Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

For Sale - 2005 C6

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 08:23 PM
RUQWKNF27
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was gonna post something about ocean front property too ! But figured it would be too MEAN shame on you

On a side note nice clean widebodys are hard to come by for a good price. If this one is onthe up and up with no problems it will go .. Looks like the guy is a little slow about gettting info out though.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Usa1-Zr1
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by softballer
I sold him ocean front property in Missouri last week.
Keep Ya lame azz coments to ya self ...
Why is so hard for people to be honest on here selling a car.The man says he has an 2005 wide body with a super charger & said $25-k might just buy it. I offered him the $25-k .
I think we all know what a 2005 C-6 looks like I don't need to see bunch of pics & play the 101 questions game. I don't play games like some people when I'm ready to buy I do it.

"To the seller" I know the forum has been down for a few days on & off but show me some respect I havent even goten a PM saying what you would like to do about my offer. How about somthing by the end of this weekend. Maybe this is someone getting cold feet?
Old 11-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Usa1-Zr1
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Default Scam

This must be a scam no responce for days even after the down time with the server. So I will with drawl my offer .to the original poster ya full of............

Quick Reply: For Sale - 2005 C6