Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

'08 Atomic Orange Z51 etc.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 04:43 PM
gbjerke
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 20 Posts

Default '08 Atomic Orange Z51 etc.

Options are Z51, 3LT, Navigation, polished wheels, Auto, Dual mode exhaust, 2 tone interior and the upcharge for the AO. Only mods are painted FRC's and Mild2Wild unit.
Mileage is 32,300 and car is pristine. Not a scratch,chip anywhere. I bought new at Kerbeck. New Firestone run flats at 25,000 miles.
Asking $32,000.
Now, the rest of the story. Been searching the country for what I wanted and missed several by just days. Got a tip on the forum of a dealer who had close to what I want. Called and it was a sold order BUT they had one accepted order with a TPW this week and dealer said mid May or so for delivery. That was 4-9 which happened to be my 73rd birthday so I gave myself a gift and put a deposit down. Therefore in no hurry to sell mine.
Just checked the order site to track the progress of my car. WOW, not only built but SHIPPED!
Yup, puts me in a bind so need to sell quickly. I want to post pics but I don't see a link for me to attach them. Am a computer idiot. I'll try the icon that says "insert link". It that doesn't work, I'll need a tutorial from one of you guys. My email: gbjerke@aol.com
Attached Files
File Type: zip
Vette4-11-14001.zip (1.71 MB, 184 views)
Old 04-17-2014, 04:51 PM
gbjerke
Racer

Default Help with posting pics

Originally Posted by gbjerke
Options are Z51, 3LT, Navigation, polished wheels, Auto, Dual mode exhaust, 2 tone interior and the upcharge for the AO. Only mods are painted FRC's and Mild2Wild unit.
Mileage is 32,300 and car is pristine. Not a scratch,chip anywhere. I bought new at Kerbeck. New Firestone run flats at 25,000 miles.
Asking $32,000.
Now, the rest of the story. Been searching the country for what I wanted and missed several by just days. Got a tip on the forum of a dealer who had close to what I want. Called and it was a sold order BUT they had one accepted order with a TPW this week and dealer said mid May or so for delivery. That was 4-9 which happened to be my 73rd birthday so I gave myself a gift and put a deposit down. Therefore in no hurry to sell mine.
Just checked the order site to track the progress of my car. WOW, not only built but SHIPPED!
Yup, puts me in a bind so need to sell quickly. I want to post pics but I don't see a link for me to attach them. Am a computer idiot. I'll try the icon that says "insert link". It that doesn't work, I'll need a tutorial from one of you guys. My email: gbjerke@aol.com
No pics went thru...need an assist or you can email me and I can send.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:03 PM
bucket405
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default bucket405

[WUOTE=gbjerke;1586682817]Options are Z51, 3LT, Navigation, polished wheels, Auto, Dual mode exhaust, 2 tone interior and the upcharge for the AO. Only mods are painted FRC's and Mild2Wild unit.
Asking $32,000.
Yup, puts me in a bind so need to sell quickly. I want to post pics but I don't see a link for me to attach them. Am a computer idiot. I'll try the icon that says "insert link". It that doesn't work, I'll need a tutorial from one of you guys. My email: gbjerke@aol.com[/QUOTE]
where is the car located.In what state
Old 04-17-2014, 08:07 PM
gbjerke
Racer

Originally Posted by bucket405
[WUOTE=gbjerke;1586682817]Options are Z51, 3LT, Navigation, polished wheels, Auto, Dual mode exhaust, 2 tone interior and the upcharge for the AO. Only mods are painted FRC's and Mild2Wild unit.
Asking $32,000.
where is the car located.In what state[/QUOTE]

I'm in Belvidere, Illinois. About 70 miles west of Chicago.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:46 PM
gbjerke
Racer

Deposit received and will be picked up 5-2.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:22 PM
gbjerke
Racer

Default Sold

Originally Posted by gbjerke
Deposit received and will be picked up 5-2.
Another forum member, Jon, picked up the car last night. Flew in from PA to Chicago.
A TOTAL pleasure to deal with, the consumate gentleman. Looking forward to his input on the forum.

Get notified of new replies

To '08 Atomic Orange Z51 etc.

Quick Reply: '08 Atomic Orange Z51 etc.