Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

C6 Z06 Corvette Black 07 - $34999

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 03:51 PM
KFORD
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Z06 Corvette Black 07 - $34999

This has been my personal car since 07 i am the second owner it has a clean title at my credit union. It has been my baby and now its ready to move on to someone that can enjoy her as much as I have. i have done some modifications over the years such as a custom stereo with 12" alpine sub in a custom fiberglass box with green LED halo around the sub. also in the box it holds the rear componet set of speakers, wrapped in black carpet. the headliner/a pillars/ and rear speaker covers are wrapped in suede to give it a better look. Last month i Replaced the head unit because the last ones volume button kept sticking so i bought a new one with ipod cable, stereing wheel controls, rear view camera, has built in bluetooth, pandora contols and the lights can change any color you want and you can custom make a color for the buttons to be. it has two amps. one to power the highs and mids and one to power the sub. the dash pods/shifter ****/brake calipers/sway bar/fender stripes were all custome painted in Verde Ithaca (Lamborghini Green) to seperate it from all the others. also put in the lloyd Z06 floor mats to finish it off.all of the interior lights have been changed to LED lights for a brighter and whiter look. On to the motor: she has 86,xxx miles on her with LG Motorsports long tube Headers all the way back to the stock but modded (muffler mod) exhaust which puts out a nice rumble with no drone and to top that off I have a hidden "man switch" for the exhaust to close the factory butterfly valves to give it back the silent sound when needed. it has a K&N air intake to let it breath a little better and add some HP's. added stainless steel brake lines for a better pedal responce. On the outside i had the OEM wheels powdercoated gloss black to give it a tougher look. the wheels were pollished alumium before. just had discount tire put on some good year supercar g2's on it. the tail lights are smoked black and look great. the side marker lights have all been replaced with the white/clear lenses with LED bulbs to make them shine really bright. I had installed the flashback LED bulbs in the front turn signals as will to have an amber flash and when you turn on running/head lights they turn white. all of the emblems were painted black to finish off the Blacked Out look.

Some factory options it has are headed seats and mirrors, HUD (heads up display), dual zone ac controls, HID head lights.

As an added bonus. with asking price I will throw in all of the stock parts including the oem headers, cats, shifter, extra set of Gloss black Grand Sport wheels, Blacked out marker lights,and a set of the Borla Sport (Stinger) exhaust with painted black tips. all of which adds up to about $2k in parts you can use or sell yourself.

This car is financed thru my Credit union close by my office in dallas. so we will have to go there for the closing of this deal.
Any questions Call or Text 214-505-two eight 7 three
Old 04-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Qweklain
Racer

Dang, too bad you're not a dealer so I could just trade my current Vette toward this. Pretty close to exactly what I want, a Z06 that has actually been DRIVEN and has some miles on it.

Mind posting some engine bay pics?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:54 PM
KFORD
Racer

Originally Posted by Qweklain
Dang, too bad you're not a dealer so I could just trade my current Vette toward this. Pretty close to exactly what I want, a Z06 that has actually been DRIVEN and has some miles on it.

Mind posting some engine bay pics?
I can but there is noting to see under there.. All looks stock. Except the valve covers were broken at a car show so i took them off. Someone tried to steal them and cracked them in half. Ill get some to you as soon as I can. If you are local im sure we can run this thru a dealership. I have a few friends that own thier own dealership and am good friends with the gm at Young Chevy in Dallas. what kind of car do you have to trade? I can ask him if he wants to do that..
Old 04-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Phi Sig
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So the fender stripes are painted on then?
Old 04-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Notaustin
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This will move fast!!! Glws.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:37 PM
STLKillerC5
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

How many miles?
Old 04-25-2013, 11:11 PM
jashearer
Racer

Originally Posted by STLKillerC5
How many miles?
"On to the motor: she has 86,xxx miles on her"

Formatting was terrible but it was in there

Jay
Old 05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
directnosfogger
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

interested in lowering price to remove all stereo equipment?

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Z06 Corvette Black 07 - $34999

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 Corvette Black 07 - $34999