Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S: 06 Mont. Red, Z51, 3LT Must Sell

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 09:31 AM
PParis2006
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: 06 Mont. Red, Z51, 3LT Must Sell

We have loved owning our Corvette, but time has come that we have to part company. She is beautiful, won many awards, extremely clean and show ready every day. I have never used a machine on her; all work has been done by hand. I even remove the wheels every 6 weeks and clean and polish the inside to a near chrome finish. The engine is cleaner than new.

Few Details:
-6 disc Bose -Lloyds mats -NEVER been raced -tires are great
-no modifications -all documentation -37k miles

Asking price of $27,000(reduced >$3000 from original, WOW) OBO and VERY motivated to sell. Please message me with your serious inquiry. The pictures aren't the best and it is incredible live.
Attached Images       

Last edited by PParis2006; 10-13-2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: 3rd Price Reduction!
Old 08-20-2014, 11:51 AM
old softballer
5th Gear

Default 06 Vette

LOVE YOUR RIDE AND I'm INTERESTED IN MAKING IT MINE! We are in the Villages and would like to see it. Pls shoot us some contact info.
Thanks.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:53 AM
PParis2006
Cruising

Originally Posted by old softballer
LOVE YOUR RIDE AND I'm INTERESTED IN MAKING IT MINE! We are in the Villages and would like to see it. Pls shoot us some contact info.
Thanks.
email me: parispa09@gmail.com
Old 08-29-2014, 07:16 AM
PParis2006
Cruising

Default Check out the reduced price on this beauty!

New Reduced Price!
Originally Posted by PParis2006
We have loved owning our Corvette, but time has come that we have to part company. She is beautiful, won many awards, extremely clean and show ready every day. I have never used a machine on her; all work has been done by hand. I even remove the wheels every 6 weeks and clean and polish the inside to a near chrome finish. The engine is cleaner than new.

Few Details:

Asking price of $28,500 (reduced price) OBO and motivated to sell. Please message me with your serious inquiry. The pictures aren't the best and it is incredible live.

Last edited by PParis2006; 09-26-2014 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Price Update
Old 09-18-2014, 03:59 PM
PParis2006
Cruising

Default What better way...

New Reduced Price!
...to enjoy the fall weather than with a beautiful car, topless and the wind blowing through your scalp (some of us are folically challenged). This is one of the cleanest rides you will find. Shoot me a message if you are interested.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:33 AM
PParis2006
Cruising

Default Showin' her off this weekend

...to enjoy the fall weather than with a beautiful car, topless and the wind blowing through your scalp (some of us are folically challenged). This is one of the cleanest rides you will find. Shoot me a message if you are interested.
Get another chance to show my gorgeous piece of art work this weekend. She's all shined and ready to win. She will be sporting a brand new FOR SALE sign to lure others into the joy of beauty and ownership. Message me if you would like to see her live and drive away with her.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:19 PM
PParis2006
Cruising

Default The new definition of Fall...

Get another chance to show my gorgeous piece of art work this weekend. She's all shined and ready to win. She will be sporting a brand new FOR SALE sign to lure others into the joy of beauty and ownership. Message me if you would like to see her live and drive away with her.
...is going TOPLESS! in my Corvette. I can't think of any other way to enjoy the season than cruising with the top off and enjoying the view. For as difficult as it is, I would like for someone else to get that joy with this beautiful ride. Message me if you are interested in making a GREAT buy. Happy Cruising!!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:39 AM
PParis2006
Cruising

Default On Display Again

...is going TOPLESS! in my Corvette. I can't think of any other way to enjoy the season than cruising with the top off and enjoying the view. For as difficult as it is, I would like for someone else to get that joy with this beautiful ride. Message me if you are interested in making a GREAT buy. Happy Cruising!!
I'll be showing again at the SPCA 4th Annual "Hot Dogs, Cool Cats & Wild Rides Car Show" on Sat. Oct 4th in Titusville, FL. Please come support the event and see this beautiful car in person. You'll truly like what you see and it could be yours!! Enjoy your weekend "Vetters"
Old 10-06-2014, 12:12 PM
PParis2006
Cruising

Default What a great show last weekend...

I'll be showing again at the SPCA 4th Annual "Hot Dogs, Cool Cats & Wild Rides Car Show" on Sat. Oct 4th in Titusville, FL. Please come support the event and see this beautiful car in person. You'll truly like what you see and it could be yours!! Enjoy your weekend "Vetters"
Proceeds benefited the SPCA, great turnout of approx. 150 cars, vendors, BBQ cook off and fun for the kids. We spent the day with our extended family and the usual happened, WE HAD A GREAT TIME! Topping off the day, we landed a Top 13 Participants Choice. Also had several interested buyers. Hope to close a deal very soon. If you are interested, please message me. Have a great week everyone.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:29 AM
John E
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Friendly bump ttt for a gorgeous car at a very good price. Extremely well taken care of.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Rick369
Burning Brakes

Received 217 Likes on 150 Posts

Few Details:

Asking price of $27,000(reduced >$3000 from original, WOW) OBO and VERY motivated to sell. Please message me with your serious inquiry. The pictures aren't the best and it is incredible live.
Is your car still for sale? Is it a A6 automatic or 6 speed manual?
Old 10-28-2014, 07:12 AM
PParis2006
Cruising

Originally Posted by Rick369
Is your car still for sale? Is it a A6 automatic or 6 speed manual?
It is a 6spd manual. I have a commitment from a buyer. If it fails to complete, I will let you know.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:14 AM
PParis2006
Cruising

Default She's gone, gone, gone... whoa

Yes, it's true, my baby is gone. I sold her on Friday, Halloween.
Take care all. Have a great holiday season.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S: 06 Mont. Red, Z51, 3LT Must Sell

Quick Reply: F/S: 06 Mont. Red, Z51, 3LT Must Sell