KILLER DEAL AND BE EVEN MORE HAPPY WHEN YOUR ENGINE EXPLODES BECAUSE YOU WERE CHEAP AND CUT CORNERS. YOU'LL PAY FOR IT SOMEWHERE ELSE DOWN THE ROAD, DON'T WORRY.

GO FOR IT! why are you even in my thread again?

Last edited by ^ROCKSTAR^; 03-02-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:09 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by TrackNoob
After all I read so far on this thread, I am loathe to ask this, but it really is to help you 'further the sale of the car.'

Why have you not cleared up the confusion on a:

"*Button inside to select between different driving modes"

If this car is what the window sticker says it is, then it did not come with the F55 option, so there should be no ride control on the console, and having that unexplained disparity in your information will cause the people who might otherwise be interested here to simply look at another car that is easier to understand.

Good luck getting your situation all figured out and settled to your satisfaction.

The different driving modes that I can select from are competitive driving mode...and traction control mode on or off...this is controled from a button on the center console area. I can post a picture if you like.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:17 PM
TrackNoob
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by ^ROCKSTAR^
The different driving modes that I can select from are competitive driving mode...and traction control mode on or off...this is controled from a button on the center console area. I can post a picture if you like.
No need. You are describing traction control, and we all have it.

Most people who would mention a driving mode switch here would be talking about a specific option, the F55, so making this clear should save you some grief.

Old 03-02-2008, 05:30 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by TrackNoob
No need. You are describing traction control, and we all have it.

Most people who would mention a driving mode switch here would be talking about a specific option, the F55, so making this clear should save you some grief.

Thank you Sir.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:16 AM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

ttt
Old 04-09-2008, 02:18 AM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

I was offered 37k on a trade in but declined because I owe around $41,500 on my loan. I didn't want the negative equity so Im trying to sell it privately. I was going to try one more time here before I put it on autotrader.com

I also lowered my price to $42,000.00 (car was purchased for 52k)

Last edited by ^ROCKSTAR^; 04-09-2008 at 02:23 AM.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:07 AM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ThissenW
You may already have negative equity. Check www.kerbeck.com for comparision prices on brand new '08s.
Like I said, If I sell it for 37k then yes I will have negative equity. I don't want to do that. I was offered 37k by a dealership locally here in South Florida for a trade-in already and I declined. I know the market here in South Florida and have seen Corvette's selling in the 40's that had more miles than mine and were older. (2006's, over 13k miles etc.) Mine is a 2007, 5k miles and in Brand New Showroom Condition. Comes with 100k or 6 year upgraded bumper to bumper and powertrain warranties, gap insurance etc that are transferable and don't expire until 2012. I know what I can get for my car which is the $41k-42k range. I don't care what YOU can go 08's for. Go buy an 08 I don't care. 90% of the corvette market does not know about these forums and the deals to be had on 08's. In South Florida believe it or not people pay sitcker prices on these cars all the time (its one of the top 5 markets for vettes in the united states.) Like I said, I am giving all the people I love here in the vette forums one last chance to pick up a beautiful vette in amazing brand new showroom condition before I list it on autotrader.com where I know it will sell in probably a week or two.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

last chance.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

To autotrader.com I go
Old 04-11-2008, 12:35 AM
moolys
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by mksz51
Children - can we stop the bickering?

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: 2007 Silver c6 (Gorgeous) - South Florida - Garage Kept 24/7 - Low Miles