Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 08+ 3LT Manual

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2024, 03:36 PM
coleb87
5th Gear

Received 15 Likes on 1 Post
Default 08+ 3LT Manual <$35k

Hey yall! Back off the boat for the next month and my search continues...
What I'm looking for:
6 speed Manual is a must!!
08-13 (preferably 10-13)
Orange, blue, or red in that order - I absolutely would love orange or blue but will absolutely consider all colors!
less than 100,000 miles
coupe or convertible
3LT trim!!!
In the midwest or mid-south area. Will travel far for right car!
stock or very close to stock - exhaust, headlight mods are fine
Budget is $35,000 depending on car!
Keep in mind that I'll take extremely good care of the car. I've wanted one forever now and I'm finally at a point in life to afford one reasonably. The car will be driven 6 months out of the year (I work on the water the other 6 months!) and kept out of the sun when not being driven

Last edited by coleb87; 03-29-2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-02-2024, 06:28 PM
Barry O
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I sent you a PM on your search.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:13 PM
db4375
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by coleb87
Hey yall! Back off the boat for the next month and my search continues...
What I'm looking for:
6 speed Manual is a must!!
08-13 (preferably 10-13)
Orange, blue, or red in that order - I absolutely would love orange or blue but will absolutely consider all colors!
less than 100,000 miles
coupe or convertible
3LT trim!!!
In the midwest or mid-south area. Will travel far for right car!
stock or very close to stock - exhaust, headlight mods are fine
Budget is $35,000 depending on car!
Keep in mind that I'll take extremely good care of the car. I've wanted one forever now and I'm finally at a point in life to afford one reasonably. The car will be driven 6 months out of the year (I work on the water the other 6 months!) and kept out of the sun when not being driven
How about yellow?
Old 04-11-2024, 05:13 PM
ronniebfla
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 09 3lt z52 80k cyber grey 6speed

I have your car! It’s listed for sale and trade in this forum. Let me know what you think

This is my baby.
stock except for led interior and brighter fogs. New like brand new front Michelin run flats $480 a tire. Clutch replaced at 55k miles, new plugs, wires, fluid change, done April 2024.
2 fobs, I have an extra set of Gm oem grey zr1 rims with fairly new rubber on all 4. I have Morimoto tail lights but I can put back originals. I also have haggardy insurance so you can insure for fair value which I’ve seen comps and dealers selling this exact car for 27+.
24k gets the car and set of rims as well as the Morimoto which was close to 1000 for side markers and tail lights. Also reverse lights are Vette lights brightness. Windows tinted and life warranty. Also I have weatherproof rubber corvette floor covering in rear and driver and passenger too.
all with corvette logo.

I added arm rest leather arm rest with logo on both sides. It’s on with 3m so it can be removed. Also another added which can be removed but I wouldn’t remove anything because it’s very classy and tasteful. I have carbon fiber accents in the interior which matches with the factory.

Z51 RPO from factory with NPP mild to wild is a huge difference between a non Z51. You get the suspension feel of a z06 with added stability and larger rotors and the suspension combined with the braking is all you need if your not gonna track it .

Last edited by ronniebfla; 04-11-2024 at 05:28 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To 08+ 3LT Manual

Quick Reply: WTB: 08+ 3LT Manual