Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Z06 For Sale - 35k Miles - Heads & Cam (552WHP/514WTQ) - PHOTO HEAVY

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 08:15 PM
TFavor
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Z06 For Sale - 35k Miles - Heads & Cam (552WHP/514WTQ) - PHOTO HEAVY

For Sale by owner:

2006 Z06. Silver. 2LZ/Nav. The rims are aftermarket repros. Car has around 35,400 miles. (REDUCED $42,000 FIRM!!!)

I bought this car 2 years ago (almost to the day) from the second owner who had it for 4 years before that. I purchased the car with 25.5k miles on it and it now has roughly 35.5k. If you feel the need to contact him for reference or verification, I am in contact with him and he would be happy to tell you about his ownership of the vehicle. I only drove 2-3 days a month on perfect days, otherwise I kept it the garage. Clean car fax with only paint work being done was by dealer for the roof delamination recall and a small area of the rear bumper being touched up from the previous owner dropping his laptop near the deck lid and scratching it.

Here is what everyone always wants to know, reason for selling: My fiance' and I are getting married in July and want to build a home so we have our first home together. I'm taking the money earned from the Z and putting it down on a home.

EXTERIOR: The paint is in very good condition for a 35k mile car. Has a couple road chips which I can send detailed photos of upon request. Very small chips on the rear brake ducts which is typical for Z's. Windows were tinted by previous owner and are limo on all windows. No road rash on the rims and the tires have roughly 3k miles on them.

INTERIOR: Car has not been smoked in. Nav/bose stereo. Has nav disk as well. The car still has 2 eligible upgrades on the nav. from the dealer which are still available last time I was in for service. I have BOTH key fobs. I have a copy of the original window sticker. Car has Lloyds front mats as well as rear cargo mat. Rear cargo mat is in perfect like-new condition and front mats have some wear (see photos). The seats have absolutely no cracks or rips in the leather. I would rate the interior at 9/10.

Modifications:

Parts Added and then Dyno Tuned by England Green in October-2012 - approximately $5,000

Mileage at time of work was roughly 30k

Halltech MF103 Cold-Air Intake

American Racing Headers1-7/8" Primaries with 3" Merge Collectors, 3" X 3" X-Pipe (With Cats) - installed by Texas Quality Performance Exhaust in Houston, TX

Corsa Performance Exhaust for Z06 - 3" w/ Quad 4" tips - installed by Texas Quality Performance Exhaust in Houston, TX

Bright Dipped Anodized Catch Can

Dyno and Street Tune

Parts Added and Work Performed by G'Force Motorsports in June-2013 - $6,200\

Mileage at time of work was roughly 33k

WCCH CNC Stage 2 ported LS7 heads w upgraded exhaust valves, guides, and Description from WCCH Website "We machine your supplied castings. Price includes hot tank and blast cleaning, installing bronze valve guides, our Stage 2 CNC port program, competition valve job, surface milling and new stainless steel exhaust valves. The titanium intake valves are cleaned, inspected and tumble polished to help reduce valve guide related wear"

WCCH Milled the heads .030" which brought the compression up from 11.0 to around 11.5

Katech Torquer CAM LS7 110 LSA
Platinum Dual Valve Springs with titanium retainers
NEW GM MLS head gaskets
ARP head bolts
Trunion Upgrade
GM LS7 racing lifters and trays
Comp Cam pushrods
Katech C5R timing chain
MSD spark plug wires
NGK spark plugs
160 degree thermostat
Dyno and Street Tune

Engine fluids replaced by G'Force (coolant w/ water wetter, oil,)

Other Maintenance Performed in recent past:

Oil Changes Performed Every 3,000 Miles

Clutch fluid changed every other time I fill up with gas.

OEM Brake Fluid replaced with ATE Super Blue Fluid in November 2012

OEM Front Rotors Replaced with AC Delco Replacement Rotors in November 2012

OEM Front Brake Pads replaced with Hawk HPS Pads (low dust compared to OEM) November 2012

Transmission and Differential Fluid Flushed and Replaced by England Green (Oct-2012)

The car is stock as far as everything else goes (clutch, etc).

You will get the factory manifolds, h-pipe, cats, OEM exhaust with dual-mode switches, cold air intake as well as all internal parts replaced (lifters, cam, springs, valves, spark plugs wires etc.) with the car also. I do not have factory speedlines.

