Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB 2006 -2009 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 02:02 PM
firemedjoe
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB 2006 -2009 Vette

I am looking for either a Black Convertible or ZO6. Colors in order black, yellow and so on. I want no engine mods. I want low miles. I am very serious about buying no BS here and I expect the same from the seller. If it has warranty even better if not oh well. Please e-mail me firemedjoe@gmail.com
or PM on here. I live in Missouri.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:15 AM
RTCracing
Advanced

Just emailed you..
Old 03-03-2012, 08:34 AM
lakebumm
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 63 Posts
2022 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Email sent.

BILL
Old 03-03-2012, 10:43 AM
IRS-Cop
Racer

Here's a little advice and a free bump.

If you have had a Corvette before and are really trying to decide between a Z06 and a Convertible cool. But if you have not had a Corvette, you should really take some time to decide what you really want out of the experience. Do you want the raw awesome power and performance of a Z06 but with no open cockpit feeling. Or do you crave for having a ride where you can put the top down when you are in your other vehicles?

The Z06 and convertible are completely different animals. My suggestion if you can't decide is to get a 2008 or newer Corvette Coupe (with the Z51 suspension) or Grand Sport Coupe and have 80 to 85% of the performance of the Z06 while ALSO having some of the awesome open cockpit feeling of the Convertible!

I was in the same boat 4 years ago and went with the then new LS3 engine in a 2008 Coupe with Z51. I have absolutely loved that car and will greatly miss the targa roof as every lady that has riden in the car with me loves that feature. My car is now for sale on this forum, and it's a manual Z51, but it's not black!

Good luck finding your next dream ride!
Old 03-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Kensmith
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by IRS-Cop
Here's a little advice and a free bump.

If you have had a Corvette before and are really trying to decide between a Z06 and a Convertible cool. But if you have not had a Corvette, you should really take some time to decide what you really want out of the experience. Do you want the raw awesome power and performance of a Z06 but with no open cockpit feeling. Or do you crave for having a ride where you can put the top down when you are in your other vehicles?

The Z06 and convertible are completely different animals. My suggestion if you can't decide is to get a 2008 or newer Corvette Coupe (with the Z51 suspension) or Grand Sport Coupe and have 80 to 85% of the performance of the Z06 while ALSO having some of the awesome open cockpit feeling of the Convertible!

I was in the same boat 4 years ago and went with the then new LS3 engine in a 2008 Coupe with Z51. I have absolutely loved that car and will greatly miss the targa roof as every lady that has riden in the car with me loves that feature. My car is now for sale on this forum, and it's a manual Z51, but it's not black!

Good luck finding your next dream ride!
Or, you can have your cake and eat it too:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-for-auto.html

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 2006 -2009 Vette

Quick Reply: WTB 2006 -2009 Vette