Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

New Vendor Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 01:27 PM
0RoadRunnerAutoTransport
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New Vendor Introduction

Hey everyone! We're RoadRunner Auto Transport and we're new to CorvetteForum. We're huge fans of performance cars, especially Corvettes! We are a car shipping service shipping vehicles all across the country, including to and from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. We offer standard carrier and enclosed vehicle shipping in addition to the most competitive rates around.

We plan on being active on the forum and look forward to getting to know the community here and seeing some awesome 'Vettes!

Feel free to PM either myself or CustomerService@RoadRunnerAutoTransport here on the forums for any questions you might have.

Check out our websites for a free car shipping quote:

Ship your car with Road Runner Auto Transport
Ship your car with Hawaii Car Transport
Ship your car with Alaska Car Transport
Ship your car with Puerto Rico Car Transport

Last edited by RoadRunnerAutoTransport; 12-03-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:46 AM
96LT4
Team Owner

Received 65 Likes on 41 Posts
Former Moderator
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
CI3 Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Welcome to the Forum!

I have a car that I'll need shipped from Ontario CA to me here in Kennesaw GA before too long....hopefully.

Will give you a shot at the business.

How long have you guys been doing this, and how long would it take you to get the car to me? It would have to be an enclosed hauler.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:55 PM
0RoadRunnerAutoTransport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 96LT4
Welcome to the Forum!

I have a car that I'll need shipped from Ontario CA to me here in Kennesaw GA before too long....hopefully.

Will give you a shot at the business.

How long have you guys been doing this, and how long would it take you to get the car to me? It would have to be an enclosed hauler.
96LT4,

Thanks for the greeting! We'd be happy to ship your vehicle for you. I will have CustomerService@RoadRunnerAutoTransport PM you with all the details of your particular shipment.

We have been shipping vehicles for the past 15 years. We work with a nationwide group of the most professional and reliable transport companies in the industry. For more detailed info check out our website: Professional and Reliable Car Shipping

We ship to the islands of Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico as well.

Last edited by RoadRunnerAutoTransport; 12-05-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:41 PM
DudeManZ06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you an actual shipper or a broker?
Old 12-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Fastcar
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a broker to me.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:57 PM
0RoadRunnerAutoTransport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DudeManZ06
Are you an actual shipper or a broker?
Yes, we are an auto transport broker. Our talent is matching customers with the best rates and carriers around, better than they would otherwise be able to find on their own - we leave the actual vehicle shipping to our 5 star rated carriers! We are able to do this due to the amount of volume we do with our reliable shipping partners - they give us the best rates possible which we pass on to our customers.

We also have a dedicated Customer Service representative (CustomerService@RoadRunnerAutoTransport ) and enclosed carriers for CorvetteForum members. Feel free to PM either myself or CustomerService@RoadRunnerAutoTransport - we would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We also ship to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.

Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To New Vendor Introduction

Quick Reply: New Vendor Introduction