Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Cream Puff ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 07:01 PM
2klen4u
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you the one that offered 63k?

Originally Posted by TorchRedLS6
Awesome. Exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. Thanks guys! I think I've found "The One".
Old 09-27-2017, 07:41 PM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,021 Likes on 567 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyDanNiceShot
That ZR1 is IMMACULATE. I know the car and the previous owner and it's a no BS car you should have no reservations about buying. And no, I'm not the owner. You would be extremely hard pressed to find another ZR1 that nice anywhere. I and several other friends have also purchased cars from Cats before, so you're in good hands there as well. Hope you get it, it needs a good home and it's an amazing car I've personally driven.
That is a great car, but 65k is no deal on a 8 year old ZR1.If you have a year to look you will save big money come winter, which is right around the corner.
And if you have the money, dont buy from a dealer, buy private and you will be much better off. These are nothing more then units to a dealer.Buy from a private party, and also save a shitload on taxes.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:33 PM
700HP+
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6
That is a great car, but 65k is no deal on a 8 year old ZR1.If you have a year to look you will save big money come winter, which is right around the corner.
And if you have the money, dont buy from a dealer, buy private and you will be much better off. These are nothing more then units to a dealer.Buy from a private party, and also save a shitload on taxes.

You get what you pay for and $65k is their asking price. Winter in the south and SW are the best times to drive and the market doesn't fluctuate that much to miss out on a great car. Buying from a dealer is often better actually. First off they can provide lots of finance options, they also have a reputation to protect especially this very high end dealer. They make the transaction easier with paperwork and shipping. A private party has one car to sell and you can't do anything but hope they tell the truth.
Depending on the state and their tax codes there is no difference on who you buy from.

Anyway to each their own. Best advice is find a car that you like... buy it and Enjoy it!
Old 09-27-2017, 11:11 PM
2200HP
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Here is a very nice 2009 JSB low miles original owner:
https://flint.craigslist.org/cto/d/2...284298021.html

And a 2010 Black also looks clean:
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/c...305649951.html

Quick Reply: WTB: Cream Puff ZR1