Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: 1150 RWHP 2011 Shelby GT500

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 03:31 PM
wallywagon
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: 1150 RWHP 2011 Shelby GT500

I am posting on this forum because I am interested ONLY in an H/C/I C6Z06 trade plus cash or a stock black/white 08+ low mile C6Z. I am only interested in black/grey/silver/white unless the car is dark blue but murdered out. I will take any year but I need cash if I am going to trade as I don't need to sell the car and am only doing it so I can own another dream car of mine while having some cash on the side to pursue another of life's joys!

Price without trade is 65k firm…..I have over 100k invested in this car and I'm not interested in letting it go if it isn't for the right deal so please don't low ball as I will gladly walk away and keep this black missile.

MODS Include:

Built Engine by Tim Eichorn of MPR Racing Engines (Custom Diamond Pistons, Manley I-beam Rods, ARP Hardware, raised compression (I believe 9.5:1)):
Engine Internal specifics:

Custom GT500 Pistons,Skirt coating
AP ring set with AP steel top ring and napier second
H8552500200 .200 Wal tool steel pins
14040R-8 H-beam rods with ARP 2000 Bolts
Custom GT500 main bearing set
CB-1442HXK Coated rod bearings
Darton Big bore sleeve conversion,Square deck block,Bore and hone with Torque plates, Malance crankshaft
Custom Main Stud Kit for GT500 block
256-4001 ARP2000 head stud kit
C5502-066 Head gasket
C5503-066 Head gaskets
Custom Spring and retainer kit with locks
Custom Grind GT500 Billet camshafts
256-1001 Camshaft Bolts
Gasket kit
NGK TR6 Spark plugs
FL-820S oil filter
Billet oil pump gears
Disassemble complete GT500 engine,clean,Assemble complete GT500 to competition specs,Time camshafts,Disassemble heads and install valve springs and retainers

Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
Thump Racing Belt Tensioner
Heads Ported by Kris Starnes of Kris Starnes Racing (Stock heads ported, Manley springs, Ferrea Valves, Custom Bullet Racing Cams)
DivisionX 1800rwhp Return Style Fuel System with 3x Walbro 465lph pumps and CPE Triple pump hat
Bosch 205lb Injectors
Whipple Superchargers 4.0L supercharger
-3.25" pulley
-2.75" pulley
Ford Racing twin bore 65mm throttle body
Reische Performance GT500 170deg Performance Thermostat
JLT 148mm Super Big Air Intake
American Racing Headers 1 7/8" Longtube headers with Offroad X pipe
Kooks over axle pipe with stock mufflers (Anything else is earth shaking)
MGW adjustable Short Throw Shifter
Mcleod Racing Twin Disc Clutch Kit
BMR double adjustable lower control arms/LCA relocation bracket, double adjustable panhard bar and Sway Bar relocation kit to fit 15x10" drag wheels
SCT X3 Tuned by Ken Bjonnes of Lund Racing
JLT Passenger Side Oil Separator
Mickey Thompson 305/35/20 ET Street Radials
M&H 28" tall x 4" wide front runners
3.73 gears
Steeda sport lowering springs
C&R dual pass, dual fan heat exchanger
Runs on E85
Install work done by a Shelby authorized Ford dealer in KS.

As far as cosmetics go:

Rocker panels sanded smooth and pain matched
Painted drag pack wheels
Roush side splitters sanded smooth and paint matched
Black Mamba Supersnake Hood
-Cowl portion is Matte black separated by a red pinstripe from the rest of the gloss black
2013 front splitter added then sanded smooth and paint matched
Custom Painted lights/badging
Windows Tinted 5%

Interior Gauges:
Dual Aeroforce Interceptor guages with 3.5 BAR MAP sensor for boost monitoring and upgraded software to monitor IAT2s.

Tuned by Ken Bjonnes from LUND RACING on E85.

At 24 lbs of boost NO-SPRAY. 1050 RWHP 890 RWTQ WITHOUT THE HEADS PORTED. Motor is built to easily handle 30lbs of boost.

With the heads ported and the smaller pulley car is likely around 1150 RWHP and feels every bit of it.

15,500 Miles on the car, Only 2,000 miles on Car Build. All Documented from shop mileage.

Im the second owner and after buying it stock and putting 13,500 miles on it, decided to build it to what it is now.

CAR HAS NEVER BEEN RACED...NEVER SEEN THE STRIP despite having an extra set of drag pack wheels. Just car shows.

All Receipts to everything that's ever been done to this Car.

Over $47,000 invested in aftermarket parts plus labor and tuning in this car!

Any questions on the car, feel free to give me a shout.

I drive this car to work whenever the weather permits and it behaves amazingly!!! Garage kept and I have the Shelby cover.

Quick 3rd gear blip from 55-90 and 4th gear:

https://vimeo.com/88529846

Sound of the car idling with cams when it had Borla ATAK mufflers:

https://vimeo.com/82976959

The car is an ABSOLUTE animal, and unless you ride in it or drive it you'll never understand what the whiplash feels like of a 1000+ RWHP car.

PM me if interested and if you would like to look at the car/drive it etc.

OBD port hanging down is for the dual Aeroforce Interceptors which are only unplugged so I can log the car. The car is 10/10 inside despite the dirty look in the picture. I only weigh 160 lbs so the seat is in excellent condition as well:

PICS of the motor getting worked on by Tim Eichorn of MPR!!!

Motor back with 4.0 put on before reinstall:

First startup with Borla ATAKs on:

Weld RTS' painted:

You can see that ALL lower body panels were sanded and color matched to the body:

Same with the side splitters, rockers and front splitter....plus a shot of the stock wheels from a 13* painted matte black:

decals are all done and look amazing with everything together. Note before that the hood is Matte black on the cowl separated from the rest of the glass black surface by a small red pinstripe. All the matte and gloss portions with touches of red look insane and are not too much or overbearing in any fashion:

Engine bay:

NOTE: There was a trunk mount methanol kit hooked up at one point but then I decided to run E85 so it was no longer needed. The lines you see are plugged at the elbow now with black plugs.

