Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Corvette for sale, Lingenfelter Procharged

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 03:21 AM
69Cam620
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Corvette for sale, Lingenfelter Procharged

2006 Lingenfelter Corvette 6.0L
$38,000
(Reasonable offers please)

Photos at photobucket:
http://s701.beta.photobucket.com/use...ter%20Corvette

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]
[/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Video at Mid-Ohio can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd2Oh...ature=youtu.be

And an autocross here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF8qv...ature=youtu.be

Yes the lap was a bit slow, this car is a handful when autocrossing due to having too much power, so you have to baby it.

I am the third owner of this car. The original owner purchased the car and had it shipped to Lingenfelter for the body kit (tubbed, wide body, hood), interior modifications (custom leather inserts and painted trim, orange faced gauges), 3.90 rear gears, Lingenfelter cam and tune, painted engine covers and chrome accents. He also had 18x9.5 and 19x12 black Z06 wheels installed and replaced the DSOM halo with a gloss black halo, which makes the car look very sleek and even shorter.
The second owner installed the ProCharger F1D supercharger set to 12 psi, A-pillar dual pod with fuel pressure gauge and boost gauge, SNOW methanol injection, a larger intercooler, larger injectors, MSD ignition system and coil packs, tuning program, Billy Boat headers and exhaust with spiral tube mufflers and large mouth 4 port exhaust tips (true dual system with x-pipe and two separate mufflers), lightened super damper, and swapped out the stock stereo for a 8 channel (50 watt per channel) Pioneer system with a 7 inch flip out screen and a remote "controller box" located behind the driver's seat for dynamic sound.

Since I have owned the car I have installed:
-Roll cage with two 5-point harnesses.
-Caged the transmission and differential.
-Dual disc racing clutch (fixed the 2nd to 3rd quick shift issue inherent in the Corvette).
-Hurst short shifter (the first to fourth function has been disabled).
-Raptor shift Light (bright blue) set at 6500 RPM (redline is now 7000 RPM, rev limiter hits at 7500 RPM).
-Brembo 2 piece 15" brakes (all 4 corners) with Hawk DT10 track pads.
-Nitto NT05 tires (size 285/35/18 and 335/35/19).
-2 extra 18x12 black Z06 wheels with Hoosier DOT drag radials (used only a few times, lots of life left).
-Flip drive pulley kit (http://www.cartekracing.com/Products...EFlipDrive.htm).
-Lowered the radiator (modified cradle) and installed the ProCharger cover panel and filter system.
-Mounted the intercooler and modified the front fascia for a better fit (the intercooler is physically larger than what ProCharger sends in its kits but offers amazing cooling and power).
-The original ProCharger 3" tubing was smooth and flimsy, I had custom 3" aluminum pipe cut, welded and rolled to make the engine bay cleaner and to keep the tubing from coming apart at full boost.
-Modified the Transmission with a hardened Z06 main shaft, had the coupler machined for the larger shaft size, replaced the half shaft seals and the differential case (new seals wouldn't seal due to hairline crack, so I replaced it).
-new parts: alternator, power steering pump/lines/etc, belts.
-Always use full synthetic oil and fluids in this vehicle and have been changed regularly; very well maintained.

There has been approximately $50,000 in modifications made to this car since it was purchased new. Appraisal value is $75,000. The car has low miles at 26,000. The car drives great for daily use, smooth and easy to drive. In 6th gear the instant mpg will sit around 34, my average is 28.5 mpg with it mostly being driven on country roads and city roads, occasionally on the highway and will average 30-34 mpg depending on how hilly or flat the drive is. The car can be extremely docile until you floor the gas. Fair warning, this car was dyno'd on a Dynometer at 642 rwhp (648 rwhp on another pass on a cooler day), and accelerates extremely hard and quickly to redline. Without the drag slicks installed this car has issues with traction on dry and sunny days if you apply too much accelerator. If you are driving at 70 mph and downshift to 4th gear and pounce on it, it will do a burn out and kick out the rear end...please use discretion, this car is not for the amateur unless driven with respect to its power abilities. At only 8 psi I got it up to 160 mph on the back stretch of Mid-Ohio, and the amazing brakes do not fade and were applied just after the 400 mark, which was actually too soon, but I was being cautious.

Extras:
-Fitted Corvette cover
-2 extra rear wheels with Hoosier DOT drag slicks (18x12 wheels, matching to the black ones on the car pictured)
-Black nose bra (I never used this)
-Spare alternator (the shop installed one after I bought one online and ended up with this spare since I forgot to return it)
-Also have a power steering line cooler from a Z06 that I haven't installed that will go with the car
-All old pulleys and removed/upgraded parts I have will go with the car.

Seller Phone Number: (937) 902-7846 (Chad)

Last edited by 69Cam620; 01-22-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Badbluebird
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Stunning car! Anything with an sc on and I'd prefer an a6 car. Beautiful though
Old 01-22-2013, 04:55 PM
69Cam620
Intermediate

Thank you. Bump for new price: $38,000. Make me an offer I can't refuse lol.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:22 PM
69Cam620
Intermediate

*bump*
Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 PM
HvyHitr
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm sent

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 Corvette for sale, Lingenfelter Procharged