I have invested well over $10,000 in upgrades car in the 14 mos. This is my DREAM car. I have METICULOUS records which I have filed chronologically from my ownership as well as the previous owners (6 years worth). As stated before I will release the information of the previous owner if you would like to discuss anything with him if you become a serious buyer. The previous owner had all bulletins and recalls addressed before I purchased the car and I have had no issues whatsoever other than a a few minor things (transmission seal replaced under GMPP warranty for example). I have all receipts, dyno charts, etc all the way down to oil, magnetic drain plugs, coolant etc. that I purchased and performed myself with dates and mileage performed on the receipts. You name it I most likely have it (including a couple hand car wash/detail receipts from the previous owner LOL).

Car HAS been driven at the 1/4 mile track on two separate times with roughly 8-10 passes total on the car. Car was at MSR-H for two performance driving events (with instructor in vehicle) with The Driver's Edge. One of the MSR-H events was with bolt-ons and one after head/cam was installed. Car drove perfectly both times and not driven anywhere near the limits as I don't have the B#77$...

Please no tire kickers/low ballers as I do not HAVE to sell the car. The car is located in Houston, TX. If you have any other questions, you can PM me or email at [tfavor@gmail.com]. If you are serious and want to talk about the car I will give you my number.

This is someones perfect chance to pick up a extremely well maintained Z06 with the "dropped valve fix" already being taken care of by WCCH and a perfect size Katech cam. I take VERY good care of my vehicles and the buyer will surely not be disappointment.

Best regards,

Travis

UPDATED PICTURES 02-25-14

OLD PICTURES:

Video of car hot start and idle:

Dyno Chart:

Last edited by TFavor; 02-25-2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added more pictures
Old 01-19-2014, 04:44 PM
TFavor
Advanced

Bump.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:47 AM
JCTaylor21
Instructor

Ttt
Old 01-23-2014, 12:14 PM
TFavor
Advanced

TTT. Received a number of PM's, but nothing serious. Not looking for trades ATM sorry.

Travis
Old 01-25-2014, 09:49 AM
kwilliams444
Intermediate

pm'd buddy.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:39 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

A perfect and awesome Heads/Cam C6 Z, love it, GLWS!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:46 AM
TFavor
Advanced

Thanks Jimmy. This Z is super clean and I get compliments every time I drive it. Drove it almost 100 miles this past week as weather was in the 60's-70's. You will be hard pressed to find another car with receipts from all owners.

I had a couple people making offers, but couldn't come up with the cash. She is still for sale and I’m still not accepting trades.

Price reduced to a more realistic $43,000.

Travis
Old 02-11-2014, 07:35 PM
TFavor
Advanced

TTT. Had a more than a few offers at 41k, but I can't let her go for that.

Price is $42,000 FIRM

Happy bidding.

Travis
Old 02-13-2014, 07:05 PM
bearcatt
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bump for this beautiful tastefully modded Z.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:57 PM
TFavor
Advanced

Ttt
Old 02-24-2014, 03:29 PM
TFavor
Advanced

Ttt
Old 02-25-2014, 09:18 PM
TFavor
Advanced

TTT added new pictures with better light.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:34 PM
TFavor
Advanced

TTT - Still for sale. A lot of people showing interest, but no one has taken her home yet.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:01 PM
TFavor
Advanced

Sold lock it up
Old 02-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Jackob
Intermediate

Hey all - I'm Travis's brother-in-law and I purchased his gorgeous Z discussed in this thread. I'm now considering selling it as the wife is making a push to downsize the fleet and switch to family cars.

The Z is in great shape, especially for a 2006. It is as described by Travis above, now with just under 44,000 miles. It has the modifications described above plus the following, added after my purchasing of it:

LG Motorsports G2 Coilover Kit ($2,400)
Clear Bra added in typical areas including full hood ($1,200)
Stereo/Speakers ($1,200)
Sharkbar Harness Bar ($425)
Hinson Motorsports Urethane Engine/Tranny Mounts ($495)

The coilovers and harness bar were added because I planned on switching my track car from my Mustang to the Vette. Well that plan fell through, I ended up quitting tracking altogether - the harness bar has never even had harnesses attached to it.

Selling price is $39,500. I'm extremely busy with work so respectfully ask that those that want to see it be ready/intending to buy - no tire kickers. I'm really just putting this out there as a feeler, not committed to selling at all right now but would do it for right price.

I have the taken off factory parts that Travis listed above as well. All nicely taking up space in my garage. That will be included in the sale.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:54 PM
Jackob
Intermediate

Bump

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 Z06 For Sale - 35k Miles - Heads & Cam (552WHP/514WTQ) - PHOTO HEAVY

Quick Reply: 2006 Z06 For Sale - 35k Miles - Heads & Cam (552WHP/514WTQ) - PHOTO HEAVY