Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: What is she worth? Thinking about selling.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 12:31 PM
cincykid
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is she worth? Thinking about selling.

I have a 2006 C6 I am thinking about selling. Just a feeler to see what she might be worth. Here are the details. 2006 C6 bought bone stock used 6 1/2 years ago. I have done the following: Vararam cold air intake, LG long tube headers, Corsa axle back exhaust, BoOst Cam, Tick performance racing clutch, JW motoring 1 piece black rims, red powdercoated brake calipers, tinted windows, kenwood stereo with Navigation/hands free, JL audio 10" sub in carpeted enclosure that sits in the back of trunk storage pod with amp/crossover, new Nitto tires, new Hawk pads, blacked out light covers. All black leather interior with 6 speed and removable hard top. 50k miles, always garaged. Here is a link to a video of it just idling in my driveway.
I dont really want to sell it, but I have a bunch of other toys and with my daughter needing a car, my wife wont drive it, and having to pay 2 catholic high school tuitions, well.......
Old 06-01-2017, 03:53 PM
LS6z
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Send the kids to a public high school and keep the car. Compromise
Old 06-01-2017, 07:34 PM
VetteNewby
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cincykid
I have a 2006 C6 I am thinking about selling. Just a feeler to see what she might be worth. Here are the details. 2006 C6 bought bone stock used 6 1/2 years ago. I have done the following: Vararam cold air intake, LG long tube headers, Corsa axle back exhaust, BoOst Cam, Tick performance racing clutch, JW motoring 1 piece black rims, red powdercoated brake calipers, tinted windows, kenwood stereo with Navigation/hands free, JL audio 10" sub in carpeted enclosure that sits in the back of trunk storage pod with amp/crossover, new Nitto tires, new Hawk pads, blacked out light covers. All black leather interior with 6 speed and removable hard top. 50k miles, always garaged. Here is a link to a video of it just idling in my driveway. https://youtu.be/iuaK_7IzMrk I dont really want to sell it, but I have a bunch of other toys and with my daughter needing a car, my wife wont drive it, and having to pay 2 catholic high school tuitions, well.......
Mileage is gonna hurt ya if anything. I'd say mid to low $20's. Post more pics!!
Old 06-01-2017, 11:42 PM
dhpeck
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

22k/23k. It's hard to get money back from mods; however the right buyer will see the value in what you put into already.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:05 PM
cincykid
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dhpeck
22k/23k. It's hard to get money back from mods; however the right buyer will see the value in what you put into already.

23 is right about where I was hoping to be. I put it for sale locally for $25 due to the lowballers.

I knew I would never get out what I put in it, but I didnt do that stuff to make money on it. I did that stuff because its just the right thing to do to a corvette .

Get notified of new replies

To What is she worth? Thinking about selling.

Quick Reply: FS: What is she worth? Thinking about selling.