Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Help me get into a cheap c6!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2020, 12:18 PM
SuzukiDan7
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Update, I'm still looking and good news is I have a little more to spend. Still under 20k though.

I'm sticking to the following features in a car, I'm willing to sacrifice one of them if it meets the other requirements.

2008+ car
Z51 package
Manual
Under 75k miles

So for example if you have a nice clean 2007 z51 6 speed, I may be interested. Or a 2009 z51 manual with 85k miles etc. You get the idea 😉

Thanks everyone!
The following users liked this post:
ClipperFan (05-16-2020)
Old 05-14-2020, 02:59 PM
Ted Parsons
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by JerriVette
When my c8 arrives sitting at status 3000 ill sell you my 2008 c6 z51 manual with hud and npp for 11 grand.

im 20 minutes north of manhattan and its a one owner car that I bought new,

great car but its worthless because of the miles.

always garaged, always cared for. Clean title. No accidents...

anyone who buys this thing once my c8 arrives is getting a hell of a deal.

dont stop looking because god only knows when c8 production begins again and when my c8 will arrive.

im quarantine bored and since your in buffalo... in case you dont find anything by augest...feel free to shoot me a pm at that point.

im sure youll find one sooner but come august which is my best guess when my c8 rolls in dont hesitate.

this is a great car. So reliable...so wonderful ...i never sold it for a c7 z06...but the c8 rear mid engine this 60 old corvette owner cant resist...

11 grand is chump change and if you twist my arm in august...Ill let it go for 10.8 just to be funny
I'm interested in this with more info. I'm located in NJ Pm me please
Old 07-11-2020, 09:27 PM
SuzukiDan7
Racer

Still looking! I would love to give someone's baby a good home 😁
Old 07-12-2020, 06:49 PM
222Z06
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All these cars FS within your criteria and you can't find one? how serious are you really?
Old 07-14-2020, 08:45 AM
SuzukiDan7
Racer

Originally Posted by 222Z06
All these cars FS within your criteria and you can't find one? how serious are you really?
Quite serious. I've reached out to each and every one of these nice people . But unfortunately each car has something that didn't work for me or the seller, which is why I made my updated post explaining what I'm looking for more specifically. Go ahead and ask about a car and I'll tell you why it didn't work lol.

Last edited by SuzukiDan7; 07-14-2020 at 08:46 AM.
Old 07-14-2020, 10:12 PM
JerriVette
Race Director

Received 3,948 Likes on 2,177 Posts

Guys..the wuhan virus screwed up production of the c8.

there are thousands of wonderful c6 s out there that the owners are selling now.

my advice is go take a look at them and make them an offer.

most people selling ask a little more than they will take and with that throw out a lot of offers...

go look at the cars and make a determination or compromise between what you want to spend and what they want to sell for.

i jist hapoen to be one of those guys that doesnt like that nonsense so I priced the car where I did.

ive always in 40 years of selling my cars sold them fast,....some people believe in pricing higher and negotiating down with a buyer. I happen to find that annoying.

with that said there are tons of great c6 s out there...pay a little more than you wanted to ..offer a little less than they wanted and enjoy your life.

its a beautiful summer ..

best of luck.. stay healthy and dont be so rigid on what you are willing to pay, pay a little more and get your car now. Usually sellers want more than their cars are really worth and buyers want to pay less than what the cars should really sell for.

jmo .

Last edited by JerriVette; 07-14-2020 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-14-2020, 10:14 PM
Ted Parsons
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts

Guys..the wuhan virus screwed up production of the c8.

there are thousands of wonderful c6 s out there that the owners are selling now.

my advice is go take a look at them and make them an offer.

most people selling ask a little more than they will take and with that throw out a lot of offers...

go look at the cars and make a determination or compromise between what you want to soend and what they want to sell for.

i jist hapoen to be one of those guys that doesnt like that nonsense so I priced the car where I did.

ive always in 40 years of selling my cars sold them fast,....some people believe in pricing higher and negotiating down with a buyer. I happen to find that annoying.

with that said there are tins if great c6 s out there...pay a little more thanyou wanted to ..loffer a little less than they wanted and enjoy your life.

its a beautiful summer ..

best of luck.. stayhealthy and dont be so rigid on wjat you are willing to pay, pay a little more and get your car now,

jmo .
Where's that c6 you had for sale?
The following users liked this post:
zephyrusaurai (07-17-2020)
Old 07-15-2020, 11:48 AM
DoctorJedi
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many miles?

How many miles does this have?

When my c8 arrives sitting at status 3000 ill sell you my 2008 c6 z51 manual with hud and npp for 11 grand.

dont stop looking because god only knows when c8 production begins again and when my c8 will arrive.

im quarantine bored and since your in buffalo... in case you dont find anything by augest...feel free to shoot me a pm at that point.

im sure youll find one sooner but come august which is my best guess when my c8 rolls in dont hesitate.

this is a great car. So reliable...so wonderful ...i never sold it for a c7 z06...but the c8 rear mid engine this 60 old corvette owner cant resist...

11 grand is chump change and if you twist my arm in august...Ill let it go for 10.8 just to be funny
Old 07-15-2020, 12:42 PM
Vookha
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by JEGTAG
2008 corvette

bolt on mods only.

was selling for 20 but will let it go for a hard $18K.

message me if interested

Hi is this a 6 speed or auto? Can i get your email or phone number? I'm very interested got cash in hand.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:56 PM
stevecrf13
Heel & Toe

Hi Jerri,
I realize this may be too early to reach out to you as you haven't taken delivery of your C8 yet, but I would love the opportunity to purchase your C6 once you receive your C8.
I'm about a 2 hour drive away in CT, I drove 3 hours one way to pick up my last car from NY. I have the truck, trailer, and cash readily available.
Please feel free to reach out to me at 860-709-8120 if you like, otherwise I will monitor the forums for when you list it.
Thank you,
Steve
Old 07-17-2020, 08:37 AM
SuzukiDan7
Racer

Guys, as much as I encourage people to steal deals out from under me, I've already reached out to Jerri about his 2008 Vette for 11k, as have probably 20 other people who found this post.

Jerri is not selling at this time as his c8 is delayed and he doesn't know when it will be in. I'm sure once his car is available he will list it for sale here, probably in 2021 though.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:40 AM
SuzukiDan7
Racer

Originally Posted by Vookha
Hi is this a 6 speed or auto? Can i get your email or phone number? I'm very interested got cash in hand.
Jetjags car is nice, it's a 6sp, but its very high miles, which is the reason I did not move on his car. It looks very sharp though.

Last edited by SuzukiDan7; 07-17-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB: Help me get into a cheap c6!