Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2005 C6 Z51 for Sale LOW PRICE

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 03:12 PM
MDPD23
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Default 2005 C6 Z51 for Sale LOW PRICE

Fully loaded with XM radio, Nav. HUD; Z51. Magnetic Red with Blk interior; 6 spd manual; new front tires. 138,000 highway miles-NEVER beaten! $18,500 firm. Great corvette for someone wanting a C6 inexpensively.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:38 PM
m48xhp
Melting Slicks

Received 211 Likes on 80 Posts

wow. great deal for someone that doesnt care about miles!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:29 PM
uptownman
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any pictures?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:17 PM
SuprChrgdC7
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by MDPD23
Fully loaded with XM radio, Nav. HUD; Z51. Magnetic Red with Blk interior; 6 spd manual; new front tires. 138,000 highway miles-NEVER beaten! $18,500 firm. Great corvette for someone wanting a C6 inexpensively.

send pic to ANAUMOV@HOTMAIL.COM

Im in NJ
Old 08-07-2009, 02:24 PM
vetteman012002
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Khedges@stulz-ats.com this is Kevin we just spoke a little bit ago.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:31 PM
uptownman
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by uptownman
Any pictures?
Sent you a pm yesterday with my e-mail asking for pictures.
Thanks.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:33 PM
rzmnco
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wish it was another color. GREAT PRICE! TTT.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:26 AM
ffr1352
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 54 Posts

Could you email your phone number philipm2@comcast.net and a couple pictures?
Old 08-10-2009, 12:55 AM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

PM Sent...
Old 08-12-2009, 07:52 AM
vetteman012002
Pro

Sale Pending to me........... just waitn on some minor things to happen. But I should be the new owner in a week or two. Looking foward to it as I have yet to own a C6. I have had 2 C5 Z06's in the past though.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:53 AM
nhlrush
Advanced

Originally Posted by vetteman012002
Sale Pending to me........... just waitn on some minor things to happen. But I should be the new owner in a week or two. Looking foward to it as I have yet to own a C6. I have had 2 C5 Z06's in the past though.

I always thought that forum members could be trusted with their cars for sale. I now have to rethink that..

This past weekend I spoke to Mike the owner of this vette for sale and was told the car was in the shop, should be out mid-week, which is now, and that I would have first chance to check out the car in person as I am somewhat local....

Now, I see sale is pending to someone else....very interesting.....
Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 AM
vetteman012002
Pro

Originally Posted by nhlrush
I always thought that forum members could be trusted with their cars for sale. I now have to rethink that..

This past weekend I spoke to Mike the owner of this vette for sale and was told the car was in the shop, should be out mid-week, which is now, and that I would have first chance to check out the car in person as I am somewhat local....

Now, I see sale is pending to someone else....very interesting.....
Hm...well the car is still in the shop. Thats the hold up. I don't know the details of when you guys spoke but I had spoken with him the day after he posted it up on the phone....prior to me even posting in the thread and asked him that I have first dibs pending on the pix and my insurance and what not, as long as no one else was infront of me. I called him back later and everything was a go....we are just waiting on the part to get in.

I'm not arguing dates or #er's but you said this past weekend....I had talked to him on Friday morning......
Old 08-12-2009, 11:28 AM
nhlrush
Advanced

vetteman

no problem what so ever....

i think he did indicate to me there was someone interested from maryland who was first....BUT....he said he would rather deal with me first because I was local.....

He also said during our conversation the phrase, "Well, to be honest with you"

My cousin, who is in business as a salesman, always said to me, "if people use that expression, does that mean they are lying when they don't say it."

I know its just an expression, but I do hate when someone says, "Well, to be honest with you."

So Vetteman, do your homework on a high mileage vette, Mike seemed like a good guy on the phone and he should not have committed two people to see it first if that was what happened....

The car is all yours.....I don't want it, i think resale in a few years will be a disaster....
Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Vette19
Instructor

It is always the first one there with the cash !!!!!! everything else is B.S.
You shouldn't even try to deal until you are in front of the seller with the CASH.

