Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FOR SALE: 2007 Silver c6 (Gorgeous) - South Florida - Garage Kept 24/7 - Low Miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 07:43 PM
UmCanesZ06
Melting Slicks

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ^ROCKSTAR^
^^^^

I take good care of my vette. I have nothing against people who do burn out's on here but to me they are just plain idiotic. Look at the idiot who did a burn out on the c6 general forum with his brand new vette and destroyed the oil compartments in his car. Burnouts to me are nothing but pointless, a waste of money, waste of tread on tires, and can damage your car.... but thats just my opinion. and opinions are like you know what
everyone has one
People who do "burn outs" are idiotc? Funny, I think people who pay over 50k for a car, and drive it once are week are idiotic. Actually, the guy who did a burnout, didnt ruin anything. If I remember correctly, a water pump seal went bad. It had nothing do do with him doing a burn out. Good luck on your new Z06. A 70k paperweight.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UmCanesZ06
People who do "burn outs" are idiotc? Funny, I think people who pay over 50k for a car, and drive it once are week are idiotic. Actually, the guy who did a burnout, didnt ruin anything. If I remember correctly, a water pump seal went bad. It had nothing do do with him doing a burn out. Good luck on your new Z06. A 70k paperweight.

^^^ why are you posting in this thread again?

If you want to buy the car then talk to me, otherwise...leave.

At least I can afford to pay 52k at 25 years of age to own a corvette...

plus I purchased my own 4 bedroom home in south florida...and have two other nice cars as daily drivers....much more than you can say about yourself at 25....

Last edited by ^ROCKSTAR^; 01-29-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:09 PM
UmCanesZ06
Melting Slicks

And you know what I had at 25, how? Maybe you shouldnt refer to people who like to drive their Vettes like they were made to be driven, as idiots.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:42 PM
mksz51
Safety Car

Received 157 Likes on 95 Posts

Children - can we stop the bickering?
Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 PM
UmCanesZ06
Melting Slicks

Well, I am not a child, and I didnt like that he basically called people who drive their Vettes hard, idiots. And yeah I am done "bickering".
Old 01-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Gossard267
Heel & Toe

I don't mean this to be an attack, but you are most likely going to have a struggle at that price point. Kerbeck (and other forum dealers) are offering 08 2LT autos for the same or less than you are asking for a used, 07 base car. It's of course possible that location/convenience might net a sale regardless. If nothing else, this should be a good lesson in why it is never a good idea to pay over sticker for anything unless you are keeping it forever or can take a big loss.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:58 PM
YeeeeeHaw
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

If you don't know what is 1LT, or 3LT.....
Looking at the picture and window sticker, you have a 1LT with automatic trans.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:13 AM
02-z28
Safety Car

There is no point in buying an expensive sports car, and not driving it fast. I'm not saying to floor it from every light, but even occasionally you just have to do it. If you don't drive fast in a fast car...why would you buy a fast car? Just to say you have it? Just because you have the money? Who cares what you have at 25? Money and material possessions/success aren't everything, my friend, and basing your self-worth and true value on that, is terribly sad.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:56 AM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 03GTP
There is no point in buying an expensive sports car, and not driving it fast. I'm not saying to floor it from every light, but even occasionally you just have to do it. If you don't drive fast in a fast car...why would you buy a fast car? Just to say you have it? Just because you have the money? Who cares what you have at 25? Money and material possessions/success aren't everything, my friend, and basing your self-worth and true value on that, is terribly sad.
now that were done with all the Dr. Phil quotes and answers...can we please get back to the title of the thread. MY ride is for sale and I would like to sell it if possible to purchase a 2007 -2006 z06. I love my car and want sell it, but if I don't oh well....I am in no rush to sell it and have no problem keeping it although I would like to get that 2007 z06, My car is in perfect beautiful condition. $44,800 is what I owe on the loan and I can't go any lower than that because I would be underwater. So all interested inquiries please respond here or PM me.
Thank you and I appreciate it.

Last edited by ^ROCKSTAR^; 01-30-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:09 PM
mksz51
Safety Car

Well, to be brutally honest you are "upside down" in this situation - you owe more than what your vehicle will bring in the current market conditions. The sale of your car is really up to you - you can persist with the current price (which is what you owe) or decide how bad you need that other vehicle. IF you really need that other vehicle you are going to have to "eat" part of what you owe on your current Vette. That's not Dr. Phil - that's reality.

Here's some free advice - you might find a dealer that will take your negative equity on your current vehicle and roll that into yet another loan on a new vehicle. DON'T do that - you'll be farther behind and even farther "upside down". That is one of the major reasons the housing market is currently screwed as well as the finances of much of today's youth (and at 25 trust me, you're still youth).
Old 01-30-2008, 04:32 PM
HeHateMe
Instructor

Received 138 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvette_Outlaw
Why hide the price on sticker...we can figure it out anyway...

AND why hide the vin #?????????????????
Why post when you dont have any intention of buying it? Sticker price doesnt matter because your not paying it. If you need the VIN just ask.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:48 PM
JohnNC
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

I've been here on this forum for awhile
and it always gets me when people interfere
when someone is trying to sell a car.

