Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Fs 2008 jsb z06

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 09:53 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bef99hwk
Stop bumping this thread while I try to get my car sold
Thats funny! Hurry up and sell the CTS-V!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Bonefishmak
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heated Seats? Nav?

HUD standard right?

I'm in same boat...need to move current vette to buy new super fast vette! LOL! Beautiful car!
Old 01-23-2012, 01:30 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Originally Posted by Bonefishmak
Heated Seats? Nav?

HUD standard right?

I'm in same boat...need to move current vette to buy new super fast vette! LOL! Beautiful car!
Heated Seats - Yes
Nav - Yes
HUD standard - Yes
Old 01-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Bonefishmak
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by P_RsZ06
Heated Seats - Yes
Nav - Yes
HUD standard - Yes
Thanks!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:52 AM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Hey guys,

I am updating the price to 44,000 OBO. Please no lowball offers. I have gotten a few but mainly from my ad in another site. If seriously considering you can shoot me a text at 334-400-6939. Due to my job and lots of fake calls I will only answer text and then when good communications have been established I will answer calls. Thanks..
Old 01-25-2012, 11:27 AM
EvilZ51
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey guys,

I am updating the price to 44,000 OBO. Please no lowball offers. I have gotten a few but mainly from my ad in another site. If seriously considering you can shoot me a text at 334-400-6939. Due to my job and lots of fake calls I will only answer text and then when good communications have been established I will answer calls. Thanks..
I hate craigslist spam. If you were only a little cheaper I'd be all over this since your pretty close to me, but your price is more then fair. GLWS.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:49 AM
bef99hwk
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Had a few people ask about my car....hurrrrrrrrrry!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:35 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Well, this has been a learning experience! I have learned that my car was a GM buy back at 8 miles due to the car having a bad smell in the interior because of a glue that was used. Long story short, the car still has the power train warranty until 8 april of 2013. Because of this I am going to lower the price to 40,000 OBO. The car is in perfect operating condition. But I do understand that most will be hesitant to purchase this vehicle. Please let me know of any questions you may have. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Z06Samuel
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A great deal for someone!
Sam
Old 01-28-2012, 10:10 AM
EvilZ51
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

PM replied to and Text sent!

Old 01-28-2012, 11:20 AM
siggy_freud
Instructor

Beautiful car! Good luck with sale. I'm also trying to sell a car (an old one) and the amount of people emailing me asking if I'll take 30% less cash "tomorrow" is starting to **** me off, so I feel for you.

Good luck again. Someone will get a great deal!
Old 01-28-2012, 05:16 PM
bef99hwk
Racer

Well, this has been a learning experience! I have learned that my car was a GM buy back at 8 miles due to the car having a bad smell in the interior because of a glue that was used. Long story short, the car still has the power train warranty until 8 april of 2013. Because of this I am going to lower the price to 40,000 OBO. The car is in perfect operating condition. But I do understand that most will be hesitant to purchase this vehicle. Please let me know of any questions you may have. Thanks!
Woah wait what? 4k price drop for what reason? The buy back? Is this a bad thing?
Old 01-29-2012, 01:48 PM
trackpilot
Racer

Good luck to whoever bought this thing! I hope you actually talked to the seller instead of just texting.
I've been texting back and forth with this guy for almost a week! He would never call me! We finally agree to a price on Thursday and i say i'll fly out on Saturday as he said the price was only good for this weekend. In the middle of us texting and me about to book a flight he all of a sudden says he has another guy coming to look at the car on Friday. Then he also all of a sudden says he'll be out of town over the weekend. WTF!??!?! I tell him nevermind i'm not interested anymore, as i could just see myself flying up there and him not being around to pick me up. Plus this is starting to look pretty shady.
Then he texts me back on Saturday and says the deal fell through and something about the gm buy back and that he would take an even lower price now. I text him back and tell him to call me. But as always no call... I just texted him back today on Sunday to see what was up with him never calling and now he says the car is sold. I call BS but who knows... This has been the craziest and oddest attempt at buying a car that i've ever experienced.
Whatever.... Just wanted to warn the buyer.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:13 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Wow, I had no idea I had offended you. First of all I have a crazy schedule as I am a helicopter Instructor Pilot for the US Army. Sometimes I fly during the day and the next day I can very well fly at night. The times you were able to talk I was unable due to being on opposite schedule as you.

I will agree with you that this was the craziest car selling experience I have had as well. I had several guys being really interested and their finances just didn't come through. I talked on the phone with all of them.

