Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: Tastefully Modded 2008 3lz Z06, Florida Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Clay master
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pleas call me 732-599-8660
Old 02-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Geared
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

all too many tire kickers / waste-of-timers....probably going to keep her.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:09 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Geared
all too many tire kickers / waste-of-timers....probably going to keep her.
Im not Sent you a pm 5 days ago on 6speed but you havent been on. Id like your contact info or like to give you mine. Lets make a deal
Old 03-06-2012, 08:32 PM
2004TTZ06
Racer

Originally Posted by musicmankeb
I'll make an offer of 45k with everything on it. That's the highest I'd go, can pick up a 06 z06 with half the miles for around $37k-39k.
illegal to post or not I think he was all over it with his offer. All I seen was a high mileage Z with some kick a$$ wheels. You never get your money out of bolt on's...Nice car though and I hope u sell it for what you want. There are 3 prices for every car..what you want..what you'll take..and what someone is willing to pay you!

Last edited by 2004TTZ06; 03-06-2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: ..
Old 03-18-2012, 06:26 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Originally Posted by 2004TTZ06
illegal to post or not I think he was all over it with his offer. All I seen was a high mileage Z with some kick a$$ wheels. You never get your money out of bolt on's...Nice car though and I hope u sell it for what you want. There are 3 prices for every car..what you want..what you'll take..and what someone is willing to pay you!
Well now no one has to worry about the car's worth since I bought it I will say this to defend the seller even though I too thought he was a little too solid on the price. I have spent countless hours searching for a nice Z06. Been to many dealers as well. All I kept finding was a ton of abused cars in horrible condition. There is a ton of junk out there. When I saw his I bought it on the spot. It is brand new in every way. Im removing the wheels and selling them since I'll be doing the occasional track day but other than that the car is perfect for me. The car sounds absolutely wicked at WOT, runs perfect, and has a ton of nice little mods. I think he was spot on with his price after viewing it. He was more than fair on negotiations as well. Couldnt be happier and Im very happy with my first vette purchase. The car is very impressive. Now time to finish it with CF seats, harnesses, wheels, etc. Just gonna do some light weight goodies
Old 03-18-2012, 08:05 PM
2004TTZ06
Racer

Originally Posted by most-wanted
Well now no one has to worry about the car's worth since I bought it I will say this to defend the seller even though I too thought he was a little too solid on the price. I have spent countless hours searching for a nice Z06. Been to many dealers as well. All I kept finding was a ton of abused cars in horrible condition. There is a ton of junk out there. When I saw his I bought it on the spot. It is brand new in every way. Im removing the wheels and selling them since I'll be doing the occasional track day but other than that the car is perfect for me. The car sounds absolutely wicked at WOT, runs perfect, and has a ton of nice little mods. I think he was spot on with his price after viewing it. He was more than fair on negotiations as well. Couldnt be happier and Im very happy with my first vette purchase. The car is very impressive. Now time to finish it with CF seats, harnesses, wheels, etc. Just gonna do some light weight goodies
Looks like you got what you want, what you were willing to take and what this buyer was willing to pay!!..lol lucky dog!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:17 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Originally Posted by 2004TTZ06
Looks like you got what you want, what you were willing to take and what this buyer was willing to pay!!..lol lucky dog!
Very true. The old saying, "you get what you pay for" also holds pretty true here. And as I said, he was very fair and I think we both got a fair deal with what we settled at. You wouldnt believe some of the cars we looked at. We looked at an 07-08? at a dealer. It had loose tobacco piled up in the cup holders, tires were bald, paint was swirled and faded and they wanted 49K LOL... When I saw this one in person it was a no brainer. Not too mention he was lcal so it made the transaction super easy. At least we found a nice one, we almost gave up and would've had to go back to an AMG lol....

Last edited by most-wanted; 03-18-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:18 PM
VETFEVER
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 661 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by most-wanted
Finding "the right car" is very hard to do - Good for you - Congrats
Old 03-18-2012, 08:24 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Originally Posted by VETFEVER
Finding "the right car" is very hard to do - Good for you - Congrats
Thanks. It definitely wasnt easy. I will say I was very surprised at the conditions of the Z06's we looked at... I was literally done looking and switching to another vehicle search and this kind of just came together. It was the last one we were going to mess with... But it worked out. And I am super impressive with how the car drives and performs. Now just gotta get those 20's off there

Quick Reply: FS: Tastefully Modded 2008 3lz Z06, Florida Car