Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

05 Yellow Z06 WIDEBODY Modded 20" Forged $29900

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 02:06 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Venomm
I Miss My Viper!!! Personally I would take a Gen 4 ACR over alot of cars but if I was spending 100k on a viper, I might consider a Lambo or zr1.... Ha with my luck you have both in your garage... TTT Should sell FAST now that its back up for sale...Good Luck Wayne

I agree with the Lambo over the ACR but not the ZR1, Sorry but I would prefer the ACR over the ZR1. LOL Man I wish I had them in my garage right now, but I promised my wife the Bentley first then after couple more spec homes I could have a G car(Gallardo). And when it comes down to the ACR or Gallardo it will be the Gallardo. I am currently working on a deal for a 04 Viper to get me by until that time comes. I think my baby should sell fast and to a very happy buyer too

Originally Posted by Superbad
Great, I'll be waiting to here from you next year on the vert. My sister drives a Bentley GTC and really likes it. Although she just picked up a new red Camaro and says she gets more compliments on that Camaro then the Bentley.....

You will be first in line my brotha. GTC looks sweet but my wife wants the coupe I wish she would let me buy her a Flying Spur but its her pick. Where does your sis live that a Camaro gets the attention over a GTC?

Last edited by bmw2nv2000; 10-11-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:15 AM
urfubar
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by bmw2nv2000
Thanks so much for the nice comments and bumps

Venomm that is weird you have both got a deposit on a precision red car.....

stepuptata NICE gen2 and love the look of the polished Roe and man the POWER that girl must put down!!! If I can swing it my next Viper will be a Gen 4 ACR.

She will be ready to sell her vert first of the year for sure. She wants me to buy her a Bentley GT and I plan on doing so as soon as the new home is done. Will give you first shot at the vert when the time comes

Heck just go grab a quick loan at the bank then pay it off after the settlement is final. Have not had her dyno/street tuned yet. She runs like a bat out of hell and would only run even better with a great tune
I tried that and they couldnt b/c its not for certain what i will be awrded....but trust me, its more than enough to pay cash, cashiers check, bank transfer or whatever you would prefer if it doesnt sell before then. The lawyers fee will be 25-33 33 % if we have to go to court (which they have admitted guilt and 25 % is his part) I think you are in TN, right? I would fly out and drive her home...and take the scenic route back to NC....thats if it doesnt sell before then...but man, get that bad boy tuned so we all know what you are working with :-)

Last edited by urfubar; 10-11-2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: ...
Old 10-11-2009, 12:46 AM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Originally Posted by urfubar
I tried that and they couldnt b/c its not for certain what i will be awrded....but trust me, its more than enough to pay cash, cashiers check, bank transfer or whatever you would prefer if it doesnt sell before then. The lawyers fee will be 25-33 33 % if we have to go to court (which they have admitted guilt and 25 % is his part) I think you are in TN, right? I would fly out and drive her home...and take the scenic route back to NC....thats if it doesnt sell before then...but man, get that bad boy tuned so we all know what you are working with :-)
Sounds cool man I know you will love her if you can get her and that does sound like a nice ride home Best of luck with the process too my brotha.

Due to a couple of PM's I want to say this so everyone knows. I have owned this car just a few weeks and I am losing a bunch of money at this price so I will not be hauling her 350+ miles(Escalade pulling 23' enclosed trailer @ 8 miles to the gallon) to Ragin Racing and paying $400+ bucks to have her dyno/street tuned so I can throw another $700+ bucks away just to have her tuned for an extra 10-20hp for someone else to enjoy. I hope everyone understands this and does not take offense to it but its just complete financial stupidity to do this. Like right now I have an RK Sport supercharger hood, MGW shifter, and full insulation kit sitting in the shop right now but why would I install all this to sell her at the same price.

Please understand guys this is already the CHEAPEST modded/forged wheel widebody vette out there anywhere so I do not wish to lose anymore money on her this is why I listed the couple of things that do need attention. So whomever buys her knows exactly what they are buying and I dont have to put anymore mulla into her and this keeps the price low for you the buyer.

