Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

***FOR SALE 2006 C6 Z06 - $100k in MODS/HOUSTON

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 02:56 PM
SCEMO
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ***FOR SALE 2006 C6 Z06 - $100k in MODS/HOUSTON

Hey Vette fanatics ... I have something for you! I hate to say it, but I have to sell my baby. I am moving back to California and need the cash, so what does a girl do? I know I will never have a car like this one again. This vehicle has been designed for the experienced performance enthusiast who is looking for the "best of the best" and will make quite the impact at your next track day or car club meeting! I cannot tell you the comments I get driving this car ... it's unlike no other.

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Price: $67,000.00 Serious inquiries only please!
Mileage: 14,000
Exterior: Machine Silver Metal
Interior: Black Leather
Engine: 7.0L (438 CI)
Transmission: 6-speed manual, short-throw (Includes (GU6) Axle, 3.42 ratio.)
VIN: 1G1YY26E365109552
MPG (C/H): 16 MPG/26 MPG
Warranty: AS-IS No Warranty

Finished in machine silver with ebony interior, this vehicle features all options that were available in 2006. With only 14,000 original miles, this vehicle has made an incredible 1,150 engine horsepower in race trim and currently makes 972 engine horsepower in its street configuration. No expense was spared in the creation of this supercar as over $100,000.00 was invested (excluding the price of the vehicle).

The list of modifications includes:
Custom Motor from renowned Corvette engine builder in CA ... A&A Corvette's was $30k alone!
- 442 CID LS7 block Manley flat top pistons with valve reliefs, Callies 6.125" forged rods, Callies 4.125 stroke forged crankshaft, Akerly & Childs "file to fit" ductile moly top ring, Napier cast iron second ring. Clevite "H" bearings.
- A&A Corvette CNC ported LS7 cylinder heads. 1.30" dual springs, titanium retainers, hardened bases, jumbo locks. Stock titanium intake valves, custom stainless exhaust valves. Heads milled to 68CC - final compression ratio: 12:1
- ARP head and main studs
- OE MLS head gaskets
- Custom grind camshaft (114 LSA) with GM performance lifters
- OE rocker arms and pushrods
- Ported LS7 throttle body and intake
- A&A Corvette custom return style fuel system
- Kook's 1 7/8 Headers with 3 Inch Mid Section
- Stock C6 Z06 Catback with Exhaust Control Switch (Switch installed to leave open or closed)
- One Off Custom Direct Port Nitrous system with dual bottle setup, heaters, purge and stand alone fuel system.
(Adjustable up to 500 HP, set at 250 shot)
- Dual Gauges (Fuel and Nitrous) - Custom mounted in cup holder
- Stage III 6 Speed Transmission with all hardened and upgraded internals
- RPS Carbon/Carbon Clutch - rated up to 1,200 hp
- Rear Differential Hardened Output Shafts (Both sides)
- Pfadt Racing Coil Overs
- MSD Wires with NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
- CCW 505A Wheel Package with Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (Includes Stock wheels)
- Custom Caravaggio Leather Covered Dash and Center Console
- Carbotech Brake Pads
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Front and Rear LED Lights
- Over $10,000 in custom stereo work by Custom Car Stereo (JL Audio Amplifiers and Subwoofers) with custom amp rack and boxes
- Custom Painted Hoodliner (Stock Hoodliner will come with vehicle as well)

Vehicle Information
Exterior Options
- Detailed Ext and Int
- Excellent Trim
- No Accidents
- No Body Work
- Glossy Paint
- No Visible Dents
- Original Paint
- No Rust

Exterior Notes
ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT
- Headlamps, dual projector lamps, xenon high-intensity discharge low-beam, tungsten-halogen high-beam, includes automatic exterior lamp control, daytime running lamps, Wipers, intermittent, front, Fog lamps, front, integral in fascia, Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted, Mirrors, outside rear view, power, heated, body-color.

