Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2006 Leman Blue for sale $12,000.00 152K miles clean title

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 11:06 AM
ramiedd
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2006 Leman Blue for sale $12,000.00 152K miles clean title

It is time to move on from this project and look for a new project. Please feel free to private message me with any questions and I will provide additional pictures and any details you may need. Also note that I am not desperate to sell and I am just as happy keeping the car so please don't send low ball offers.

So the car run good, starts right up and it is strong but it does need a few things fixed. I will try to detail below. Clean title.

I live in Bristol Virginia which puts me 4 hours from many major markets like Atlanta, Richmond, Nashville. i would be willing to meet someone in that area range to deliver the car as I travel to those markets or near them often.

Things that have been done to the car,
replaced the torn seat skins(with used non torn), replaced torn steering wheel, replaced shocks, rotors, calipers, tires are in very good shape.
car has headers and cold air intake.
What it needs:
the door buttons work intermittent from the inside and sometimes the window does not go up and down when the button is pressed.
The ABS light is on. It came on after I replaced the rotors and brake pads.
The shocks were replaced with the non factory so the suspension delete need to be done to it. it has the 140 mile max message.
Paint looks good from far but really needs a good polishing to get rid of some swirl marks on the paint.

Please note that the front spoiler on the picture is not on the car any longer. It is not a show car by any means by it has been fun.

Old 04-01-2019, 09:03 PM
Nytehawk
Instructor

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

Thanks for the straightforward post and a great deal to get into a C6. As a second car, this is great for someone that can do a little of their own work, but wants a Vette to enjoy, not hide in a garage. I would encourage you to take interior pics, a few more coverage exterior pics, and detail the features. No one know if it has F55 options, Z51, M6, LT1-4? Charcoal interior?

It isn't what I'm looking for, but at a different time this would have been the best find ever. Was it ever tuned for the intake/exhaust? GLWS!
Old 04-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Boo383
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm in Knoxville and interested, but as previously posted more details and photos would be very helpful. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:47 AM
ramiedd
Heel & Toe

Thanks for the comment. When I bought it, it was actually a 4th car to just get back into owning a corvette and enjoying taking the top off on the weekend. Yes, I will get more detailed pics later this week.
I am not sure if it was tuned for the headers and the cold air intake. When I bought it, it already had them on.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:58 PM
lettman1
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This may be a bit ignorant. Sorry in advance.

I've been looking up headers to understand what it is and if the car is still reliable with them on. Sorry if my ignorance is showing but is headers something that can be reversed to be stock or am I just being crazy? I am also in VA by Chantilly and I love the color of the car. I'm looking for something I can drive every day, will be reliable, will pass VA inspection and will be fun. Other than that my only must have is that it's automatic. I'm pretty positive I can get $10k but I'm shooting for your asking price. In your opinion would this be a good car for that?
Old 04-25-2019, 08:00 AM
ramiedd
Heel & Toe

No problem. Here is the most honest answer I can give you. First, the headers are not an issue as it is a performance issue and would not impact daily driving. The car was inspected in Virginia and passed with no problem and it is an automatic. The car starts right up and runs not problem and i run it around our town as needed. That being said, the door button issue would need to be fixed if you plan on driving it every day. it could be a simple fix or it could be an $800.00 fix if you take it to the dealership.
In my opinion, it this car is suited for someone that can have access to the GM computer and fix the few items it needs.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:36 AM
lettman1
8th Gear

Sending a pm. I'm interested.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:20 PM
ramiedd
Heel & Toe

A few additional pictures

Old 05-07-2019, 12:45 PM
mellojoe
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 51 Posts

bumping this:

I'm an owner of a (different) high-mileage C6 that needs a few things done here and there (also LeMans Blue, go figure). Let me tell you, TOTALLY WORTH IT. A great car to bomb around and drive. Everything is super easy to work on. You are basically getting a "crate 6.0L GM performance engine" that also happens to come with the car already built. For people like me who were looking for a budget supercar, nothing can match the performance of a REALLY budget supercar. Even throwing a few $$$ at it to repair some of the broken things in my car, even spending a few hours crawling around under the car turning wrenches, even with my broken passenger sunvisor, I'm still one hundred percent happy with the car. I'm able to daily drive my Corvette with no concerns, and I was able to do it now, as opposed to keeping it as a dream to one-day-hopefully-maybe-someday.

Good luck to the buyer. Could be loads of fun for fairly cheap.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:37 AM
Radioactivette
Advanced

Default is this still available

Would you be interested in a trade deal? I have a white 1977 L88 automatic corvette and would also put up some money towards this deal,
Old 05-10-2019, 12:20 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

$12k !!!!

seems like a great deal
Old 06-23-2019, 07:58 PM
ramiedd
Heel & Toe

Sold