Last edited by wallywagon; 08-27-2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Added price
Old 08-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

You must post an asking price for your car, even for a trade.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...e-threads.html
Old 08-27-2014, 08:06 PM
wallywagon
Cruising

Apologies. Add updated.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Old 08-27-2014, 10:29 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 740 Likes on 361 Posts

So you spent $100k on a car but can't afford a $100 camera?
Old 08-27-2014, 10:36 PM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

The question is why the hell did you spend a hundred grand,never raced it hardly drove it,and now you want it gone.Seems a little ridiculous dont you think?1150rwhp for what??????You cant use that on the street and you dont race it .Makes no sense .100k for bragging rights?
Old 08-27-2014, 10:52 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 740 Likes on 361 Posts

Originally Posted by camirocz
The question is why the hell did you spend a hundred grand,never raced it hardly drove it,and now you want it gone.Seems a little ridiculous dont you think?1150rwhp for what??????You cant use that on the street and you dont race it .Makes no sense .100k for bragging rights?
Well let's not get carried away. He's obviously a "car guy" and well, enough said. But damn OP, you are here asking 65k for a car and can't even post quality pictures. It always amazes me how poor some of these for sale ad's are, particularly relative to the value of the vehicle.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:29 AM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Why do you care so much what he does/did with his money? Who are you to judge? Oh and BTW there are people with Vette's and other cars with more power than that and use it on the street just fine. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

I'll bet you are one of those guys who has a bone stock Corvette and wears his Corvette jacket everywhere.

Bottom line...the man can do whatever he wants with his money. If you have a problem with it, stay out of the thread.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:55 AM
wallywagon
Cruising

Outside of Y2KRoadster and JimTN, you all are the reason I don't really want to be a "Corvette guy". Constant contemptuous rants and talking "down" to people who don't own a bow tie car. If you have money....spend it. I did. I loved the car, I drive it to work and you wouldn't know it wasn't stock outside of the cam rumble. The car is totally streetable and will slay about anything in it's path. People spend 100+k on vettes all day but there are no comments about them. Camera aside, the car is quality and if you want pictures that are more quality all you have to do is PM me.

If you want a car that will drag your bumper off then make me an offer, otherwise mind your own.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:02 AM
WA 2 FST
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 556 Likes on 359 Posts

^^agree... the only issue anyone should be mentioning about this post is the pic quality.

I don't know the owner, but having owned several hi-po Fords/Mustangs over the years (including a GT500), this is a serious car.

The brand-bashing is absolutely silly. GLWS, and if you have some higher-res pics to post, it would be great to see them here.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:15 AM
wallywagon
Cruising

Originally Posted by WA 2 FST
^^agree... the only issue anyone should be mentioning about this post is the pic quality.

I don't know the owner, but having owned several hi-po Fords/Mustangs over the years (including a GT500), this is a serious car.

The brand-bashing is absolutely silly. GLWS, and if you have some higher-res pics to post, it would be great to see them here.
Thank you wa2fst (ironically my dads license plate on his 997 turbo ). I will take some better photos to put this to rest soon. I love all cars but not all car people and this is why. I only posted a price because I had to... I just want to trade for a c6z as i've never owned one.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:10 PM
WA 2 FST
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 556 Likes on 359 Posts

^^the plate is great! I have had the plate on a car I've owned dating back to '94 (was a 5.0 Mustang that made 615rwhp and ran mid-10s). Now it is on my '02 TT Z06 I bought new.

GLWS!
Old 08-28-2014, 01:17 PM
JakeC6Racing
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks amazing great work. Not really sure how anyone can bad mouth that but good luck on your trade/sale!
Old 08-28-2014, 01:47 PM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Default What a moron

Originally Posted by Y2KRoadster
Why do you care so much what he does/did with his money? Who are you to judge? Oh and BTW there are people with Vette's and other cars with more power than that and use it on the street just fine. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

I'll bet you are one of those guys who has a bone stock Corvette and wears his Corvette jacket everywhere.

Bottom line...the man can do whatever he wants with his money. If you have a problem with it, stay out of the thread.
You look like you re pretty frustrated and last time i checked you were not getting paid as his attorney so you stay off my case.I m allowed to ask the guy whats the point of spending all that money and then dumping his car.Its not your car so mind your own buisness!Hope you get the message.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:31 PM
JakeC6Racing
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You look like you re pretty frustrated and last time i checked you were not getting paid as his attorney so you stay off my case.I m allowed to ask the guy whats the point of spending all that money and then dumping his car.Its not your car so mind your own buisness!Hope you get the message.
You checked to see if this guy was the OP's attorney?
Old 08-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Jeremy03Z06
Instructor

Nice looking car. GLWS! And I'm on my phone so the pics look fine lol.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:05 PM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Default Didnt need to

Originally Posted by JakeC6Racing
You checked to see if this guy was the OP's attorney?
Lol.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT: 1150 RWHP 2011 Shelby GT500

Old 08-28-2014, 09:46 PM
meinersk
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

This forum is usually respectful.The guys here almost always are respectful.Sorry for your experience here..Very nice car .Get a car that's modded already you will save a ton.good luck getting what u want..You should have said you where 6 ft 5 320 lbs and from quebec.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:32 PM
Tom's_03SVT
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Great looking car glws.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:29 AM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Lets clear something up it is a gorgeous car and fast as hell i am sure.

Quick Reply: WTT: 1150 RWHP 2011 Shelby GT500