Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2010 Blade Silver Grand Sport Automatic, 20k miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 07:21 PM
tail_lights
Race Director

Received 252 Likes on 210 Posts

Default 2010 Blade Silver Grand Sport Automatic, 20k miles

I am selling my 2010 Blade Silver Grand Sport Corvette. It is an automatic 1LT car with aftermarket navigation and black leather interior. About to turn 21k miles. I purchased the car last year with just over 10k on the odometer. Beautiful car, a real head turner. I get compliments almost every time I take her out. My DBGM C5 was invisible compared to this car. But its probably the reason for the sale. My C5 was a supercharged 408 and the Grand Sport is a pretty tame ride in comparison. I have stayed up nights thinking about what I could do to make her faster But the bottom line is I really don't want to tear into her. I'd like to say she's been trouble free, but I have had a few small issues. The paddle shift got stuck on me and then it would not activate. That was fixed earlier this year under warranty. Works perfectly now. At the same time I had the dealer look at a noise I had coming from under the car, only when leaving or entering a parking lot with a sharp incline. Of course, the dealer could not replicate it and it still does it on occasion. I have been told it is probably the sway bar that needs to be tightened or lubed. Recently the drivers door actuator has been sticking, although today it did not give me any trouble. When it does this I have just been going into the passenger side and manually opening the door.

The car itself is very clean.

No tears on the leather (even the drivers bolster only shows minimal wear) and passenger seat hardly looks used. It does have navigation. The head unit is a Clarion NX500 with CD and bluetooth. Also has USB from what I understand but the connector is behind the unit and I think it requires an adapter. The navigation is somewhat hard to use (compared to GPS on most phones) but I liken it to probably the stock Nav unit (I've heard they are not the greatest)

Exterior is gorgeous. There are some tiny rock chips but the only time you see them is when you wash and wax the car The car also comes with both the painted and the glass top. I did get the glass top after I got the car, it did not come with it originally. The rims are in great condition, no curb rash and with a little work can clean up nicely even with the notorious brake dust these cars are known for.

It sounds better than stock because the previous owner installed flow master mufflers. Not the best sound but beats the quiet stockers by far (especially when getting on the throttle). There is a drone however at most highway speeds, faster/slower it almost goes away, but the drone always seem to be at the speed limit, doesn't it I usually don't even notice it unless the wife points it out. New tires were put on last year. Bridgestone Potenza runflats (REO50s I think). I do have to check the current tread depth but there should be plenty of life left.

Basics:
2010 Grand Sport
21k miles
1LT
Aftermarket navigation, Clarion NX500
Flowmaster exhaust
Both tops

I don't have to sell the car and I do have a lien on the vehicle. I am open to offers as well and I will try not to be hurt by the ones that are serious

Thanks for looking!

Old 07-24-2013, 06:24 PM
tail_lights
Race Director

PM's responded to

Car is located in Victoria, Texas.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:36 AM
tail_lights
Race Director

Sold!