Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 C6Z06 Machine Silver all bolt-ons with 360 Mesh 8's

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Racie
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 2006 C6Z06 Machine Silver all bolt-ons with 360 Mesh 8's

$42,000

Mods:
K&N CAI
LG Performance headers and 3" X pipe off road
Magna-Flow 3" catback exhaust
360 Forged Mesh 8 Wheels Chrome lips and machine centers 19x10 fronts and 20x13 rears
Invo Tires 275/35/19 fronts and 345/25/20 rears
490rwhp 473rtq

This car puts a smile on my face every time I let off the clutch! It's just time to move on to something for my 16 month old to be hauled around in like a new CTS-V...

If the car does not sell I will put back to stock and sell all bolt-ons and wheels/tires...Car has been tagged with California GM buyback but you can run a report and check my posts I have never had any issues with the car.

Questions call 210-464-7568

LINK TO PICS: link for pics:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...item4aab519b44

Last edited by Racie; 05-21-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: GM Buyback
Old 05-20-2011, 10:38 AM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

U need to post a price here
Old 05-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Racie
Burning Brakes

Posted
Old 05-20-2011, 01:00 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

decent price for the mods. higher then average miles tho i guess average for you TX guys who can drive yr round... im envious. lol.

don't suppose you would trade for a maserati gransport?

glws!
Aj
Old 05-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Racie
Burning Brakes

Na...thanks tho but I'm definitely going low maintenance CTS-V2
Old 05-21-2011, 12:12 AM
nordy racer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

question.. how much were those 360 rims?

good luck on the sale, nice looking Z..
Old 05-21-2011, 12:29 AM
SmokeyTirez
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello

That is a sexy Vette! Very beautiful. The wheels look fantastic! GLWS!

I'm in the market for a project car. I have a couple questions about the car you have posted above...

The ebay link shows a Title/Lemon issue in the carfax. Carfax is notoriously inaccurate but usually it is the absence of information, or exagerration of things like an odometer typo showing as discrepancy like it was a rollback. I've never seen a car come up as a Lemon Title though. Can you provide more information about that?

Also, your KBB estimation is based on the "Private Party - Excellent condition" rating. The "excellent condition" rating as defined by KBB is:
-Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.
-Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.
-Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.
-Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.
-Complete and verifiable service records.

I dont mean to be an a-hole but I have a hard time believing a car with 40k+ miles could be in "Excellent" condition. "Good" maybe, as KBB defines it. But "Excellent" would mean your paint is flawless, for example. How can that be after 42k miles unless you had a repsray. And a respray is fine if done well, but that also invalidates the use of the "Excellent" rating as defined by KBB.

The title issue, if accurate, also prevents the use of the "Excellent" rating.

Please provide more info if you can because I really like this car but need to know more about the issues noted above.

Thx!
Old 05-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Racie
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SmokeyTirez
Hello

That is a sexy Vette! Very beautiful. The wheels look fantastic! GLWS!

I'm in the market for a project car. I have a couple questions about the car you have posted above...

The ebay link shows a Title/Lemon issue in the carfax. Carfax is notoriously inaccurate but usually it is the absence of information, or exagerration of things like an odometer typo showing as discrepancy like it was a rollback. I've never seen a car come up as a Lemon Title though. Can you provide more information about that?

Also, your KBB estimation is based on the "Private Party - Excellent condition" rating. The "excellent condition" rating as defined by KBB is:
-Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.
-Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.
-Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.
-Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.
-Complete and verifiable service records.

I dont mean to be an a-hole but I have a hard time believing a car with 40k+ miles could be in "Excellent" condition. "Good" maybe, as KBB defines it. But "Excellent" would mean your paint is flawless, for example. How can that be after 42k miles unless you had a repsray. And a respray is fine if done well, but that also invalidates the use of the "Excellent" rating as defined by KBB.

The title issue, if accurate, also prevents the use of the "Excellent" rating.

Please provide more info if you can because I really like this car but need to know more about the issues noted above.

Thx!
I'm don't think you are being an a-hole...As far as a lemon tag that is BS....the car was a GM Buy back and I was offered 39K on several trade in and for some reason that info never showed up or they just never through it in my face! Again this is not my only toy but it was my daily driver all my vehicles are in excellent shape and I never had an issue with this Z. If all else fells I will return it back to stock and then trade it in and make my dollars off the extras to make up the difference. The story I got from the seller in in Oklahoma (Bob Moore Cadillac/Saturn) was the guy in cali kept complaining about gear shift rattle and rearend noise which was common in the Z's. I bought it 2 years ago and I have never had an issue with the car nor has it been in the shop. Also the miles are from driving to work everyday 5-6 days a week about 55 miles both ways not counting errands. I have also to trips all over Texas and Louisiana in the Z I drive and don't just look at it. As far as excellent or good that's an opinion some are pickier than others but I still think it's every bit worth 42K and that's my opinion. If not I can continue driving it and get an older CTS-V and keep the Z...You are welcome to come down and look at it if I still have it....

Last edited by Racie; 05-21-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:37 PM
ZAKsPop
Drifting

Received 153 Likes on 101 Posts

The ebay link is broken.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Racie
Burning Brakes

Not broken it was removed...in the process of working a deal this afternoon...
Old 05-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Racie
Burning Brakes

Car sold....bought a new 2011 CTS-V it will do for now...I will miss the vette a little!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by Racie
Car sold....bought a new 2011 CTS-V it will do for now...I will miss the vette a little!

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 C6Z06 Machine Silver all bolt-ons with 360 Mesh 8's

Quick Reply: 2006 C6Z06 Machine Silver all bolt-ons with 360 Mesh 8's