Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Selling Price for my IO GS

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Lubrecon
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling Price for my IO GS

After I sold my 2011 IO GS I did not revel the sales price. It seems some here felt I was hiding the price from the forum because of some reason other than seller privacy. I can assure everyone that I was not. Some of the "experts" here said I made a mistake when I passed on a $50K buy offer. Others said that the NADA price was not indicative of the true value of the car. I believed otherwise and priced the car slightly below the NADA retail price. I dropped it when NADA dropped their price.

The thread on my car is now closed, so I can't comment there. However, without revealing the actual sales price, I will tell you, that it sold for just below the NADA retail price(look it up), proving all of the "experts" wrong. It would also seem that I have hurt some of the "experts" feelings. To that I say, maybe the "experts" should figure out how to price a car in such a manner that it will sell commensurate with the car, its options, and condition, instead of a low ball number that they would like to buy it at.

This is a very good site, with a lot of knowledgeable individuals, and the usual sprinkling of wannabees who claim to be "expert" in all matters. I have enjoyed my time here and hope I have made a few contributions to the knowledge here. I'll still be looking in, just without a Corvette in my garage.....the same, I would suspect as some of the "experts"!!!

Thanks guys for everything.

Jerry

Quick Reply: Selling Price for my IO GS