Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] 69,900 zr1

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 04:26 PM
jarin12ga
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 69,900 zr1

12,000 miles only?? Grey Buy it now option on ebay. I tell ya, This is isn't crazy far off from a low mile C6 Z06?? I don't like macmullkins in NH, At all!! But I've seen one with slightly lower miles for I believe 95K?? These are C6 ZR1 prices im used of seeing . Not 70K?? Daddy likes!!! ALOT!!!
Old 07-21-2014, 05:24 PM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,017 Likes on 566 Posts

Originally Posted by jarin12ga
12,000 miles only?? Grey Buy it now option on ebay. I tell ya, This is isn't crazy far off from a low mile C6 Z06?? I don't like macmullkins in NH, At all!! But I've seen one with slightly lower miles for I believe 95K?? These are C6 ZR1 prices im used of seeing . Not 70K?? Daddy likes!!! ALOT!!!
Looked at this car last week. It was the 9th ZR1 made. Had a small stone chip on quarter panel through clear coat, and rear fender flare was full of stones. Other then that it looked clean, clutch fluid was black, like most of them I check.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:50 PM
jarin12ga
Instructor

Default Color?

Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6
Looked at this car last week. It was the 9th ZR1 made. Had a small stone chip on quarter panel through clear coat, and rear fender flare was full of stones. Other then that it looked clean, clutch fluid was black, like most of them I check.
Still not bad for 12K miles, but the biggest thing for me is the color!!Grey is not even close to a cool sports car color. Why buy a car like that with a jacked paint job. I wanna slap the original owner!!
Old 07-23-2014, 04:03 PM
ZR1Cat
Drifting

Received 99 Likes on 75 Posts

In June I saw an 12k or so mile 2009 Grey ZR1 for sale by a dealer at the Bloomington Gold event in Champaign, IL. They claimed that it was a very early build number as well and they were asking $75k for it. It appeared to be in very good condition.

I think we will see more ZR1s come to market as the new ZO6 gets all the attention now. Some nonpassionate owners and collectors will dump their ZR1s. Prices will continue to soften. That is predictable. What is not predictable is just how low they will go before we see a floor and if there will be any subsequent uptick.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:53 PM
jarin12ga
Instructor

Default Yes!!

Originally Posted by ZR1Cat
In June I saw an 12k or so mile 2009 Grey ZR1 for sale by a dealer at the Bloomington Gold event in Champaign, IL. They claimed that it was a very early build number as well and they were asking $75k for it. It appeared to be in very good condition.

I think we will see more ZR1s come to market as the new ZO6 gets all the attention now. Some nonpassionate owners and collectors will dump their ZR1s. Prices will continue to soften. That is predictable. What is not predictable is just how low they will go before we see a floor and if there will be any subsequent uptick.
I was thinking the same thing!! Also the C7 alone is going to soften ALL the C6 market!! But it's still a special vette. And there's alway's a special buyer. The new Z06 is going to be a All around better car from what I heard. I can't wait to read detailed info on that car. Im in love with the C7 interior. I don't know if I can trade faster for newer and more refined. It's so hard!!
Old 07-23-2014, 05:31 PM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,017 Likes on 566 Posts

Originally Posted by ZR1Cat

that was the same car we are talking about..

Get notified of new replies

To 69,900 zr1

Quick Reply: [ZR1] 69,900 zr1