Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Monterey Red vert FS in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Ralphyboy
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09
Default 2006 Monterey Red vert FS in NJ

Well folks, the time has come for me to become Vetteless after many years. I don't drive the car enough to keep it, and I need the money for something else.
2006 Monty Red 3LT vert with cashmere top and leather interior, 22,000 + miles, 6spd manual trans, Z51 Pkg, Heads up display, Memory Pkg, homelink on driver's visor, heated seats, power top, navigation system with xm radio, custom speakers behind the seats with amp in trunk, the air deflector to keep down wind buffeting for passengers. As far as I can tell, it has just about every option except for the magnetic adjustable shocks.
The car was tuned by Chuck at Corvettes of Westchester. He installed a ZO6 exhaust header and ZO6 NPP mild to wild exhaust with key fob controler. 3" pipe from engine to tailpipe. This was coupled with a Vararam intake which he installed too. Car is always garaged and was never driven in snow or with salt on th roads for as long as I've owned it. It was just inspected and is good til 2015. I replaced the battery last week.
Photos of the car are in my public file. I will send any and all photos if you PM me with an email address.
Price is $31,000 obo. I am pretty firm on this price, but I will accept a reasonable offer, if we are close enough with it.
I encourage that you come see it, drive it, and have it inspected.
When I got it, it was GM certified and Carfax certified. I've had the car for about 4 years now.

Last edited by Ralphyboy; 07-31-2014 at 10:29 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:22 AM
tomzarbo
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ralphyboy
Well folks, the time has come for me to become Vetteless after many years. I don't drive the car enough to keep it, and I need the money for something else.
2006 Monty Red vert with cashmere top and leather interior, 22,000 + miles, Z51 Pkg, Heads up display, Memory Pkg, homelink on driver's visor, heated seats, navigation system with xm radio, custom speakers behind the seats with amp in trunk, the air deflector to keep down wind buffeting for passengers.
The car was tuned by Chuck at Corvettes of Westchester. He installed a ZO6 exhaust header and ZO6 NPP mild to wild exhaust with key fob controler. 3" pipe from engine to tailpipe. This was coupled with a Vararam intake which he installed too.
Price is $32,000 obo. I am pretty firm on this price, but I will accept a reasonable offer, if we are close enough with it.
I encourage that you come see it, drive it, and have it inspected.
When I got it, it was GM certified and Carfax certified. I've had the car for about 4 years now.
Is it an auto or manual? So it's a 3LT I guess? Power top? Sorry if I missed this info.
Where in NJ?

TomZ

Last edited by tomzarbo; 07-26-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Ralphyboy
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by tomzarbo
Is it an auto or manual? So it's a 3LT I guess? Power top? Sorry if I missed this info.
Where in NJ?

TomZ
Sorry for not including this info.
It's a 3LT with pretty much every option except for the magnetic suspension.
It does have a power top, and everything works as it should.
I am located in Livingston, NJ.
BTW, the car is garage kept and was never driven with snow or salt on the roads for as long as I've owned it. I took it to Watkins Glen several times, and it did get rained on, but that was in September for the Zippo classic car races .
It also has a new battery in it too.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Ralphyboy
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

bump
Old 07-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Ralphyboy
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Old 07-31-2014, 10:28 AM
Ralphyboy
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

price reduced to $31000 OBO

If interested, check the local "for sale" online sites. You won't find anything close to this at this price with all these options.

Last edited by Ralphyboy; 07-31-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Ralphyboy
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Old 08-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Ralphyboy
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Bump

Anyone interested ?