Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2008 JSB Coupe 39Kmi 3LT 6MT Nav NPP Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Evander Holyfield
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 53 Posts

Default 2008 JSB Coupe 39Kmi 3LT 6MT Nav NPP Dallas

Hi all,

Considering selling my 2008 Jet Stream Blue Coupe with black interior. 6-Speed transmission and 3LT equipment group with Navi and NPP Dual Mode Exhaust. Car is located in far north Dallas/Plano. LS3 motor with 436HP. Tinted (legal) windows.

I purchased it 06/30/12 from Corvette World Dallas with 32,770mi. It's a third car, always garaged. Only reason I'm selling is because I never drive it (has 39,XXXmi). No mechanical/engine issues since I've owned it. I had one solenoid replaced (by Corvette World) in the NPP dual-mode exhaust since I've owned it (cost < $150). 1 key fob came with the purchase, just recently put a new battery in the fob.

I purchased the *transferrable* GMPP warranty which is good through 06/30/2015 or 62,770 miles. Yay for warranty and peace of mind.

I've never raced it, never tracked it, etc. Tires are in great shape...I don't think I've ever spun them since I've owned it. No mods other than the Mild 2 Wild exhaust remote (2 remotes - which can be removed in less than a minute by request). This is a weekend/afternoon car, rarely caught in the rain. Never driven in snow/ice (ha, I don't think it has snowed since I've owned it). It was a Tucson, AZ then a Houston, TX car prior to Dallas (per CarFax)- so no rust issues.

The car currently has a note through Gateway One Lending and Finance. Any sale would go through them. I owe far less than what the car is worth, so there are no issues there. Obviously there would be a bill of sale. I still have the clean CarFax from when I bought the car last year, happy to send it.

Car is a solid 9.5/10. No door dings or scratches, I'm always **** about parking away from everyone else. Washed at minimum every two weeks, and I recently applied a full hand wax (with Mother's Carnauba).

Blemishes- In the interest of full disclosure, and my own **** retentiveness: I have curb marks on 2 wheels on the passenger side. I did that the first week I owned it backing into an LA Fitness parking space...grr. Driver's side are 95%. I have both/dual roof panels. The JSB roof has chips on it from when I forgot to latch it- they are not visible when the roof is on, only visible from the underside. The clear roof panel has small hairline scratches in it- which is a known issue. You can only see them when the sun hits it in the right light. Do a search on here- I think there is a TSB on the issue. I only recently purchased the clear roof panel (yes, with hairline scratches in it, from Corvette World 05/04/2013). Got a great deal for $650, and like I said they are hardly noticeable. I like it- its much lighter than the blue roof/easier to remove.

I had a lady bump into me at a toll booth at DFW airport (less than 5MPH, scratched the corvette emblem and paint on front bumper). Her insurance paid for it, all repairs done at Reliable Chevrolet in Plano- lifetime warranty. No damage other than the scratch and Corvette emblem. I have all photos. Silver lining is they also took care of my tiny rock chips.

Recently changed the cabin air filter (04/24/2013); Mobil 1 Synth. oil change and TX inspection (06/11/2013).

Asking price $30,999. No interest in trades. Sorry, no shipping. No low ball/disrespectful offers please, as this is not a distressed sale. Will be happy to e-mail any additional or high-res photos or carfax upon request. Thanks for your time and interest.

Last edited by Evander Holyfield; 09-17-2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Edited for spelling.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Evander Holyfield
Racer

TTT. Will add more photos after she's washed. Forecast is rain (finally) in Dallas this week. Price drop to asking price of $30,999. I've also placed on Craigslist:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4074382255.html

Last edited by Evander Holyfield; 09-17-2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Price Drop.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Vjam1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Evander Holyfield
Racer

Thanks for the interest everyone. All PM's and e-mails have been responded to. Priority is based on the order the e-mails/PM's were received.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:23 AM
Silverado Desperado
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this Evander Holyfield the boxer? Somebody had to ask!
Old 09-19-2013, 07:16 AM
LinxuSx
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

This is exactly what I was looking for a few weeks back (especially since you're local!)... but I just picked up my new vette over the weekend. Thanks for responding to my PM and good luck with the sale!
Old 09-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Evander Holyfield
Racer

Just an update, I have a tentative deal on the sale of the Corvette. Thanks again for all the interest in the PM's and e-mails. I will update the post Tuesday/Wednesday of next week with the final sale status.

LinxuSx - congrats on your purchase, hopefully I'll see you driving around town!

Oh, and Silverado- this is not Evander Holyfied . If it was, it would be a distressed sale- he's broke! Just one of my favorite boxers.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:20 PM
99NassauVette
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Evander Holyfield
Just an update, I have a tentative deal on the sale of the Corvette. Thanks again for all the interest in the PM's and e-mails. I will update the post Tuesday/Wednesday of next week with the final sale status.

LinxuSx - congrats on your purchase, hopefully I'll see you driving around town!

Oh, and Silverado- this is not Evander Holyfied . If it was, it would be a distressed sale- he's broke! Just one of my favorite boxers.

My buddy is picking up this car... He's stoked!
Old 09-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Evander Holyfield
Racer

Met with Steven today. Great guy. Sale went seamless. Steven will be driving home from Dallas, TX to Charlotte, NC with his dad today. Here's the take off:

I'll miss her! Thanks again for all the PM's and e-mails. *Sold*

Get notified of new replies

To 2008 JSB Coupe 39Kmi 3LT 6MT Nav NPP Dallas

Quick Reply: 2008 JSB Coupe 39Kmi 3LT 6MT Nav NPP Dallas