If your not interested , MOVE ON!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:03 PM
mksz51
Safety Car

Feel free to correct me - it's a free world and forum after all. IS interfering trying to let someone know that they're basically in lala land trying to sell a vehicle for more than it's worth just because they paid a high price initially (compared to current market value) and then also financed a high percentage of the vehicle? Or, is that merely good advice provided free of charge? You can be the judge of that. This forum is a great resource for sharing information and education of all. IF the OP wants to stand firm on their price that's their choice. But it'll never sell - and whether they need that price to "break even" or not the bottom line is your "bad" decision ain't my problem............. You can't force someone else to buy a vehicle.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:28 PM
jimmie jam
Le Mans Master

Received 577 Likes on 351 Posts

Originally Posted by mksz51
Feel free to correct me - it's a free world and forum after all. IS interfering trying to let someone know that they're basically in lala land trying to sell a vehicle for more than it's worth just because they paid a high price initially (compared to current market value) and then also financed a high percentage of the vehicle? Or, is that merely good advice provided free of charge? You can be the judge of that. This forum is a great resource for sharing information and education of all. IF the OP wants to stand firm on their price that's their choice. But it'll never sell - and whether they need that price to "break even" or not the bottom line is your "bad" decision ain't my problem............. You can't force someone else to buy a vehicle.
read the forum rules. really. if you are not interested and can't make a comment that ADVANCES his sale... MOVE ON. the "for sale" section is just that...not for telling the selling party that he/she is asking too much, an idiot, stupid or anything else. post if you are interested in BUYING, move on if you are not, SIMPLE.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:38 PM
terry621
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Peterborough"I'd rather be topless than all couped up" Ontario
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10

Default well said

Originally Posted by jimmie jam
read the forum rules. really. if you are not interested and can't make a comment that ADVANCES his sale... MOVE ON. the "for sale" section is just that...not for telling the selling party that he/she is asking too much, an idiot, stupid or anything else. post if you are interested in BUYING, move on if you are not, SIMPLE.

A car is worth what someone will pay for it at 48,000 that is a heck of a deal for a Canadian Buyer good luck with sale
Old 01-30-2008, 08:54 PM
HeHateMe
Instructor

Received 138 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by mksz51
Nobody needs your advice. If your not buying it, butt out. You wouldnt like it if it happened to you. Nothing worse than a cheerleader with no intention of buying anything. Plus you already have a vette. Unless your plan to sell or buy, reallly why post?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:54 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

UPDATE:

I located an exotic car dealer today in miami, where they had a customer trade in his 2007 black fully loaded z06 with 7k miles for a lambo murci.

Long story short, it was a rich guy, he took a gigantic hit on his z06 for the low ball trade-in, he didn't care, the exotic dealership gave me an extremely low price on his z06 to get rid of it and they still made money lol....the sales guy was awesome, he is giving me 42k for my trade in. We worked the rest out and I am clear and free of my loan and it looks like I will be driving a 2007 all black fully loaded z06 in the next few days...whats even more crazy is my payments are $100 less...$900 per month as opposed to $1000 per month AND....I got a 8% interest rate as opposed to 9%...Lets just say i'm happy and it looks like I will be keeping this black 2007 z06 for a very long time

PS- they also had a 2007 viper there and blah...the z06 sitting next to the viper, there was no comparison. The z06 is a much more beautiful car.

Last edited by ^ROCKSTAR^; 01-31-2008 at 12:05 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To FOR SALE: 2007 Silver c6 (Gorgeous) - South Florida - Garage Kept 24/7 - Low Miles

Old 01-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Gossard267
Heel & Toe

Congrats! Black is the best color for the new Z06
Old 02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ^ROCKSTAR^
UPDATE:

I located an exotic car dealer today in miami, where they had a customer trade in his 2007 black fully loaded z06 with 7k miles for a lambo murci.

Long story short, it was a rich guy, he took a gigantic hit on his z06 for the low ball trade-in, he didn't care, the exotic dealership gave me an extremely low price on his z06 to get rid of it and they still made money lol....the sales guy was awesome, he is giving me 42k for my trade in. We worked the rest out and I am clear and free of my loan and it looks like I will be driving a 2007 all black fully loaded z06 in the next few days...whats even more crazy is my payments are $100 less...$900 per month as opposed to $1000 per month AND....I got a 8% interest rate as opposed to 9%...Lets just say i'm happy and it looks like I will be keeping this black 2007 z06 for a very long time

PS- they also had a 2007 viper there and blah...the z06 sitting next to the viper, there was no comparison. The z06 is a much more beautiful car.

UPDATE:

Well...last minute....I backed out...It was a great car for a great price.....BUT....for some reason the comp grey wheels bothered me and I realized that black was not the color for me in the Z. I will be keeping the Z for a while when I get it so I want to make sure I get the right one.

I am now leaning towards a used 2006-2007 Silver Z06
with factory chrome wheels with around 5k-30k miles in a price range of $52,000-$56,999

So my car is NOW BACK FOR SALE.

If interested please let me know.

Thanks
Old 02-08-2008, 06:34 AM
TN 2005 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In VI, VII & XII Veteran
St Jude Donor '07-'08-'09

Just a friendly reminder to all the CF.

Interference in a For Sale thread

If you don’t have anything good to say about the sale, don’t say anything

If you don’t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own items for sale in a sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.
If your contribution to a sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: 2007 Silver c6 (Gorgeous) - South Florida - Garage Kept 24/7 - Low Miles