Last edited by bmw2nv2000; 10-13-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:49 AM
ez2spd
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Well said my friend well said!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Superbad
Instructor

lol....she lives is Bellevue Wa. near Seattle. I don't think they see a lot of American made cars out there. I see you're in TN, she spends some time there as well visiting relatives. I think the Camaro is just a little flashier than the GTC, but to a real car enthusiast I'm sure the Bentley gets it's share of attention.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:11 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

UPDATE: I went and bought a TIPS reset tool, I figured why not got 4 other cars in the driveway that use TPMS. I did get three of the four sensors reading but it appears the right front TPS is not reading. Just wanted to let ya'll know
Old 10-11-2009, 05:13 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Originally Posted by Venomm
Well said my friend well said!
Old 10-11-2009, 05:17 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

lol....she lives is Bellevue Wa. near Seattle. I don't think they see a lot of American made cars out there. I see you're in TN, she spends some time there as well visiting relatives. I think the Camaro is just a little flashier than the GTC, but to a real car enthusiast I'm sure the Bentley gets it's share of attention.
Tn rocks my man you should come out and see us too. I am still trippin over the Camaro and Bentley comparison in WA area. A friend of mine already has a GTC and I still would run completely past a Camaro to get a closer look at a GTC. Am I just weird or what a redneck that just wants to be classy. Later bro

Last edited by bmw2nv2000; 10-11-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Superbad
Instructor

No dude, you're a car guy, you know what a Bentley looks like. When a Bentley rolls down the street in Seattle, most people think its a Lexus, or Benz or something they see all the time. But the new red Camaro with the two big black stripes down the middle catches their attention...They have an Arnage too.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:39 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

No dude, you're a car guy, you know what a Bentley looks like. When a Bentley rolls down the street in Seattle, most people think its a Lexus, or Benz or something they see all the time. But the new red Camaro with the two big black stripes down the middle catches their attention...They have an Arnage too.
OH cool let me in on something since your sister has one. How dependable is the Arnage???? I know the GT is very dependable from experience but I have heard alot of bad things about the Arnage reliability. I do not personally know anyone that has owned an Arnage so any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Your sister or her husband must be lawyer or physician??? My wife takes her boards this Wednesday she just graduated from Vanderbilt with her NNP, cant wait for that added income. I busted my arss the last few years to pay cash for her education so fortunatly zero school debt means more toys for me .
Old 10-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Superbad
Instructor

Good for you, and her, I hope she passes on her first try....but if she doesn't, don't sweat it, I have many friends that took it over and over and still do very well. My sister isn't a lawyer, they both got in very early with cell phone companies and made a killing. I'll ask her about the Arnage, she's never said anything to me about problems with it and that's her daily driver. The GTC only comes out occasionally. I'll check with her tomorrow and get back to you. I'm still wishing I could buy your car...Is it sold yet?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:45 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Good for you, and her, I hope she passes on her first try....but if she doesn't, don't sweat it, I have many friends that took it over and over and still do very well. My sister isn't a lawyer, they both got in very early with cell phone companies and made a killing. I'll ask her about the Arnage, she's never said anything to me about problems with it and that's her daily driver. The GTC only comes out occasionally. I'll check with her tomorrow and get back to you. I'm still wishing I could buy your car...Is it sold yet?

Thanks man. I have faith in her to pass she is soo much smarter than me, but like you said no biggy if it takes a few times. I wish you could buy it too buddy. Sounds like ya sis and hubby made great choices. I will talk with you soon partna.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:12 AM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Tell ya what guys every time I drive or spend time with this car I fall more in love with it and cant seem to stop smiling so someone better buy her quick!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Waynedrake
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From Wayne to wayne. I want ur car.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:52 AM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Originally Posted by Waynedrake
From Wayne to wayne. I want ur car.

Hey Wayne this is Wayne and I will sell you my car
Old 10-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Superbad
Instructor

Wayne, did you get my message about the Arnage?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:21 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Wayne, did you get my message about the Arnage?
Yeah thanks buddy. I left you a message in your profile

Get notified of new replies

To 05 Yellow Z06 WIDEBODY Modded 20" Forged $29900

Old 10-14-2009, 06:03 PM
monsterauto
Intermediate

Is your car still available?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:29 PM
bmw2nv2000
Racer

Yes it is still available but I do have a really nice guy (forum member) who has called about it and is planning on picking her up this Saturday. But we will see

Originally Posted by monsterauto
Is your car still available?
Old 10-15-2009, 02:09 AM
ferrari red vette
Burning Brakes

mannnn.. trade + cash 2002 M3 54k miles SMG? this is sex

Quick Reply: 05 Yellow Z06 WIDEBODY Modded 20" Forged $29900