Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2007 Lingenfelter 660

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 06:11 PM
J79guy
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Fort St. John British Columbia/Summer Phoenix Arizona/Winter
Received 60 Likes on 39 Posts
Default 2007 Lingenfelter 660

2007 Lingenfelter 660. Low mileage, pristine car. Second owner, well documented, and meticulously maintained. Very clean car with only 12,000 total miles on the odometer. New Continental tires, new Mantic 9000 Twin-disk clutch. Has the complete Lingenfelter upgrades, 687 flywheel horsepower, Ported heads, Upgraded valvetrain, Lingenfelter specific camshaft. (GT-21, made by Comp Cams for Lingenfelter.) 160 Degree thermostat, Larger injectors, Specific ECM tuning, American Racing headers & high-flow cats, Corsa catback exhaust, Lingenfelter specific badging, Floor mats, Cargo mat, Windshield banner and OZ Wheels. Car was ordered with custom paint, designed by original owner, factory emblems replaced with custom painted emblems under clear coat. Chrome hood hinges and select engine components. Custom carbon fibre front splitter and rear spoiler. MGW Short-Throw Shifter. Pfadt front and rear anti-sway bars & pillow blocks, Front and Rear tow hooks, Roll bar, Coilover suspension. Carbon Fibre Brake res cover, Fuse box cover, Power steering res cover, Coolant res cover. Complete service history. Currently registered in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, Car is stunning and must be seen in person to truly appreciate the detail and care that this car has received. The pinnacle of a naturally aspirated LS7 based 7.0L engine in the C6 Z06 Corvette chassis. Paid $44,000.00 USD two years ago and have drove it very selectively since (Less than 2k miles.) It still had the stock clutch when purchased from the original owner, so it was upgraded to a Mantic 9000 Twin-Disk unit. Fresh Continental tires, Fresh Battery. This car originally came from Mississippi, and will not be a problem re-registering in the US.. I can assist with shipping and customs brokerage for any potential buyer Stateside. For the person who always wanted a LIngenfelter, but the timing wasn't right, now is your chance to have the car you always wanted, at a price indicative of the quality of this car. Health forces sale, and this is no cliche. I wish it wasn't so, but such is life.

Last edited by J79guy; 08-31-2021 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling corrections
Old 08-31-2021, 07:37 PM
JayhawkCPA
Racer

Received 134 Likes on 96 Posts

very impressive
Old 08-31-2021, 10:57 PM
STLKillerC5
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

What's your asking price? Did I miss it?
Old 08-31-2021, 11:10 PM
J79guy
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

$44k USD.
Old 09-01-2021, 06:36 AM
txrunner
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent. Any engine bay/interior pics?

Last edited by txrunner; 09-01-2021 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:40 PM
gmansbu
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Where you located? Did I miss it in the post? How’s the drivability of the lingenfelter 660?
Old 09-01-2021, 03:15 PM
UsernameEJB
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One months too late for me or else I would have bought it I purchased mine a month ago and really enjoy it, it’s just the 630 package Only change on the car id make for drivability would be a 3.90 or 4.10 rear gear
Old 09-01-2021, 03:17 PM
J79guy
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Car is located in Southern British Columbia, about 1.5 hours North of the Washington/BC border. Drivability is a subjective thing. If you have driven a car with an aggressive cam before, then you know what to expect. Lingenfelter did what it could with tuning and it drives ok in the city. The car is loud and obnoxious to my 60 year old ears, but drivable. It does not surge at low RPM driving as much as most LS7 engined cars with these cam specs. Once it clears it's throat and revs are up, it rips. Personally, if I was to keep the car, I would step down a notch on the cam for the street. For some young hot shoes, it is just right.
The following 2 users liked this post by J79guy:
MK 300 (09-09-2021), UsernameEJB (09-01-2021)
Old 09-06-2021, 11:20 AM
hiznhrz
Drifting

Received 57 Likes on 45 Posts

Bump for a beautiful car and an owner who is a straight shooter!
Old 09-10-2021, 01:15 PM
Pharmer81
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

So what all is involved with importing this car back into the US? What kind of fees are there? Never done it before.
Old 09-10-2021, 04:21 PM
J79guy
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

For those who ask about importing a car back into The States, the following is a quick description:The following is a draft of the steps required to re-register a car in the US:

Re-registration in the US is straightforward but cumbersome.
  • First, the car needs to be searched in the National registry as being an approved type and model in the US (This car was originally sold in Mississippi, and has the original emissions stickers under the hood, so it qualifies.).
  • Some States require a Letter from GM, stating that the car complies with all US exhaust emissions requirements for the Model Year. (I can provide this.)
  • Then it must be taken to Customs inspection station where the VIN is physically checked to ensure the car isn't stolen. (Usually done at a Federal Customs inspection station at an airport, or approved vehicle inspection station that can be found by a Google search.)
  • Once this paperwork is filled out, the car and the stamped inspection papers are taken to a State approved DMV inspection station where more papers are filled out and the car again physically inspected to ensure the VIN matches the paperwork and that it is not stolen.
  • After this inspection, the car is officially registered in your State and it is legally yours. It can then be insured by whichever carrier you choose.
Each state is slightly different, but these are the basic steps taken to import and re-register a car in Arizona from Canada. If your State has a mandatory exhaust emissions check, this will be a tough hurdle to cross, as the Lingenfelter tuning will be doubtful to pass. The “Check Engine” light stays out, but in reality, the exhaust brings tears to your eyes. I seriously doubt the car would pass any State mandated emissions test.

Old 09-17-2021, 12:19 AM
J79guy
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Default More pictures & video

https://youtu.be/oyho_CEibik
Video of cold start, and idle.

New Optima red-top battery.

Custom carbon fiber and chrome touches.

Pfadt roll bar does not restrict driver's seat full extension.

Custom paint.

Lingenfelter signature.

Custom paint.

Painted on custom emblems

Pfadt rear sway bar, coilovers and Corsa exhaust.

Custom striping painted in.

Custom paint

Carbon Fiber front splitter.

Painted in emblems.

Custom painted in emblems.

Custom painted in striping.

Carbon Fiber rear spoiler.

Custom paint, rear.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:21 AM
J79guy
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!