Then to top it off I learned on Friday that my car had been a GM buy back and on the car fax it shows as Buy back/lemon. So that took a lot of my time on friday to investigate why this happened and WHY I DIDNT KNOW FROM THE GUY THAT SOLD IT TO ME!

To top it off I had closed 2 deals to buy 2 new cars in Atlanta on Saturday. As soon as I found out about the buy back I informed all interested buyers.

Just cause I was unable to talk to you does not mean I was trying to be shady. And I was working with a lot of folks as well.

The car did in fact sell to a good friend of mine who got one hell of a deal! As to wanting to warn him, I am not sure of what but I will tell him about this post to see if he gives a crap about what you just had to complain about!

To all the guys that worked hard to buy the car I say Thank you!
Old 01-29-2012, 02:16 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Originally Posted by siggy_freud
Beautiful car! Good luck with sale. I'm also trying to sell a car (an old one) and the amount of people emailing me asking if I'll take 30% less cash "tomorrow" is starting to **** me off, so I feel for you.

Good luck again. Someone will get a great deal!
I had tons like that!

Thanks!
Old 01-29-2012, 02:21 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Woah wait what? 4k price drop for what reason? The buy back? Is this a bad thing?

Hey man, I found about the buy back from a guy that was interested and ran a car fax. He backed out immediately. As I informed guys that were also interested they backed out as well. I went into panic mode and just wanted the car out of my hands since I had closed 2 deals on 2 new cars.

As I investigated I found out that the buy back had been due to a smell of glue inside the car. This happened at 8 miles. I think it was more of buyers remorse. But, since it was a buy back it was labeled as buy back/lemon. Sucks..

Thanks.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:41 PM
bef99hwk
Racer

Man, someone got a killer deal. Price you sold it for, and was it to someone on the forum? What did you get now?

Get notified of new replies

To Fs 2008 jsb z06

Old 01-29-2012, 02:52 PM
trackpilot
Racer

Wow, I had no idea I had offended you. First of all I have a crazy schedule as I am a helicopter Instructor Pilot for the US Army. Sometimes I fly during the day and the next day I can very well fly at night. The times you were able to talk I was unable due to being on opposite schedule as you.

I will agree with you that this was the craziest car selling experience I have had as well. I had several guys being really interested and their finances just didn't come through. I talked on the phone with all of them.

Then to top it off I learned on Friday that my car had been a GM buy back and on the car fax it shows as Buy back/lemon. So that took a lot of my time on friday to investigate why this happened and WHY I DIDNT KNOW FROM THE GUY THAT SOLD IT TO ME!

To top it off I had closed 2 deals to buy 2 new cars in Atlanta on Saturday. As soon as I found out about the buy back I informed all interested buyers.

Just cause I was unable to talk to you does not mean I was trying to be shady. And I was working with a lot of folks as well.

The car did in fact sell to a good friend of mine who got one hell of a deal! As to wanting to warn him, I am not sure of what but I will tell him about this post to see if he gives a crap about what you just had to complain about!

To all the guys that worked hard to buy the car I say Thank you!
I'm just saying man you knew i had cash to buy and was willing to fly out to buy it. But i could never talk to you on the phone and get any details on the car. And then your story kept changing.
Just a little irritated with the whole ordeal. That's all...
Old 01-29-2012, 02:53 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Man, someone got a killer deal. Price you sold it for, and was it to someone on the forum? What did you get now?
The person who bought it is not a forum member yet and is a good friend of mine. I gave it to him for 37K. This whole thing started with my wife refusing to drive the thing while I would be gone for a year. So I ended getting her an Audi Q5 and got my self an Audi S4. Not nearly as strong as the vette but a fun car to drive. And i got it with the triptronic so my wife will at a least drive it nice in a while when Im gone.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:58 PM
P_RsZ06
Advanced

Originally Posted by trackpilot
I'm just saying man you knew i had cash to buy and was willing to fly out to buy it. But i could never talk to you on the phone and get any details on the car. And then your story kept changing.
Just a little irritated with the whole ordeal. That's all...
I apologize for not being able to talk to you. And no offense but I was told by a few guys that they had cash and they were not telling me the truth. Not saying you were doing the same but you know how it goes. Once one person does it, you begin to doubt everybody else. I was 100% truthful with you. All the changes in my story were in fact happening. Hence my frustration as well. And you also told me you had a guy closer to you offering you a better deal and you wouldn't have to fly. So out of everybody I was working with you seemed the more difficult deal to make happen. Again, my apologies but like I mentioned, when I learned of the buyback/lemon I went into panic mode. Good luck in your search for your Z06.

Quick Reply: Fs 2008 jsb z06