I always try to deal like a Woman " No MONEY no HONEY." nothing is promised.......you pay up front, before you play. Aint nuttin free Especially when you are dating a woman.

Obama is going to bring free health care and a thriving economy so don't worry about the resale. LOL.

Seriously ,buy the car( its a great deal) drive it hard and put it up wet , and dont worry about resale .If you keep it 3 years and sell it for $12500 , it only cost you about $200 a month to have a C6 .I have a C5Z but if I had not just bought another plane I would buy it. Life is way too short and then you are DEAD!!!! live everyday.WE all die with money we didnt get to spend. What a bummer.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Tonylmiller
Race Director

Received 526 Likes on 343 Posts

Hats off to a seller who says "LOW PRICE" and actually has a low price.

Good luck. I hope she sells soon.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:05 PM
vetteman012002
Pro

Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
Hats off to a seller who says "LOW PRICE" and actually has a low price.

Good luck. I hope she sells soon.

The part came in today! All funds are good, my Credit Union next day aired the check to them today! I am hoping his dealership gets the car done either this evening or tomorrow cause I am driving to PA to pick her up either tomorrow or Sat!!!! I can't wait! I already ordered the Halltech intake and I am getting prices for the Kooks 1 7/8 LT......
Old 08-13-2009, 08:51 PM
nhlrush
Advanced

Originally Posted by vetteman012002
The part came in today! All funds are good, my Credit Union next day aired the check to them today! I am hoping his dealership gets the car done either this evening or tomorrow cause I am driving to PA to pick her up either tomorrow or Sat!!!! I can't wait! I already ordered the Halltech intake and I am getting prices for the Kooks 1 7/8 LT......
I am happy for you vetteman012002 but you'd have to admit that if you look at this from my point of view, this deal leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth.....

As I said, I was all set to check out this car when it came out of the shop and the seller basically lied to me......lied is a harsh word, but that's basically what he did......told me he did have two others interested, one from boston, one from maryland, i assume that's you, BUT, he'd rather deal with me first because i was close by....

you can imagine how i felt when i read your post saying sale pending, it really pissed me off that he would do that, i actually left wed-thurs-fri open so i could go down there and take a look...

anyway, its done with now, I truly hope the car is everything you hoped for, enjoy it.....

Get notified of new replies

To 2005 C6 Z51 for Sale LOW PRICE

Old 08-13-2009, 08:58 PM
rckt
Melting Slicks

Received 128 Likes on 86 Posts

A seller has a right to sell to whom he/she wants to, not the first to say I want it, sell it to me. Been there as a seller and buyer. Many buyers are all talk. Show me the $$$
Old 08-13-2009, 09:13 PM
JERGENSEN LS3
Melting Slicks

Location: New Jersey - National Corvette Museum Member '08, '09, '10, '11, '12

Originally Posted by nhlrush
I am happy for you vetteman012002 but you'd have to admit that if you look at this from my point of view, this deal leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth.....

As I said, I was all set to check out this car when it came out of the shop and the seller basically lied to me......lied is a harsh word, but that's basically what he did......told me he did have two others interested, one from boston, one from maryland, i assume that's you, BUT, he'd rather deal with me first because i was close by....

you can imagine how i felt when i read your post saying sale pending, it really pissed me off that he would do that, i actually left wed-thurs-fri open so i could go down there and take a look...

anyway, its done with now, I truly hope the car is everything you hoped for, enjoy it.....
Get over it.....already ! What r u 16 ?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:17 PM
nhlrush
Advanced

Originally Posted by JERGENSENLS3
Get over it.....already ! What r u 16 ?
No, I am 41, and especially on this forum, I expect when someone tells something to me directly, that they are a person of their word...

The seller told me that because I was local he would show me the car first....All he had to do was tell me he was dealing with vetteman and that would have been good enough....

Sorry, I am not acting like a child.....When your dealing with someone who is essentially a stranger with the exception of being on this forum, you have to take their word....

I don't think its too much to ask that people on this forum deal with each other in a straightforward manner.....do you????

Quick Reply: 2005 C6 Z51 for Sale LOW PRICE