Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 2005+ Corvette, Red Yellow or Black, 6spd, under 40k miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 12:42 PM
ferrari red vette
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 2005+ Corvette, Red Yellow or Black, 6spd, under 40k miles

looking for a 2005+ corvette
red, yellow, or black
110% must be 6spd manual
under 40k or so miles
within 300 mile radius of Los Angeles, CA

wanting to spend approx. $25k, cash in hand

Last edited by ferrari red vette; 12-20-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:39 PM
ferrari red vette
Burning Brakes

bump

would love a crazy deal like this one: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-black-c6.html
Old 11-04-2009, 10:08 PM
cjsvette
Heel & Toe

Default Possible car prospect for you.

I've an 05 coupe, Mil-Yellow which is an optional color. This is a very special car for the Corvette lovers. It is the car currently seen on several t.v. shows about cars. It was used by the Magna-Flow corp. with Mario Andretti as the driver. The orig owner is a pilot who was gifted the Magna Flow exhaust system in exchange for using his car in the video shoot. He had the interior metal powder coated to match the car, as well as the engine valve covers. He had the calipers powder coated red- that bill was about $800. He had an invisible mask applied, and it has moderate tinted windows. It has the factory NAV, Heads-up, Bose, CD stacker in rear storage, heated and power seats, duel AC, leather, factory polished wheels, Z51 package with emblems attached to exterior with Z51 on them. It has the extended GM warranty. It has about 25K miles. I am 65 yr. young and I'd rate the car a 10 or 10......it is truly showroom quality. It's a 6 speed. Memory seats/mirror. Keyless of course. I have essentially every piece of paper, documents that the car came with and every single service order, warranty work, oil changes, receipts, the orig sticker both sealed and unsealed and new, the build sheets, sealed, orig sealed advertising material, all cds, as well as the videos of the t.v. shoot. You'd be hard pressed of find a more documented, pristine, loaded vette anywhere. I bought the car because I wanted a Corvette.
It really isn't a car I find very useful at my age...I need two complete knee replacement surgeries in the near future and while I can admire looking at the car I find it a challenge to just get in and out of. I can't say I'm all that motivated to sell because I looked for almost 6 months to find this car and took an airplane trip to pick it up. I won't sell the car for less than $31K no matter what the current market or economy is. I'd chalk it off to a piece of artwork and hope to recover from the surgery and at least drive it on occasion. In any event, I've a pretty good camera and could take some photos if your a serious looker. I live in the Tucson area....it's a $100 bucks to fly into Tucson from San Diego....that's about it.....CJ
Old 11-05-2009, 01:28 PM
ferrari red vette
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by cjsvette
I've an 05 coupe, Mil-Yellow which is an optional color. This is a very special car for the Corvette lovers. It is the car currently seen on several t.v. shows about cars. It was used by the Magna-Flow corp. with Mario Andretti as the driver. The orig owner is a pilot who was gifted the Magna Flow exhaust system in exchange for using his car in the video shoot. He had the interior metal powder coated to match the car, as well as the engine valve covers. He had the calipers powder coated red- that bill was about $800. He had an invisible mask applied, and it has moderate tinted windows. It has the factory NAV, Heads-up, Bose, CD stacker in rear storage, heated and power seats, duel AC, leather, factory polished wheels, Z51 package with emblems attached to exterior with Z51 on them. It has the extended GM warranty. It has about 25K miles. I am 65 yr. young and I'd rate the car a 10 or 10......it is truly showroom quality. It's a 6 speed. Memory seats/mirror. Keyless of course. I have essentially every piece of paper, documents that the car came with and every single service order, warranty work, oil changes, receipts, the orig sticker both sealed and unsealed and new, the build sheets, sealed, orig sealed advertising material, all cds, as well as the videos of the t.v. shoot. You'd be hard pressed of find a more documented, pristine, loaded vette anywhere. I bought the car because I wanted a Corvette.
It really isn't a car I find very useful at my age...I need two complete knee replacement surgeries in the near future and while I can admire looking at the car I find it a challenge to just get in and out of. I can't say I'm all that motivated to sell because I looked for almost 6 months to find this car and took an airplane trip to pick it up. I won't sell the car for less than $31K no matter what the current market or economy is. I'd chalk it off to a piece of artwork and hope to recover from the surgery and at least drive it on occasion. In any event, I've a pretty good camera and could take some photos if your a serious looker. I live in the Tucson area....it's a $100 bucks to fly into Tucson from San Diego....that's about it.....CJ
trade for a car that might meat your needs? i got a 2006 300 SRT8 440hp (has mopar intake and cat back exhaust) 35k mi 1 owner and warranty till 70k/2014.. fully loaded with every option except rear seat TV screen
Old 11-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Buster1
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My silver beauty. PM if interested.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...post1572180997
Old 11-19-2009, 10:07 PM
GDubb
Intermediate

2007 Black/Comp Grey Z51 6M ** $28,000 **
I have a great deal for you, but I am not that close.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...ey-z51-6m.html
Old 11-25-2009, 11:42 AM
Rickd3508
Advanced

If your still in the market check out my C6 and let me know what you think!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...post1572233914
Old 12-20-2009, 12:38 AM
ferrari red vette
Burning Brakes

bump still looking...
Old 12-20-2009, 12:54 AM
cjsvette
Heel & Toe

Well, I did lower my price to $30K. That's over your written budget but if you truly want the best of best you may have to pony up the $. My car has 25K miles, factory GM extended warranty up to 75K and good into 2011. I have virtually every historical piece of paper possible for this pristine, loaded, loaded Z51 6 speed, M-Yellow, heads up, Nav, leather and heated memory seats, polished wheels, painted interior, engine fuel rails, Magna Flow ex. tinted just right, bose, cd stacker, invisible mask, screened in side vents. You can fly to Tucson for about $100. I can take as many photos as needed. On a scale of 10 this is your rare 10. No b.s. I'll know more about selling the car soon; I am over 65 and it looks like two complete knee replacements are going to be scheduled pretty soon. If so....I'm out of luck with with this car for quite a long time. Then again.... ?? Like many of us who have these cars it's hard to part with a car so many people stop and admire, gwak, and ask questions. You don't find that with too many rides. CJ
Old 12-24-2009, 08:47 PM
ferrari red vette
Burning Brakes

Christmas bump

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: 2005+ Corvette, Red Yellow or Black, 6spd, under 40k miles

Quick Reply: WTB: 2005+ Corvette, Red Yellow or Black, 6spd, under 40k miles