Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2010 Base C6 Victory Red

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 07:57 AM
RED_LSWHEE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Base C6 Victory Red

As much as I hate to do it, I'm considering selling my 2010 Corvette. It's a base model C6 6-Spd with some modifications which I will list below. It's Red, NOT VICTORY RED AS I'VE BEEN CORRECTED and in mint condition. It has 4500 miles on it and has always been garage kept. It's never been driven in the rain other than hitting the occasional rain patch. It's a Targa top and the top has never been dropped.

It's had one oil change since I got it and that was done at 2500 miles, as recommended. I am the 1 and only owner.

I'm asking for Blue Book price + $2000 to cover the modifications I've done to the car. Here is the link to KBB which shows $47,045 for my car and it's condition. I owe a little less than what KBB states it's worth, so I'm not making much off of the sale. If anything, it will cover part of the mods I've done.

http://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/corvett...tion=excellent

Mod List:
- 230/234 Cam (Spec'd by SpinMonster)
- Patriot Gold Dual Springs
- Vararam Intake
- LG Long Tube Headers - 1 3/4
- Off Road Mid (X-Pipe)
- Stock Rear Exhaust with DMH Low Profile Electric Cut-Outs
- I also have an SLP Loudmouth 1 I will include in sale. I didn't like the sound with it on the car, so I had the stock rear exhaust placed back on.
- HSW 90mm Plate Kit (100 Shot)
- 10" Sub and 500W Mono Block Alpine Amp. I can't remember the sub make.
- TSW Nurburgring 18/19 Gunmetal Wheels. Stock run flats on front, Mickey Thompson E/T Streets on Rear (Come with car)
- For $2000 more, I have a set of CCW I-Forged Classics with tires I will include.
- Lowered on Stock Bolts
- Replaced stock fog lights with HID fog lights
- I also have the stock wheels that will go with the car

All items have been professionally installed, except for the stereo. I used to install car stereos, so I put it in myself. I have all receipts for installation if you want me to include them.

As noted above, there is a nitrous kit on the car. As we all know, nitrous is safe when used correctly. I have never sprayed more than a 100 shot and it's only been sprayed approximately 10 times. 5 or 6 on the dyno to tune it, and then a few times at the track.

It was tuned by Geoff over at Engine Power Systems (EPS) in Baton Rouge. He used to tune for Thunder racing. Here are the tune numbers:
- Motor - 456hp/425tq
- Motor (Nitrous Base) - 419hp/415tq
- 100 Shot - 547hp/544tq (very conservative tune)

I was able to get 26 mpg on the motor tune on the highway.

I've only put the car on the track one night and I made about 7 passes that night. 4 on motor, 3 on the gas. I ran a 11.86 @ 124mph on motor and a 10.86 @ 136mph on the gas. I drove the car from my house to the track, made the passes and drove it back with no issues.

You may have a mechanic or dealership of your choice inspect the car should you want to go that route. Of course, this will be at your expense.

In closing, I do not NEED to sell my Corvette, I'm just upgrading to a bigger and better house and it would be nice to have the extra cash monthly to put on the house instead of the Corvette. I work in Afghanistan, so I'm never home to drive it anyway.

That being said, please do not try to low ball me, I will not dignify it a response. I'm sorry, but I will not consider trades, I'm jut looking to sell it.

Overall pricing:
- As the car sits with the TSW Wheels - $49,000
- With the CCW Wheels - $51,000

Keep in mind the car is practically new. I've put less miles on it in a year than others have in 2-3 months. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. You may reply on here, PM me, send an email or call me. Again,I work in Afghanistan, so consider that when trying to call or awaiting an email from me. I am 9.5 hours ahead of CST.

Here is my contact information:
Email - rrobertsusssa@aol.com or Bryan.Roberts@Fluor.com
Phone - 864-252-0175 (South Carolina based number, not international)

Serious offers please. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

On the dyno with the CCW Wheels

TSW Wheels

TSW Wheels

New Fog Lights

CCW Wheels

CCW Wheels

CCW Wheels

On the dyno with the TSW Wheels

On the trailer with the CCW Wheels

Last edited by RED_LSWHEE; 08-14-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Add Tune Information and Pictures
Old 08-14-2011, 08:50 AM
RED_LSWHEE
Instructor

Bump
Old 08-14-2011, 10:23 AM
wazslow
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You can buy new base 1LT 6 speed manual cars for less than 41k...
Old 08-14-2011, 10:27 AM
RED_LSWHEE
Instructor

You sure can, and in stock form. Like I said above, I'm asking barely over book price.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:42 PM
JIMBONIC
Pro

Is this car repainted or did you misprint the year? Cant be Victory Red if its a 2010?
Old 08-14-2011, 10:45 PM
RED_LSWHEE
Instructor

I could be wrong....All I know is that it's red. I'm not too big on the details. I'll change the description to red.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:09 PM
RedRider1
Pro

Just in case you want to know the color is called Torch red.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:27 PM
gutierd
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

kbb said 45k when i checked it just now

Get notified of new replies

To 2010 Base C6 Victory Red

Quick Reply: 2010 Base C6 Victory Red