Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: "Like New" 2008 Z06 3LZ Black/Ebony LINEN

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 09:19 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default VEHICLE SOLD!!!!! "Like New" 2008 Z06 3LZ Black/Ebony LINEN

Hello and thank you for checking in. I have decided to sell my 2008 3LZ Z06 with currently 2,251 miles on it. Yes this one ended up being a garage queen and taken out now and then to keep her alive and well. The car is located in the Fort Lauderdale area. Always garaged and hooked up to a battery tender when not in use. The corvette is 100% paid for and titled to me.

If you are looking for a Z06 that is like new and do not want to pay tens of thousands more for a brand new one, then this is the Z for you.

It is a beautiful corvette. It has the 3LZ package with black exterior and the Ebony and Linen interior (correction).
It is fully stock and no modifications. I have both FOB's with owner's manual and disk that comes with the corvette.

I tried my best to get the codes out of the glove compartment. They are difficult to see but I was able to gather these.

QL9 R6K R9N SLM UEI UGI UJ9 UK3 AAB A57 AL0 AO9 BGR BSI CJ2 DD0 DD8 D42 FE4 FE9 GU6 IL5 JJB JL5 J56 KAI KNP KNR KP3 K63 L37 MM6 MN6 NK4 NT7 N37 U53 UV6 U2K U3U U52 U65 VA5 VDD VH9 VJ7 XFA YFJ 1S2 3LZ 4IU 421 425

My asking price for this Z06 is $53,000. If you purchase the car at my asking price and you need shipping, I WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING this corvette to you. I will credit you up to $1000 for the shipping price. Furthermore, if you would like to have an inspection done on this vehicle I welcome it. I will also give a credit up to $500 for the inspection. These credits would be applied to the final bill of sale and when the transaction if finalized.

A SECOND option is $50,000, YOU ship and you inspect at YOUR cost!!!!!!!

My guess is you can do both for about 1,000. Or save your inspection and have the nice person in this thread that lives near me take a look at it gratis. So maybe at most 700 bucks to ship. That is a reduction of $2300 off my original asking price.

$50,000 for the Z06 here. The mileage remains the same at the time of this posting. I have the title in hand and it is yours once payment has cleared.

CARFAX available upon request!!!!!!

Questions and/or comments/suggestions are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there is an interest in aquiring this corvette as I know it will make it's new owner very happy. I am open to dialogue through this thread or private messaging. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you and best regards.

Here is a slideshow of the corvette for sale for you to take a look at. Thank you for considering purchasing. Thank you and best regards:

Last edited by theblackvette; 02-06-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:23 AM
iwantaz06now
Melting Slicks

Received 165 Likes on 132 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Sounds nice but can't see pics
Old 01-06-2013, 01:17 PM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by iwantaz06now
Sounds nice but can't see pics
Thank you for checking in. The link works on my end. What are you seeing? Is anyone else not able to see the slideshow?
Old 01-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Slwsvt
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theblackvette
Thank you for checking in. The link works on my end. What are you seeing? Is anyone else not able to see the slideshow?
Goes to the Imageshack page, but pictures are blank.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 PM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Slwsvt
Goes to the Imageshack page, but pictures are blank.
Thank you for confirming that the link was not working. I went ahead and directly linked the pictures in the first post of this thread. Best regards.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:30 AM
OMG
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great post and a real bargain!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:16 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by OMG
Great post and a real bargain!
Thank you! It would have been better if I got it right the first time though. One of my esteemed collegues whispered to me that this Z06 appears to have the Ebony/LINEN interior. Not cashmere. I thank this person for pointing this out to me. Please stand up and be recognized!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:42 AM
iwantaz06now
Melting Slicks

Received 165 Likes on 132 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Hehehehehe I'm bowing graciously from the applause. Great seller here...whoever gets this beauty is getting an incredible bargain!!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:18 PM
C6z06man
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks great. Just not quite there money wise yet. GLWS
Old 01-07-2013, 01:56 PM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by C6z06man
Looks great. Just not quite there money wise yet. GLWS
Glad you like the Z06. I appreciate that. If you are interested, talk to me. Shoot me a PM if you like and let me know where you stand and see how far off we are. I am open to other options.

