Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS S CAL 2008 C6 Coupe Clean CARFAX - Vel Yellow - PADDLESHIFT - CLEAR TOP - $19,000

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 06:56 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS S CAL 2008 C6 Coupe Clean CARFAX - Vel Yellow - PADDLESHIFT - CLEAR TOP - $19,000

$18,500 Lowered for the last time. I challenge you to find anything like this for the price! Make me some local offers guys, please. Everyone is south or east so far. lol

91,700 Miles
Auto-Manual
New Centennial Edition Cup Wheels/Caps
New Centennial Badges
New Billstein Shocks
New Brake Rotors and Pads
Clear Targa Top
Flowmaster Pro Exhaust

Exterior:
Overall, paint is in excellent condition. It has some fine gravel specks on hood and rear mirrors. Its hardly noticeable unless you get really close especially if you used touchup. There's a very narrow strip of clearcoat on rear q panel that's come off, easy fix though. I posted a picture. Other than that its perfect. Front headlights are clear. Brake lights and blinkers are tinted and it will come off with clear rustoleum spray paint and water. Ive redone them before and it works like a charm. They look great and were done last month. The clear top I just ordered online for 850 last month to replace the yellow one which was dropped, and I was a tiny bit disappointed that the corner was repaired on the clear one because I didn't catch that at auction, but it fits and works and there are no scratches anywhere it looks like new, so overall pretty happy with it and that its clear. Wheels are black, not a single scratch, brand new, matching caps. Tires in front have plenty of tread, tires in rear are a little low but still have plenty of life. No nails or threads showing. They are not run flats, they are standard tires. Never had any issue running these standard tires even when they pick up a few nails. Plenty of notice to fix. The TPS all work perfectly. Windows are tinted to the the legal limit. Exhaust has larger tips and Flowmaster Pro Exhaust. It sounds pretty badass. I get compliments and questions about what I have and if I cammed it all the time.

Engine:
Engine runs perfectly with no weird noises. I always use mobil one fully synthetic on it, change out power steering fluid, radiator fluid, tranny fluid, diff, air filter, etc. and I change it before its required. The car is still under powertrain warranty. No tuning or cams or custom intakes. It's been driven mostly freeway. I took it to the drags one time when it had 35k miles. It did 12.44 for three passes, and that's the last time I went. That's the exact time it should get stock, and its the same now. The check engine light is on, and it has two codes, one for fuel gauge and another for the throttle position sensor. The fuel gauge works above half way most of the time, but likes to go to empty below half way. Needs to be checked for warranty coverage. A little history, the fan started coming on a little late last year and I bought a new cooling module, flushed the radiator and put it in and it hasn't done it since. Its been 100+ degrees this summer, so that pretty much settles it.

Interior:
The inside of the car is in excellent condition. I had some friends and family over the last couple of years try to put feet on the dash when the top was off and I said HELL NO. Ive taken care to preserve the interior with UV protectant, and so there are no cracks, no scuffs, scratches or any signs of abuse to my knowledge and my eyesight is pretty good. No windshield cracks, nothing.

CARFAX is pretty clean on this one.
It had a fender bender in 08, but there was no airbag deployment, no mechanical damage of any kind, just a new driver side rear q panel and rear bumper put on. The paint is pretty much perfect unless you check in weird wavelengths of light from like car park lamps at night and stuff, and then there is a very slight difference if you look really close. But the panels line up evenly, the paint is super close, and it looks good.

Feel free to text me with any other questions. The lowest I am going to go is $18,500, so please don't offer trades or payments or tell me youre shipping and you want to buy it for 15k, $18,500 is pretty firm at this point. Thanks for reading! Will

323 317 3419

Price: $18,500.00 OBO

Last edited by C6Will; 09-15-2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Price Adjustment
Old 09-12-2013, 12:10 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

bump
Old 09-13-2013, 03:23 AM
C6Will
Intermediate

bump
Old 09-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Thesisinbold
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seriously nice price. Have you checked what CarMax would give you?
Old 09-13-2013, 08:21 AM
C6Will
Intermediate

Thx! No, I haven't been there because I've made that mistake before, and from my experience, I go sell the car to CarMax to sell it fast, right, cause im impatient....

And it costs me a couple thousand more than what I could sell it for on here anyway, right? THEN they're going to turn around and bump up the price like 4 grand and sell it for a couple grand more to the buyer than what theyd pay on here...... So I lose two grand... and the buyer loses two grand... Sounds great for CarMax, but I don't really see the upside for myself or the buyer lol I think its just smarter to sell it on here, and if its taking too long, lower the price, and that way a Vette guy gets a great deal, instead of CarMax, and I like that idea much better. lol cheers
Old 09-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Jthrone9
2nd Gear

Nice car and price. Title in hand?
Old 09-13-2013, 08:49 AM
C6Will
Intermediate

Thanks man, no unfortunately i don't have it in hand. It tell you If i did, i sure wouldn't be selling. Im just running into extra expenses with an online startup plus i have a high interest rate on top of it so im looking into the future and i want to be smart considering my situation, so that's why im letting it go.

Just so everyone knows, i put down a couple thousand on it today to close the gap on what i owe to match the list price, so you don't have to worry about me not coming up with the cash or something to transfer it. I'm good for it, and im a fair guy, and whoever the buyer is, ill make sure its as easy and convenient as it can be. That's a promise.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:46 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

bump
Old 09-13-2013, 11:23 PM
NateTermi
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

So you owe more than what your asking?
Old 09-13-2013, 11:39 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

$500 more as of today if I remember right
Old 09-13-2013, 11:41 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

I just put $1500 on it a couple days ago on top of the normal payment, so Its an estimate but I think I owe $19,700
Old 09-14-2013, 12:27 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

bump
Old 09-14-2013, 07:52 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

Lowered the price again guys, let's do this
Old 09-15-2013, 10:51 AM
C6Will
Intermediate

bump
Old 09-15-2013, 11:39 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

Lowered the Price again. Where else are you going to find one of these for $18,500, come on someone recognize this is a good deal lol
Old 09-16-2013, 06:00 AM
toyotabike
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Seems like a steal to me. Too bad its auto or I'm flying in to pick this car up.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:43 PM
kpride
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

ANOTHER bump for a fellow VY Z51 and a will

if I did not have my car this car IS mine

I don't think there is one single ls3 car with this price... someone pick this up (once again lol)

will

Get notified of new replies

To FS S CAL 2008 C6 Coupe Clean CARFAX - Vel Yellow - PADDLESHIFT - CLEAR TOP - $19,000

Old 09-16-2013, 01:52 PM
C6Will
Intermediate

kpride, that's hilarious you have the same name and the same car haha its the twilight zone!

And youre right, ive checked all online pricing in order to make this as competitively priced as possible. I haven't seen a single LS3 like this anywhere in the country for this price.

Someone ****** this bad boy up

Will

Last edited by C6Will; 09-16-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:45 PM
cavallo
5th Gear

is this car still avalible?
Old 09-16-2013, 03:59 PM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by C6Will
kpride, that's hilarious you have the same name and the same car haha its the twilight zone!

And youre right, ive checked all online pricing in order to make this as competitively priced as possible. I haven't seen a single LS3 like this anywhere in the country for this price.

Someone ****** this bad boy up

Will
unless it had a salvage title i haven't seen one period for that price

somewhat surprised a dealer hasn't bought it from you. car would be easy to retail for 22-23 after fixing and clean up

Quick Reply: FS S CAL 2008 C6 Coupe Clean CARFAX - Vel Yellow - PADDLESHIFT - CLEAR TOP - $19,000