Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 08-13 C6 in the PNW/West Coast

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2024, 11:33 PM
JSoup383
Heel & Toe

Received 35 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 08-13 C6 in the PNW/West Coast

Hello all, I'm looking for a car in the PNW, but would be willing to travel for the right car. I'm looking for a Silver, Red, Blue, or potentially Yellow car. Not looking for a Z06, would consider a GS though. I'm in no rush to buy but have cash in hand ready to go if the right car pops up.

I'm looking for something with under 60k miles on it. I prefer no mods but would be okay with minor tasteful mods.

I'm located in WA state but like I said, I would be okay flying for the right car, preferably west coast though.

If anyone has anything they are looking to sell in the next few weeks that could potentially fit the bill, let me know!

Thanks!
Old 04-03-2024, 10:23 AM
JIMS SVT
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Facebook Post
Old 04-23-2024, 08:32 PM
c0d3man03
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-upgrades.html
Old 04-23-2024, 11:09 PM
Pando
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JSoup383
Hello all, I'm looking for a car in the PNW, but would be willing to travel for the right car. I'm looking for a Silver, Red, Blue, or potentially Yellow car. Not looking for a Z06, would consider a GS though. I'm in no rush to buy but have cash in hand ready to go if the right car pops up.

I'm looking for something with under 60k miles on it. I prefer no mods but would be okay with minor tasteful mods.

I'm located in WA state but like I said, I would be okay flying for the right car, preferably west coast though.

If anyone has anything they are looking to sell in the next few weeks that could potentially fit the bill, let me know!

Thanks!
PM sent

Get notified of new replies

To 08-13 C6 in the PNW/West Coast

Quick Reply: WTB: 08-13 C6 in the PNW/West Coast