Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

05 Yellow Z06 WIDEBODY Modded 20" Forged $29900

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 10:30 AM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 Yellow Z06 WIDEBODY Modded 20" Forged $29900

THIS CAR HAS SOLD THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT IN THE SALE

I have decided to sell my car to pursue another project. I did have the car up for sale about 2 weeks ago at this price but backed out on selling her. Since that time I have added a Spinmonster ported Fast92, Spinmonster ported TB, 160 deg t stat, 3/8 coated tunnel plate, and all LED interior and exterior lights so please consider this is another $1500 added in the last 2 weeks for the same price. I can not say enough about how much fun this car is and the attention this baby grabs with the bright colors and the extreme look of the huge yellow lips.

Here are the specs:

-2005 C6 Coupe VIN # 1G1YY24U955100413
-1SB with HUD, Navi, Heated Seats
-Z51 package
-Millennium Yellow
-Ebony interior
-41k miles
-6-spd

Aftermarket items are as follows:

-Full Widebody conversion (bought it with widebody already done but I believe it is GM parts)
-All the factory black parts have been slicked out and painted Millennium Yellow to match (front lower spoiler, all front and rear Z06 splash molding, rear lower valance)
-Full Z06 brake conversion
-Z06 leather/carbon center radio surround
-Z06 yellow gauges (installed less than 500 miles ago)
-Z06 seat cover (installed less than 500 miles ago)
-Z06 Lloyds floor mats (installed less than 500 miles ago)
-Full length lip spoiler
-20/20 Trinity 3 piece forged wheels with 4.5" rear lips
-Continental conti sports 255/30/20 front and 325/25/20 rear 70% tread front and 60% tread back.
-lowered on stock bolts
-6000k HID Fogs
-6000k HID low beams
-5% tint on rear window 20% on sides
-I-pod connection in center console
-LED lights(mirror, foot well, glove box, hatch, tail lights, sidemarkers)

Performance parts are as follows:
-Kooks 1-3/4" Jet Hot coated Long Tube Headers
-Kooks 3"x3" X-pipe
-Modded Z06 exhaust with Mild to Wild(OMG with the modded exhaust side open it is straight pipes and boy is she loud, but when closed quiet as the day she rolled of the assembly line by far the best mod done to this car period)
-Vararam
-NGK 55's
-MSD 8.5's
-3/8" Coated Performance Tunnel Plate
-SpinMonster Ported Fast92
-SpinMonster Ported TB
-160 Degree T-Stat

Please note all Performance mods listed above were installed not 300 miles ago. She runs like a champ can defiantly feel the added power and that is without a tune so with a tune should feel and run even stronger.
Also I changed the oil and trans fluids with Royal Purple fluids when I did the performance mods and did the clutch fluid maintenance at the same time. It is an 05 used car that has been driven 41k miles so even though she is a sweet ride there are some imperfections like minor rock chips and such anything beyond normal is listed below:

-2 tps sensors do not read(does not trow any lights on the dash just show 2 blanks when you scroll through the functions to check tire pressure on the DIC, should be an easy reset with a reset tool)
-Front bumper is dropped a little can only tell around the lights(It is so minor NO ONE has ever pointed out the sagging in person it just does not stand out unless you know vette. Had my body-paint guy look at it right after I got the car and he said it was an easy fix just was not installed properly, but please understand the bumper is attached strongly and will not move from its current location. The only reason I have waited to have him reposition it is strictly because I have custom paint work in my future plans and would involve removing bumper anyway so was waiting till then).
-Crack in the windshield(Its about 3" long right by the passenger post been there since I got the car and has not cracked any further yet. Again it is so inconspicuous absolutely NO ONE has noticed this either and that is the only reason I have been too lazy to have it replace.

Clear title in hand. Price is $29900.00 FIRM

You can call Wayne @ 731-610-6274

Last edited by bmw2nv2000; 10-18-2009 at 12:57 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:31 AM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Old 10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
trayack
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

Any interest in trades plus cash?
Old 10-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Mudvayne387
Drifting

Pm sent
Old 10-09-2009, 02:16 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Actually would entertain trading on an 03-04 H2 plus cash. But other than that I will just hold out for a cash sale. Thanks guys PM's replied.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:09 PM
ez2spd
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Damn Wayne Back Up For Sale??

I just bought red one, BUT with a simple phone call I might have a buyer, Ill pm you if he is interested... Did you get it tune'd??
Old 10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Originally Posted by Venomm
Damn Wayne Back Up For Sale??

