Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 2006 LeMans Blue cpe, Z51, MN6, only 18K miles!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Frank69
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S 2006 LeMans Blue cpe, Z51, MN6, only 18K miles!

I bought this car brand new in mid-2006, drove it sparingly until 2009 when I started working overseas. I'm headed back overseas at the end of the month, so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in a very clean, low mileage C6.

The car is a LeMans Blue 2006 C6 coupe, black interior, manual 6-speed transmission, Z51 performance package, 3LT Preferred Equipment Group, Bose premium sound system with Navigation and polished wheels. I am the original owner and ordered the car exactly as equipped. It currently has only 18,000 miles on it. I purchased the GMPP Major Guard extended warranty, which is still in effect until June of 2013.

I added a Borla Touring cat-back exhaust system and Halltech Stinger intake. I like the Borla Touring, it has a nice, throaty sound while still being quiet on the freeway. The big, quad round tips look cool too. I have the original intake parts, but not the stock exhaust.

It also has the carpeted logo floormats and cargo mat. There is also a carpeted rear cargo divider. I'll also include a fitted car cover and Colgan 1-piece bra. The windows have been professionally tinted, with "dark" on the rear window and "light" on the sides.

The major recalls have been taken care of. The roof was replaced due to the delamination issue and the rear diff fluid was changed. There have been no issues since. The battery, the high tone horn and a horn relay were also replaced under warranty.

There is a small rock chip/star in the front windshield, low at about the midpoint. Its not in the driver's field of vision and I'm told it can be expoxy filled. There is also a small scratch that shows brown in the passenger seat that I'm told can be repaired with a dye stick.

Pictures can be seen at: http://parisbound.shutterfly.com/217. It was a pretty cloudy day today, so they aren't as good as I would have hoped for. I was able to show the scratch in the seat, but not the small chip in the windshield.

The car has always been covered and garaged. Since 1/2009 it has been in my garage, covered and hooked up to a battery tender. I've only driven it for a month a year, when I've been home on leave. A friend has been coming by my house, starting my cars and letting them run for a bit about once per month.

I'm headed back overseas on March 29, so if you're interested send me a PM right away. I'll reply with my email address and mobile number. If I don't sell it by the time I leave, I'll just button it up for another year. I am the only owner of the car and have the clear title in hand (no lien holder). Priced for quick sale at $30K. The car is located in Valencia, California (northern L.A. County near Magic Mountain theme park).

Thanks for looking,

Frank Herbert
"Frank69"

Last edited by Frank69; 03-17-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 03-16-2012, 06:13 PM
4hits
Burning Brakes

Great looking car Frank. Been in the C5 market for a while; your price is what some 02-04 C5 owners are asking for their cars.

Can't imagine your thread becoming a three-page daily seller bump thread.

Old 03-17-2012, 02:09 AM
vettencle
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent. Do you have the "glass" roof? Also have you ever installed a front license plate (or the dealer drill the holes in the front when you purchased)? And I assume the GMPP is fully transferable with no fees/issues?
Old 03-17-2012, 02:34 AM
ExRedRacer
Team Owner

Received 1,030 Likes on 549 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09, '14-'15-'16-'17-'18

PM sent.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Frank69
Advanced

The car has the solid, painted roof panel. That's why it was replaced under warranty. The originals had problems with delamination. The front license plate has never been installed, so there are no holes in the nose of the car. The GMPP warranty is fully transferrable. I bought the 7 yr/84,000 mile extended warranty, $0 deductable.

Last edited by Frank69; 03-17-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:57 PM
vettencle
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The vette is SOLD!! Thank you Frank for a great car!! Seeing the smile on my son's face when I picked him up from school was priceless!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 AM
TaylorDawg
Cruising

Originally Posted by vettencle
The vette is SOLD!! Thank you Frank for a great car!! Seeing the smile on my son's face when I picked him up from school was priceless!!!
That's what it's all about! I'm in the market as soon as my Harley sells. My daughter keeps saying she wants me to keep the Harley and I'm like just wait sweetheart..... I can't wait to see her face also when I show up with it! I'm sure she'll quickly forget the bike

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 2006 LeMans Blue cpe, Z51, MN6, only 18K miles!

Quick Reply: F/S 2006 LeMans Blue cpe, Z51, MN6, only 18K miles!