Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2009 C6 Coupe JSB/NPP/F55/MN6 40k mi. $31K [CA]

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 09:46 PM
TLK
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'11

Default FS: 2009 C6 Coupe JSB/NPP/F55/MN6 40k mi. $31K [CA]

2009 C6 coupe 1G1YY26W195100152, LS3 6.2 L engine 40K miles

FS at $31000. Located in Palo Alto, CA.

C6 coupe in excellent condition, with tasteful and practical upgrades over stock. 2009 had the more attractive "carbon fiber look" dash trim than the older flat silver paint trims, and had the switch over to Bosch brake components. No fluid leaks, well maintained, maintenance always done on time, garaged at night. This is not a garage queen, I drove this car to work every day, and yes, in the rain. That said, paint is in very good condition and I took care to keep the light colored interior parts clean. Driven but not abused, owned by a car enthusiast and amateur mechanic.

Clean carfax, smogged and ready for sale.

Not under pressure to sell, not looking to waste time on joyriders.

Factory ordered with following:
  • JetStream Blue exterior, Two-tone Cashmere/black interior
  • 6-speed manual transmission
  • 3LT
  • Two-tone cashmere/black leather seats
  • HUD
  • NPP dual mode exhaust (w/nicer muffler tips over non-NPP)
  • F55 Magnetic ride shocks
  • (F55 includes) Z-51 wheels 245/40ZR18, 285/35ZR19 and the larger Z-51 brakes
  • (F55 doesn't include Z-51 sway bars, so I swapped them in myself)

Additional equipment and improvements:

Performance:
  • Z-51 sway bars added (GM purposely leaves these out of F55 for marketing reasons)
  • Non-runflat tires: currently Michelin Super Sport
  • Differential regeared to 4.11 at Synergy Motorsports, making the manual transmission less tall and more usable around town without constantly being barely above idle, and also gets you into the power band more quickly than stock. It's not a great difference, but it's clearly better than stock and always gives the impression that this is how GM should have delivered the car.
  • Elite Engineering tunnel plate (stiffens chassis over central tunnel, slows engine heat ingress)
  • Was dyno tuned at Synergy Motorsports in 2009, tune was recently erased when I had service for several recalls on the car. Rick at synergy had said at the time of tuning that he would keep the files and the ECM could be reflashed if GM should erase the tune (as has happened). 160 degree thermostat installed for the tuning.

Refinement:
  • Entire cabin and cargo area covered in two layers of sound insulation material:
    (This is by far a more effective method of quieting the road noise and drum like reverberations the cabin tub can produce in factory form (basically no sound insulation installed at factory):
    • Damplifier Pro applied directly to the tub surface, self-adhesive (no tar, no bad smells)
    • MadVette / Crazy Cowboy insulation placed directly on top without adhesive and in doors.

• DSVette's padded leather armrest, in two-tone cashmere/black to match the seats, replaced the ugly beige plastic stock armrest.
  • MGW shifter, 3rd generation, replaced vague and rubbery feeling poorly made stock shifter
    • Longer, more ergonomic shift lever
  • Pioneer DNX6990HD double DIN CD/DVD/USB/Iphone/Ipod/Bluetooth/XM/Nav receiver replaced original non-Nav radio
    • Boyo color rear license plate camera displays on the DNX6990 screen while in reverse gear.
    • Front speaker replacements
    • Center speaker disconnected
  • Top Down Technologies "Window Valet" (window up/down using stock key fob, auto door lock, more)
  • Exhaust Commander D.A.S.H. (Allows forcing exhaust into loud mode at any time using an existing DIC button on dash).
  • JW Motoring HID foglight conversion (I usually drive with these on to help make my car more visible day and night and they color match the stock headlights).
  • CAGS bypass to defeat automatic 1-4 gear shift solenoid

Old 05-07-2016, 11:36 PM
TLK
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'11

Ttt

Quick Reply: FS: 2009 C6 Coupe JSB/NPP/F55/MN6 40k mi. $31K [CA]