I just bought red one, BUT with a simple phone call I might have a buyer, Ill pm you if he is interested... Did you get it tune'd??
Hey Bro, Congrats on the red vette purchase lets see the pics already. Yeah I have decided to go back to the Viper Community so back up for sale. Just got the new Car hauler home this week but no time to get it to the tuner any time soon. Will let the new owner get her tuned now. Call me if you need me my man
Old 10-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Superbad
Instructor

I still have a pic of your car as my screen saver at home, and work from when your offered it a few weeks ago. That;s how much I liked it. Then you pulled it off the market and I was bummed. YESTERDAY, I put a deposit down on a precision red 05....I guess it just wasn't meant to be!!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 PM
HotWire
Instructor

Absolutely beautiful car! Good luck with the sale. I love those wheels, looks sharp.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:55 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Thanks SmokinU.

Man that sux SuperBad if you like my car that much I wish you could have had her for yourself. But as you said things work out for a reason. Enjoy that Precision vette my brotha
Old 10-09-2009, 10:25 PM
stepuptata
Melting Slicks

Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by bmw2nv2000
Hey Bro, Congrats on the red vette purchase lets see the pics already. Yeah I have decided to go back to the Viper Community so back up for sale. Just got the new Car hauler home this week but no time to get it to the tuner any time soon. Will let the new owner get her tuned now. Call me if you need me my man
I got your VIPER!..this is my 02 Bumblebee and it just went on market for $48,900. your car plus cash?

Old 10-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Superbad
Instructor

Thank you....but I want you to know that I'm saving many of you car pics to show my vette guy what I want my car to look like. Good luck with the sale and tell your wife she's doing the right thing by keeping the convertible. If and when she does decide to sell it, look me up at: ron@rigbyneon.net.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:52 PM
WKNDFUN
Instructor

Default Stunning !!

What a great looking car and with all the mod's this things is just "of the hook" Best of luck on your sale.

Free Bump for one HOT car

"WKNDFUN"
Old 10-09-2009, 11:48 PM
ez2spd
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Superbad
I still have a pic of your car as my screen saver at home, and work from when your offered it a few weeks ago. That;s how much I liked it. Then you pulled it off the market and I was bummed. YESTERDAY, I put a deposit down on a precision red 05....I guess it just wasn't meant to be!!

HMMMMMMM I just bought a 05 precision red C6 AND IT HAS YET TO ARRIVE FROM WA... LOL But Its in transit *I HOPE*
Old 10-10-2009, 04:12 AM
urfubar
Burning Brakes

Wish my settlement was over with (lawyer says less than two months max) and i would be all over this one...

early morning bump for you.

Question, what sort of HP or torque is your baby putting down?

I didnt see that in the original post and if i missed it, apologies in advance.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:37 AM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Very nice looking car, and great Price!!! GL
Old 10-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Superbad
Instructor

Yeah Venomm, I also noticed that we both just bought precision red 05's at the same time....mine is in Michigan, hopefully not the same car. If it is, I'll let you have it and I'll buy this yellow machine.

Get notified of new replies

To 05 Yellow Z06 WIDEBODY Modded 20" Forged $29900

Old 10-10-2009, 10:27 AM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Thanks so much for the nice comments and bumps

Venomm that is weird you have both got a deposit on a precision red car.....

stepuptata NICE gen2 and love the look of the polished Roe and man the POWER that girl must put down!!! If I can swing it my next Viper will be a Gen 4 ACR.

Originally Posted by Superbad
Thank you....but I want you to know that I'm saving many of you car pics to show my vette guy what I want my car to look like. Good luck with the sale and tell your wife she's doing the right thing by keeping the convertible. If and when she does decide to sell it, look me up at: ron@rigbyneon.net.
She will be ready to sell her vert first of the year for sure. She wants me to buy her a Bentley GT and I plan on doing so as soon as the new home is done. Will give you first shot at the vert when the time comes

Originally Posted by urfubar
Wish my settlement was over with (lawyer says less than two months max) and i would be all over this one...

early morning bump for you.

Question, what sort of HP or torque is your baby putting down?

I didnt see that in the original post and if i missed it, apologies in advance.

Heck just go grab a quick loan at the bank then pay it off after the settlement is final. Have not had her dyno/street tuned yet. She runs like a bat out of hell and would only run even better with a great tune
Old 10-10-2009, 10:42 AM
ez2spd
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

I Miss My Viper!!! Personally I would take a Gen 4 ACR over alot of cars but if I was spending 100k on a viper, I might consider a Lambo or zr1.... Ha with my luck you have both in your garage... TTT Should sell FAST now that its back up for sale...Good Luck Wayne
Old 10-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Superbad
Instructor

Great, I'll be waiting to here from you next year on the vert. My sister drives a Bentley GTC and really likes it. Although she just picked up a new red Camaro and says she gets more compliments on that Camaro then the Bentley.....

Quick Reply: 05 Yellow Z06 WIDEBODY Modded 20" Forged $29900