Comfort and Convenience Options
- Air Conditioning
- Dual Climate Control
- Power Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Cruise Control
- Power Driver Seat
- Dual Heated Seats
- Dual Heated Exterior Mirrors
- Tint
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Daytime Running Lights
- Navigation
- Auxiliary Power Outlet

Interior Notes
ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT
- Keyless Access, with push-button start, includes 2 remote transmitters which enable automatic door unlock and open by touching door switch, Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, smaller, 3-spoke, Antenna, integral, hidden, Windows, power, includes driver and passenger express-down, Head-Up Display, includes dot-matrix readouts for street mode, track mode with g-meter, vehicle speed, engine rpm, and readings from key gauges including water temperature and oil pressure, Defogger, rear-window, electric, Console, floor, lockable, includes 2 covered cup holders, ashtray with cigar lighter, auxiliary power outlet and CD storage, Seats, front bucket with perforated leather seating surfaces, includes Z06 embroidery and contrasting stitching, Tire Pressure Monitor System, air pressure sensors in each tire, pressure display in Driver Information Center, Air filtration, includes pollen filter, Lighting, interior, courtesy, cargo and glove box, Mirror, inside rear view, manual day/night, includes dual reading lights, Instrumentation, analog, electronic, includes Driver Information Center with 2 line display, Seat adjuster, power, driver 6-way, Visors, illuminated vanity mirrors, driver and front passenger, Oil life monitoring system, Door locks, power, programmable, includes lockout protection, Storage, includes lockable glove box, center console and 2 rear compartments with covers (One compartment contains battery on Z06), Theft-deterrent system, push button start, immobilizer and audible visual alarm, Air conditioning, dual-zone, automatic, includes individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger, automatic climate control and outside temperature display, Hatch release, push button open.

Email if interested ... scemo@comcast.net
Thanks for looking!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...29114_5280.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...-Z06-008FB.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...o/C6Z06014.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...C6-Z06-018.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...o/DSC_0054.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...mo/Bottles.jpg
Old 10-08-2009, 02:59 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

Received 446 Likes on 208 Posts

Old 10-08-2009, 03:15 PM
shamis935
Advanced

+1
Old 10-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Tony@Texas-Speed
Heel & Toe

incredible Z06 that looks even better in person (especially when it's next to a certain silver cobra )
sorry to see that you're parting ways with the car!
GL with the sale tho, whoever scoops this Z0SICK! up is going to have their hands full....and not to mention a lot of attention
Old 10-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Drewstein
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Holy hell that's a beast! GL with the sale.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:10 PM
jh225
Le Mans Master

Received 69 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

First off, nice car and good luck with the sale, But.....not to be a party pooper, but you say there is $100K in MODS excluding the purchase price of the vehicle. You go on to say that there is $30K in the engine and $10K in the stereo. Mind telling us where the other $60K comes into play?
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 PM
SCEMO
Racer

Originally Posted by jh225
First off, nice car and good luck with the sale, But.....not to be a party pooper, but you say there is $100K in MODS excluding the purchase price of the vehicle. You go on to say that there is $30K in the engine and $10K in the stereo. Mind telling us where the other $60K comes into play?
I don't have the receipts for the mods since I did not build the car, but the person that I bought the car from (Jack Salvaggio, some of you know well) is a very close friend and would not lie about what was put into the car. Getting this set up solid was hard work. He went through 5 different clutches @ $2K a piece until he found one to hold ... the RPS triple disc carbon that has a price tag of $4k + install is the only one to handle the power (rated at 1200HP). Other things to add: $7k in interior, $6k+ for the nitrous system with the stand alone fuel cell, electronics (Lingenfelter Two Step is an example in the list), built rear end and transmission, coilovers ($2400), custom hood liner ($800), CCW wheel package ($5000), valve covers ($1500), intake ($2000). The mod amount obviously includes installation, so if you wanted to, you can figure the price of each part + the install price and add it up!

I am giving this car away and know it, but I need to sell it quick ... that is why it is priced accordingly.

