Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2009 coupe z51 jetstream blue one owner 25,xxx mi all papers

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 05:34 PM
ChattanoogaJSB
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 875 Likes on 538 Posts

Default 2009 coupe z51 jetstream blue one owner 25,xxx mi all papers

2009 Corvette coupe for sale. For the Corvette option readers it has: Jet Stream Blue tintcoat, coveted Z51 suspension/cooling/brake package, Dual Mode exhaust (option NPP), and 1LT trim level. Six speed manual transmission. Purchased new by me and shipped here from Les Stanford, I believe it was and is the perfect combination of color and purposeful options. I have ALL the paperwork, window stickers, etc from new except for the Nitrogen sticker which was too fragile to be saved. Selling regretfully only to pursue the purchase of another vintage Corvette I’ve found- going to see in AR this weekend. Car was for sale on the forum in winter; I had numerous offers over $31K but was reluctant to sell for less than $32,500.00. With another car on the way, this car now needs to go to a new home to make space! Please call me to discuss.

Always garaged, adult driven. Just under 26K miles- still driving it on nice days. No accidents, no smoking, no pets, always parked in careful locations. Dusty under the hood, I have always been more hesitant than some to go spraying under there. Oil changes every 8K, by me, always Mobil 1. Performs flawlessly. This Corvette is stock except for simple plug-in dual mode exhaust switch and the discrete black stone guards behind each wheel to protect the painted fender lips.
Excellent paint commiserate with mileage, always hand washed. Typical minor lower driver seat bolster creases, consistent with the low mileage and use. I use Lexol on the leather to keep everything supple as can be. The car came with the painted removable top, I purchased a perfect factor “glass” roof for it as well. Has a full rear Weathertech cargo area liner.
The Corvette has two Michelin Pilot RFT’s on the front- the only two in stock when I went tire shopping before a road trip; the car will need rear tires shortly, they are probably 35%. New battery replaced under warranty. Located in Chattanooga, TN, seeking an in-person transaction due to scams. No trades please. Priced fairly at $31,900. call four-two-three 991 sixty-eight ninety-nine, for more information, thank you.

Photos here:http://bb3jsbfs.shutterfly.com/

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-26-2013, 08:53 AM
RCanada
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have a PM
Old 06-26-2013, 09:40 AM
ChattanoogaJSB
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by RCanada
You have a PM
PM replied to- thank you for writing me
Old 06-27-2013, 01:53 PM
ChattanoogaJSB
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

a few videos added to the link.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:44 PM
DonOH
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Nice car!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:39 AM
ChattanoogaJSB
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by DonOH
Nice car!
Thanks for the nice words, Don.

The car really was excellent, I enjoyed it's time with me. Car is SOLD via autotrader. My appreciation goes out to those who discussed it.

Get notified of new replies

To 2009 coupe z51 jetstream blue one owner 25,xxx mi all papers

Quick Reply: 2009 coupe z51 jetstream blue one owner 25,xxx mi all papers