Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2007 Heads/Cam Black 2lz z06

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 07:39 PM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2007 Heads/Cam Black 2lz z06

Well, im throwing this idea around, it may be the best bet. This car has been the BEST car ive ever driven. Its a MONSTER, gets insane amounts of looks everywhere it goes, and i would drive it across the country if i had to. Other things have popped up, and if someone comes, ill sell it. If no one wants it, ill keep it.

2007 Black 2lz Z06
23,400 miles
11,xxx on the motor(GM replaced with the first owner under warranty)

Mods:
Texas speed ls7r cam. 248/256 .658/.658 114+3 LSA
WCCH Stage 2 CNC heads. Bronze valve guides, stainless valves
Comp Valve springs kit
Trickflow Hardened push rods
American racing 2" longtubes with catless X pipe
Ported Intake manifold and TB
K&N intake
Mild to wild switch
Nitto NT05R Drag radials 345s in the rear.
Powdercoated dark gray factory wheels(NOT REPS)

Car was tuned by Race proven motorsports and made 549hp/490lbTQ. Its a MONSTER, and is VERY fast.

Interior
Recovered factory seats. Black ultra leather bolsters with Black alcantara inserts. Z06 emblem was redesigned by myself, and looks AMAZING. I fixed ALL foam, and added some support to the driver seat. Seat heaters are still fully functional.

The exterior of the car was recently FULLY detailed by one of the best on the east coast. All panels were corrected, all swirls were removed. The body of the car is FLAWLESS. There has never been ANY paint work done, as the detailer verified. In amazing shape.

There is NOTHING wrong with the car at all. It has all fresh fluids, recently changed clutch fluid, everything works, no noises or surprises. It fires up each day, idles solid and drives amazing.

Im asking 45k OBO for the car. There is NOT much wiggle room there. The car has over 10k in mods(yes i know mods dont add, but they dont hurt either!) Someone will be VERY happy with it. LOCATED IN NORTHERN MARYLAND

I have a few pics, i plan to wash the car(was at the beach all weekend, it got dirty) and post more with interest. Any questions feel free to ask, VIN is available threw PM, Its as clean as a whistle!

Thanks
Alex

Last edited by Aedwardsix; 06-17-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:57 PM
msd127
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Beautiful car, nice mods done right. GLWS

QUOTE=Aedwardsix;1580873976]Well, im throwing this idea around, it may be the best bet. This car has been the BEST car ive ever driven. Its a MONSTER, gets insane amounts of looks everywhere it goes, and i would drive it across the country if i had to. Other things have popped up, and if someone comes, ill sell it. If no one wants it, ill keep it.

2007 Black 2lz Z06
23,400 miles
11,xxx on the motor(GM replaced with the first owner under warranty)

Mods:
Texas speed ls7r cam. 248/256 .658/.658 114+3 LSA
WCCH Stage 2 CNC heads. Bronze valve guides, stainless valves
Comp Valve springs kit
Trickflow Hardened push rods
American racing 2" longtubes with catless X pipe
Ported Intake manifold and TB
K&N intake
Mild to wild switch
Nitto NT05R Drag radials 345s in the rear.
Powdercoated dark gray factory wheels(NOT REPS)

Car was tuned by Race proven motorsports and made 549hp/490lbTQ. Its a MONSTER, and is VERY fast.

Interior
Recovered factory seats. Black ultra leather bolsters with Black alcantara inserts. Z06 emblem was redesigned by myself, and looks AMAZING. I fixed ALL foam, and added some support to the driver seat. Seat heaters are still fully functional.

The exterior of the car was recently FULLY detailed by one of the best on the east coast. All panels were corrected, all swirls were removed. The body of the car is FLAWLESS. There has never been ANY paint work done, as the detailer verified. In amazing shape.

There is NOTHING wrong with the car at all. It has all fresh fluids, recently changed clutch fluid, everything works, no noises or surprises. It fires up each day, idles solid and drives amazing.