I was asked why I am selling this Z06 and that is a legitimate question so I will answer here in the thread. For YEARS I have wanted a chrome bumper corvette. I simply haven't been able to find one. It must be fully documented and as original as possible. No documentation like tank sticker, protecto plate, trim tag, equals no sale for me. I am making it hard but that is what I want. I been close a couple of times to end up being dissapointed that it was not as advertised. Pretty much a complete fabrication. (nobody from this forum did this to me, i want to make that clear). ALWAYS GET YOUR VEHICLES INSPECTED especially a classic corvette. I got a good story I can tell you later if you are interested. Just let me know and i will post. I have owned several late model corvettes but I want that classic vette in my garage!!!!!!! In no way am I done with corvettes. Simply, put I want to free up money for a classic one. I don't want to purchase a classic when I still have the Z06 in my possession though. This Z06 is is a beautiful corvette and runs perfect.

I am planning on putting this baby on consignment at a local dealership who I know and I think they would be able to get me a really nice sale. I just feel uncomfortable leaving my Z there so a bunch of people who I will NEVER meet will be taking it out for a test drive. I can see it now. Ferris Buehler's Day Off with my vette!!!!!!

I am really hoping someone here who I know is a REAL corvette enthusiast will take it because I KNOW it would be well cared for.

As I said I am open to options. It does appear from the responses here my shipping and inspection at the published price is a nice deal. I am here to give a nice deal to someone who simply doesn't want to pay tens of thousands of dollars additional for a new Z06. You are essentially getting a new vette. 2251 miles!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by theblackvette; 01-07-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:17 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Anyone? Thoughts? Comments? Buehler?
Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Random84
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's a hard time to sell - hopefully you have the car listed on other sites (like Autotrader, etc) as it looks like a great car in a relatively unique combination (blk/Linen).

Best of luck
Old 01-11-2013, 08:17 AM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

GLWS, I live in the area so if anyone wants me to check it out let me know, I don't know the seller so it would be my unbiased opinion. I'm not a professional, but I did a lot of the build on my own Vette so have a good understanding of the car.
David
Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 AM
turbolou
Burning Brakes

Default Reply

It is now a hard time to sell thanks to our politicians scaring everybody. I have had a mint Buick Grand National for sale at the right price for months now & no luck when typically these cars are in demand & move fast. Selling a car on consignment makes me very nervous as you are giving up control of your car. Put it F/S in auto trader,E-bay, Craigslist or where ever else you can get exposure & be prepared to sit on it for a while Having sold a low miles 08 Z06 about 4 months ago I advertized it for 50K but the best I could squeak out of it is 48K & was glad to get it. The other suggestion would be to detail the engine compartment unless the pictures are deceiving. On that subject since there is a lot of competition for corvette buyers good pictures & presentation are certain to catch a prospective buyers attention.Lastly beware of scammers & If someone comes over to view the car make sure its spotless & reflects the nice car that it is.

Last edited by turbolou; 01-11-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:10 PM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Thank you ALL for the tips on selling my Z06. I am really motivated to sell this and as I said I am open to any options regarding the sale of the vehicle. I thought it would be a nice touch to include and inspection and shipping in my asking price.

And to the person that lives near me saying in this thread he would check the car out for someone on the forum. You rock!!!!!! Thank you for offering that.

If you really are in the market for a 2008 Z06 with low miles, check in with me.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:05 AM
onewish
1st Gear

Nice z06- are those chrome wheels or polished aluminum?
Old 01-14-2013, 10:20 AM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by onewish
Nice z06- are those chrome wheels or polished aluminum?
Hello onewish....checking the RPO codes on the corvette I see we have a QL9. Refering to my cheat cheat I see that they are described as being the Z06 Deluxe High Polish Aluminum Wheel which was a $1499 option at the time. Let me know if you like any other information. All questions will be answered to the best of my knowledge.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: "Like New" 2008 Z06 3LZ Black/Ebony LINEN

Old 01-14-2013, 02:57 PM
timmyZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 262 Likes on 215 Posts

this is black/linen interior not cashmire. Which is great back/linen is stunning!
glws
Old 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by timmyZ06
this is black/linen interior not cashmire. Which is great back/linen is stunning!
glws
Hello timmyZ06!!!!!!!! YUP!!!!!!!! You are absolutey 100% correct and are a Superstar Corvette Sleuth!!!!!!!

This was brought up to me earlier and I made the correction but the title of the thread won't change to reflect the correction. But yes it is indeed black/linen interior. Thanks for checking in.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:35 PM
theblackvette
Safety Car

Okay I have really received a lot of helpful tips here! Thanks so much. Let me ask you this......

It is NUTS to take the car to CARMAX and see what they actually offer? Or is that as crazy as taking it through an automatic carwash at a gas station???????????

Is this a DUMB idea???????? Maybe I would get a nice surprise?

Any idea what I might get for it? Any expert appraisal people here????

Quick Reply: FS: "Like New" 2008 Z06 3LZ Black/Ebony LINEN