Hope that helped you.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:22 PM
g-townmach
Racer

Its cars like this that make me afraid to drive down to H-town anymore! Nice stuff.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:08 PM
SCEMO
Racer

Originally Posted by g-townmach
Its cars like this that make me afraid to drive down to H-town anymore! Nice stuff.
LOL! Seriously?

The car doesn't get driven often, so you're safe!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:14 PM
THE BLACK WIDOW
Pro

I have seen this car in person and can tell you nothing was spared in the build. I really hate to see you sell it Steph

James
Old 10-08-2009, 11:46 PM
SCEMO
Racer

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
I have seen this car in person and can tell you nothing was spared in the build. I really hate to see you sell it Steph

James
Me too James ... it is a total mood lifter when you're having a bad day!
But I need a lot of cash to fall back on since CA's economy is in the dumps. Not to mention ... I don't go to the track anymore. I've only taken this beast ONCE! I miss it. And I know I will miss this car ... but I gotta do what I gotta do.

How you been?
Old 10-09-2009, 12:02 AM
STROKD
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SCEMO
Me too James ... it is a total mood lifter when you're having a bad day!
But I need a lot of cash to fall back on since CA's economy is in the dumps. Not to mention ... I don't go to the track anymore. I've only taken this beast ONCE! I miss it. And I know I will miss this car ... but I gotta do what I gotta do.

How you been?
Sick car, CA sucks ***, dont move back here, stay in TX... I cant wait to get the hell out of this broke *** sorry damn state and get back to TX.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:53 AM
SCEMO
Racer

Originally Posted by STROKD
Sick car, CA sucks ***, dont move back here, stay in TX... I cant wait to get the hell out of this broke *** sorry damn state and get back to TX.
CA isn't for everyone ... but San Diego is one of the most beautiful cities in this country. You must be in OC or LA. I lived in OC for 4 years and it has definitely changed since I was there. I was out there in August and drove down to OC to visit some friends and it's pretty pretentious like LA. San Diego is nothing like either. I love it out there .. .even if it is broke back records.

Thanks for the props on the car. A forum member just sent me a PM saying he's heard there is a track opening in SD. Does anyone know about this ... the name so I can see if they have a site? If I don't get any decent offers on the car I may keep it.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:13 AM
BADZ
Melting Slicks

Have I seen you before? Does your man drive a Viper (Garret)? Trying to picture who you are..

TTT

Last edited by BADZ; 10-09-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Tony@Texas-Speed
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by BADZ
Have I seen you before? Does your man drive a Viper (Garret)? Trying to picture who you are..

TTT
you're confusing stephanie with cameo
Old 10-09-2009, 02:40 PM
BADZ
Melting Slicks

Ahhhhh. Thanks

Very nice build and Z Steph!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony@Texas-Speed
you're confusing stephanie with cameo
Old 10-09-2009, 03:35 PM
ZF Six
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 136 Likes on 85 Posts

Seen this car many times and it's absolutely perfect. Jack spared no expense building it, and Stephanie has taken excellent care of the car.

Good luck with the sale.

Get notified of new replies

To ***FOR SALE 2006 C6 Z06 - $100k in MODS/HOUSTON

Old 10-09-2009, 04:54 PM
DJ'sZ
Burning Brakes

Damn Steph what...??? As I know all to well a VERY nice and well put together Z06 that I hate to see ya let go of along with seeing you go as well. Guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do if it makes you happy. But Cali...?? Damn Steph......I know it's VERY nice but that state seems to be in the tank pretty bad and the people are...well...not Texans

Seriously I hope you can make it out there as it sounds like it's the place you want to be. Hope to see ya before you make the big move...

Good luck on the sale...!!
Old 10-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Robls6
Melting Slicks

I've seen this car in person. It is truly sick and Jack definately did everything right when he built it!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Vette_Pilot
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts

Nice Toy!!!! Too bad you have to sell it and too bad I'm too poor!!!

Quick Reply: ***FOR SALE 2006 C6 Z06 - $100k in MODS/HOUSTON