Im asking 46k OBO for the car. There is NOT much wiggle room there. The car has over 10k in mods(yes i know mods dont add, but they dont hurt either!) Someone will be VERY happy with it. LOCATED IN NORTHERN MARYLAND

I have a few pics, i plan to wash the car(was at the beach all weekend, it got dirty) and post more with interest. Any questions feel free to ask, VIN is available threw PM, Its as clean as a whistle!

Thanks
Alex[/QUOTE]
Old 05-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

Thank you sir. The car is AMAZING. I really cant believe im doing this. If someone doesnt step forward and snag it while its available, i certainly wont be upset i have to keep it. Just drove it out for dinner tonight, such an awesome machine.

Thanks
Alex
Old 05-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Someone please buy this car so this gentleman can buy a sweet Hybrid car!!! This car is way way way WAYYYYYY to powerful for him. He's likely to hurt someone if he keeps it.

GLWS retard
Old 05-23-2012, 08:33 AM
ajw2500hd
Pro

Wow all I have to say is wow bump for nice car and smack coming in the back of the head to the owner
Old 05-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

Lol thanks guys. I have something else i wanna do, so this needs to go. Ill miss it!

Interest is there! Dont miss this car.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:15 AM
BmoTuning
Cruising

When you say you were at the beach all weekend, would you happen to have been in OC for the cruise in? This car looks just like the one that turned at 47th street and ripped up the road as I was walking to Seacrets. Right after that happened I told myself I'd have to buy one. 46k is a little more than I wanted to spend, but damn it's tempting.

Why do the seats look yellow in the picture? Are those just covers?
Old 05-23-2012, 10:56 AM
0MavMoney
Former Vendor

Hi Aedwardsix, my name's John and I'm from Maverick Financing. I'd like to offer our services in an effort to help you sell this beautiful car - we specialize in private party financing. Check out our site for more info, and GLWS!
Old 05-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by BmoTuning
When you say you were at the beach all weekend, would you happen to have been in OC for the cruise in? This car looks just like the one that turned at 47th street and ripped up the road as I was walking to Seacrets. Right after that happened I told myself I'd have to buy one. 46k is a little more than I wanted to spend, but damn it's tempting.

Why do the seats look yellow in the picture? Are those just covers?
Must have been one of the 7 black C6Z06's down there. This car is only driven to grandma's house for tea and muffins every sunday.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

LOL funny bruce. Yes i was at cruisin, it COULD have been me, but i rarely crack into the car, especially at the beach. But if it had these color wheels, could have been me.

The seats are yellow in the picture because i took the covers off to make the new ones, and i needed to get the car to the detail shop, so i put and plugged in the seats to drive it there, and then pulled them back out when i got the car back to install the covers.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:02 PM
BmoTuning
Cruising

Originally Posted by Fartpipe
Must have been one of the 7 black C6Z06's down there. This car is only driven to grandma's house for tea and muffins every sunday.
As a potential buyer, that would actually be a plus! Lol
Old 05-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

As a potential buyer, that would actually be a plus! Lol
If you talk nice to Alex I'm sure he can hook you up with some special muffins.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

Bunch of pictures posted!
Old 05-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

Up up up. Lots of nibbles. Had a deal, funding fell off. The car is clean and ready for a new owner.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Aedwardsix
Up up up. Lots of nibbles. Had a deal, funding fell off. The car is clean and ready for a new owner.
Sorry about my bank not financing Black cars
Old 05-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

Hhaha, my straight up trade offer still applys!

Originally Posted by Fartpipe
Sorry about my bank not financing Black cars
Old 05-27-2012, 01:55 PM
BmoTuning
Cruising

Going to the credit union Monday.

I must own this.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2007 Heads/Cam Black 2lz z06

Old 05-27-2012, 01:55 PM
BmoTuning
Cruising

Errrrrr Tuesday. Lol
Old 05-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Aedwardsix
Intermediate

Haha I am on vacation, I'll send you the video Monday night when I get home. It's an awesome car! Everytime I see it I can't believe I'm selling it.

Errrrrr Tuesday. Lol
Old 05-28-2012, 04:12 PM
BmoTuning
Cruising

What clutch is in this?

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Heads/Cam Black 2lz z06