Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 - 3LT - NAV - Aux. Audio/Video/iPhone Input - $32000

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Trope44
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 - 3LT - NAV - Aux. Audio/Video/iPhone Input - $32000

South Florida - Boca Raton

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4189043872.html
Old 12-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Brock 70
Advanced

That price is a bit high for a car with an accident report. Clean 08's are going for the same and less with those miles. GLWS
Old 12-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Trope44
Cruising

It might be, but I have to start somewhere. Was on a carmax lot yesterday selling a base with more miles for 31k, so I can't be that far off. 3LT with the upgraded wheels, tires, aux audio, etc. without a report should go for what? Did you see the photo of the damage? Whole area replaced with new parts. Or does that not matter?

Originally Posted by Brock 70
That price is a bit high for a car with an accident report. Clean 08's are going for the same and less with those miles. GLWS
Old 12-07-2013, 09:33 AM
ReckDalton
Advanced

Originally Posted by Trope44
It might be, but I have to start somewhere. Was on a carmax lot yesterday selling a base with more miles for 31k, so I can't be that far off. 3LT with the upgraded wheels, tires, aux audio, etc. without a report should go for what? Did you see the photo of the damage? Whole area replaced with new parts. Or does that not matter?
CarMax is a joke they up the hell out of cars
Old 12-07-2013, 09:36 AM
ReckDalton
Advanced

PM you
Old 12-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Trope44
Cruising

This 3LT is maxed out. I also made an adjustment to the paddle shifters. The big paddle on the right side on the back of the steering wheel is (+) and the left one is (-). The little up shifter buttons have been deactivated. The only reason there was a report to begin with is because the other person was acting like he wanted to flee the scene and said it wasn't his fault. Nothing at all happened to his car. The right back bumper of the BMW X5 slowly pushed in the quarter panel. When I photographed his license plate, then he wanted to report to police and make a production of it. After which my insurance company subrogated the claim and won. Was a stupid event all around. I haven't touched the engine or exhaust system. Given your experience, what would you estimate a fair price is for this different type of setup?
Old 12-07-2013, 03:17 PM
bpGx
Racer

is this quarter panel cracked ???
what is situation on rear bumper does is need just paint ??
Old 12-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Trope44
Cruising

Originally Posted by bpGx
is this quarter panel cracked ???
what is situation on rear bumper does is need just paint ??
It has all been replaced with new parts. Highly reputed shop did flawless work. I have the photo of the damage to show for the record regarding the carfax or whatever other reporting tool indicating an accident.

Get notified of new replies

To 2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 - 3LT - NAV - Aux. Audio/Video/iPhone Input - $32000

Quick Reply: 2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 - 3LT - NAV - Aux. Audio/Video/iPhone Input - $32000